TTC#2 for the 4th month

Thanks girls it means so much.
I have no family or friends where I live and it's made it so much harder not to be able to just hold my mum or sisters and just cry.
Hubby hasn't shown any emotion, not one tear so I feel like I can't show my full emotion to him I've just been crying in my room on my own.
I'm finally coming to terms with it and hoping it all happens quickly.

Well if you need to cry just cry. We r here for you if you ever need to talk. I hope it goes quick for you also. I hate to see people upset and hurt. Sometimes men dont show their emotions like we do.

Thanks girls it means so much.
I have no family or friends where I live and it's made it so much harder not to be able to just hold my mum or sisters and just cry.
Hubby hasn't shown any emotion, not one tear so I feel like I can't show my full emotion to him I've just been crying in my room on my own.
I'm finally coming to terms with it and hoping it all happens quickly.

I'm sorry that you are having to go through this alone there. I know we are all very far away from you also, but we are all thinking about you and wishing the best. When things like this happen my husband is very quiet also. I think although it's cliche, men do feel as if they have to keep it together and not show their emotions. He also may not know what to say or do for you right now. If there is anything we can do let us know :hug:

I never wait that long either, but then again this is the first time I know for sure I o'ed. I'm having some more symptoms, been having nausea, fell asleep at 11 after my class also having strange shots of pain in my breast, mainly the right one lol. Sharp pains in lower abdomen, and very light pink spotting only noticed cause I check the tp when I go. Dh thinks I'm pregnant but I don't wanna get my hopes up and set myself up for a fall, ya know. I took that nap with my Rudy ( one of my cats) and I still feel like I could go to sleep now.

Thanks girls you have definitely been my support system getting through this.
I've been given the all clear to start trying again after my 1st cycle.
I'm still bleeding and if it doesn't stop over the weekend we are thinking D&C. So we shall see how it goes.
I hope you girls are all doing well I'm hoping to see some bfps from you all super soon.
Is anyone doing anything different this cycle?

I'm still bleeding and if it doesn't stop over the weekend we are thinking D&C. So we shall see how it goes.
I hope you girls are all doing well I'm hoping to see some bfps from you all super soon.

I glad you will be in the all clear to try again. Hope it goes quickly and you get another bfp soon.
The only things I am going to try different is I'm going to try to take the clomid on day 3-7 instead of day 5-9. I'm not sure what the difference is but I read online that it is more effective those days. Also I'm going to take prenatal vitamins and lower my caffeine intake. I also read that to much caffeine can lower your chances.i hope it works

I'm glad you can try again and I hope your bleeding stops soon.

I cut out the caffeine also and I am just trying to stay relaxed a focused on other things. I started going to the gym again, so I am trying to obsess about that instead of baby making. I don't think DH and I are going to set a BD schedule like we usually do. I think we are going to "take a break" and just do it whenever and then maybe a few extra times around when FF says I will O. I'm not going to use OPKs.

It really can take a toll on you bd'ing so much. I really think that relaxing and doing when you want can really help. Exercising sounds like a good distraction :)

I didn't even cut out the caffeine because of TTC, I just did because I drank way too much soda and I don't drink it while pregnant, so I figured it would just be a good thing to do. But now that you mentioned it Dragonfly, I googled the effects of caffeine on fertility and it is really bad! I hope that all this time I wasn't hurting my chances because of my soda addiction!

I know what you mean cjgirl I drink way to much coke. And I don't want it to hurt my chances either

I'm glad they gave you the all clear to try again right away! I got my bfp right after so I'm hoping you will too! I really hope you don't end up having to have a d&c.

I glad you will be in the all clear to try again. Hope it goes quickly and you get another bfp soon.
The only things I am going to try different is I'm going to try to take the clomid on day 3-7 instead of day 5-9. I'm not sure what the difference is but I read online that it is more effective those days. Also I'm going to take prenatal vitamins and lower my caffeine intake. I also read that to much caffeine can lower your chances.i hope it works

I hope the changes make the difference and yoh get your bfp. I think adding the vitamin is a really good idea.

Hmm, is that a line or a discoloration of a section of the test? I'm on my phone so it's pretty hard to tell. If its a line is there color to it? Sometimes I'm just not sure of those cheapies, even though I can't help but use them, lol. Hopes it the start of a bfp! How many dpo are you?

It has color. Was having trouble taking a pic of it with the iPad. The hubby even saw it. I'm just worried about evaps. I bought some frer's for the morning.:happydance:

I can see something for sure. Get a FRER it should definitely show a better line if its a true positive. How exciting.

I'm so upset today is my sons first opening day for tee ball and his first game and I'm at home sick. I just want to cry. I feel so bad to miss it.

It has color. Was having trouble taking a pic of it with the iPad. The hubby even saw it. I'm just worried about evaps. I bought some frer's for the morning.:happydance:

Did the line show within the time limit? I don't want to sound negative, but I got a line that appeared to have color on that same brand after the time limit and I got a little excited. I think it must have been an evap. I really hope it is your BFP and let us know when you take the FRER!

I'm so upset today is my sons first opening day for tee ball and his first game and I'm at home sick. I just want to cry. I feel so bad to miss it.

Oh no, that's not good, sorry your not feeling well. Hope ds has a great game sorry you can't be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->