TTC#2 for the 4th month

Misscalais hope for good news, sending prayers

According to fertility friend app and my fertility app I am 5dpo I just went to the bathroom and had some red spotting with a hint of brown. Isn't it too early for implantation bleeding? I've been crampy and gassy all day. I've had clear cm also until just now. I'm trying not to read too much into it but its hard lol

Sounds promising to me. I'd say 5 days is about right for ib. Hoping this is your month for your bfp!

Hoping you get good news. Remember scans that early don't show much so don't be discouraged.
So they couldn't see anything other than the thickening of my uterus lining which she said was good.
She couldn't tell me what was going on though or where the bleeding was coming from so ill have to see my DR hopefully tomorrow and she will hopefully give me an insight as to if I have a viable pregnancy or not and get bloods done again to check my levels.
I just want to know so I can get on with it.

I will be praying for you :hugs: I hope that you can get some answers soon.

Well i was right Af showed tonight. This sucks. I think i am going to try to cut out sodas this month.Do u think that could effect anything?

I'm sorry :(
I'm not sure about the soda but I guess it's worth trying.

Well i was right Af showed tonight. This sucks. I think i am going to try to cut out sodas this month.Do u think that could effect anything?

I'm sorry. I don't know if it could effect anything either, but I stopped drinking them a little over a week ago, so I guess we will see if it helps any.

Just an update, Dr rang me quite concerned. The lab emailed her my results and they are worried about a possible ectopic now.
I have what they think is either a deformed sac and partial miscarriage or a pseudo sac ( which is a sac that mimics a pregnancy but nothing grows in it. ) this usually happens when eptopic happens. I also have a lot of fluid where it shouldn't be, which suggests ectopic and a large amount of fluid in my pouch of Douglas which isn't normal to have a lot in there.
So I had another lot of bloods this afternoon and will have to go back in the morning and if they have gone up there will be further investigation.
UPDATE
Levels have dropped, so thankfully no ectopic last blood test tomorrow to make sure it's still dropping and I just have to wait to see if I pass everything naturally.
Absolutely gutted.

Misscalais, I am so sorry. I know nothing I can say will make this better, but know that we are here for you and always ready to listen. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Just an update, Dr rang me quite concerned. The lab emailed her my results and they are worried about a possible ectopic now.
I have what they think is either a deformed sac and partial miscarriage or a pseudo sac ( which is a sac that mimics a pregnancy but nothing grows in it. ) this usually happens when eptopic happens. I also have a lot of fluid where it shouldn't be, which suggests ectopic and a large amount of fluid in my pouch of Douglas which isn't normal to have a lot in there.
So I had another lot of bloods this afternoon and will have to go back in the morning and if they have gone up there will be further investigation.
UPDATE
Levels have dropped, so thankfully no ectopic last blood test tomorrow to make sure it's still dropping and I just have to wait to see if I pass everything naturally.
Absolutely gutted.

I am so sorry, sending prayers your way.

6dpo and I have spent more time in the bathroom with number 2 problems in the past 2 days than I ever have. I went like 4 times in 2 hours last night and had gone 3-4 times that day already, along with a lot of gas. I don't know what's going on. My temp went back up above the cover line. Fingers crossed. Good luck to you ladies.

6dpo and I have spent more time in the bathroom with number 2 problems in the past 2 days than I ever have. I went like 4 times in 2 hours last night and had gone 3-4 times that day already, along with a lot of gas. I don't know what's going on. My temp went back up above the cover line. Fingers crossed. Good luck to you ladies.

Those sound like good signs. I hope u get ur BFP this month. How long have ya been trying.

UPDATE
Absolutely gutted.

Im so sorry Misscalais. We r all here for you if you need us. I know this is hard for you. Keep us updated.

We have been trying since the end of July so 7 months. I have pcos and this is the first cycle I have o'ed. I thought it would be easy and quick since I have always been regular. We start ttc and I all of a sudden stop having periods... But this cycle has been promising.

We have been trying since the end of July so 7 months. I have pcos and this is the first cycle I have o'ed. I thought it would be easy and quick since I have always been regular. We start ttc and I all of a sudden stop having periods... But this cycle has been promising.

my husband and i have been tring since sep. and the same thing has happened to me my periods got very irregular. I started taking clomid last month butround 1 wasn't successful. So we will start round to in 3 days. Good Luck this cycle. The girls on here are great and very supportive. hope you get ur :BFP:

Sounds like you might have some good symptoms. No fun going to the bathroom every second, but if it's a symptom then yay! lol Hope you get your BFP soon!

UPDATE
Absolutely gutted.

:hugs: I am so sorry, that you are going through this! Just know we are here for you. I wish I could reach through the computer and give you a hug.

Thank you ladies for your support. The number 2 problems are better, but have had stomach pains all day and a little pink spotting. When do you think I should test?

Thank you ladies for your support. The number 2 problems are better, but have had stomach pains all day and a little pink spotting. When do you think I should test?

I usualy start testing at 10dpo then everyother day till af comes.

I agree. 10dpo is a good time to start. Although I can't ever wait that long lol

Thanks girls it means so much.
I have no family or friends where I live and it's made it so much harder not to be able to just hold my mum or sisters and just cry.
Hubby hasn't shown any emotion, not one tear so I feel like I can't show my full emotion to him I've just been crying in my room on my own.
I'm finally coming to terms with it and hoping it all happens quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->