TTC#2 for the 4th month

I'm so upset today is my sons first opening day for tee ball and his first game and I'm at home sick. I just want to cry. I feel so bad to miss it.

I'm sorry you are missing the game. I know that has to be so hard. Hope you feel better really soon!

I'm so upset today is my sons first opening day for tee ball and his first game and I'm at home sick. I just want to cry. I feel so bad to miss it.

Oh no, that's not good, sorry your not feeling well. Hope ds has a great game sorry you can't be there.

His game is at 4:00 so I will see if I feel better. It just is so upsetting because I had to miss the parade he was in at the beginning.

So with dd I went to this place that did early gender scans at 16 weeks, I went to contact them to schedule for a gender scan for this baby and they closed down. So I called another place and they do it as early 14 weeks. So I scheduled for two weeks from today woohoo! So excited!!!!

So with dd I went to this place that did early gender scans at 16 weeks, I went to contact them to schedule for a gender scan for this baby and they closed down. So I called another place and they do it as early 14 weeks. So I scheduled for two weeks from today woohoo! So excited!!!!

That's awesome! We will be anxiously awaiting the news!

Took the frer and it was neg, but I'm not giving up hope it's only 8dpo so I still got time :)

Aww I'm sorry your not feeling so good.
Feel better soon :hugs:

So today, I think I finally passed the sac.
I'm not sure because ( sorry tmi ) we went to the shopping centre and we were walking around for a while and I all of a sudden felt like something starting to come out. I quickly rushed to the public toilet and as soon as I sat down I felt it come out of me it felt like a large clot but there was so much blood in the toilet I couldn't make out what it was but there was a big mass in the bottom of the toilet. If I was at home I would have scooped it out with the fish net because the dr told me to make sure I look at everything to make sure I was passing tissue. But I think it was it I hope.
I'm hardly bleeding now basically just when I wipe and a tiny bit in my pad.
Sorry about all the details :-/
I just want it over and done with its just like a lingering reminder that I've lost my baby.
But other than that I'm felling good, I'm trying to stay positive and no longer crying over everything. :)
Although I had to delete all the pregnancy apps of my phone, that was too hard seeing them on there.

I got to go to my sons game. He did so good.

So today, I think I finally passed the sac.
I'm not sure because ( sorry tmi ) we went to the shopping centre and we were walking around for a while and I all of a sudden felt like something starting to come out. I quickly rushed to the public toilet and as soon as I sat down I felt it come out of me it felt like a large clot but there was so much blood in the toilet I couldn't make out what it was but there was a big mass in the bottom of the toilet. If I was at home I would have scooped it out with the fish net because the dr told me to make sure I look at everything to make sure I was passing tissue. But I think it was it I hope.
I'm hardly bleeding now basically just when I wipe and a tiny bit in my pad.
Sorry about all the details :-/
I just want it over and done with its just like a lingering reminder that I've lost my baby.
But other than that I'm felling good, I'm trying to stay positive and no longer crying over everything. :)
Although I had to delete all the pregnancy apps of my phone, that was too hard seeing them on there.

I know this has been so hard for you and I am so sorry. :hugs:

Today is the dreaded best friend's baby shower on my bday! I am ready to get it over with!

Happy Birthdays Cjgirl!!! I hope you had a wonderful day and the baby shower didnt damper it to much.

Happy birthday CJGirl :)
I hope the baby shower isn't too horrible for you.

Happy Birthdays Cjgirl!!! I hope you had a wonderful day and the baby shower didnt damper it to much.

Thank you dragonfly! My day was great! We actually ended up unable to go to the shower. My mom didn't feel well so we had to pick up DD and she couldn't go because the shower was at a bar-that is a long story lol Anyway, DH took us by there to a little after it started and my friend wasn't even there yet, so I left and let her know I had a gift. I was super tired today though. DH and some friends took me out last night to Pete's Piano Bar, which was super fun, but I was reminded that I am way too old to stay our really late and drink a lot! lol

Cjgirl happy birthday!

Misscalais glad it is going by quick for you. I am still praying for you and your family.

Glad you got to go to his game nlb.

As for me,I was having a sharp pain in my lower left abdomen and had to stretch out in bed to help it. I also had some cramps earlier today and my lower back has been hurting. Still got a bfn this morning :( but I still have faith. Hope you ladies have a great week!

Cjgirl happy birthday!

Misscalais glad it is going by quick for you. I am still praying for you and your family.

Glad you got to go to his game nlb.

As for me,I was having a sharp pain in my lower left abdomen and had to stretch out in bed to help it. I also had some cramps earlier today and my lower back has been hurting. Still got a bfn this morning :( but I still have faith. Hope you ladies have a great week!
Thanks Hun. :)
I hope that bfp shows up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"