TTC#2 for the 4th month

So I thought I might have o'ed early this mth. But have continued to check CP and CM. and now I don't think I did. Just checked CP its high soft open and wet but no EWCM. Does that mean I'm not going to get EWCM or will it happen later on :-/ I've never checked CP for a full mth and its starting to annoy me lol but I can't help it I have to check to see what's going on. :blush:

what cd do u usually ovulate on? cd16? it might happen later on but do u usually get ewcm?

Smep =sperm meets egg plan
It is a schedule on when to BD to optimize your chance of conceiving. If you google it you can find the details. We actually enjoyed it, but I don't know if we could keep it up every month!

Hey Ladies!

I hope I can join! I am on cycle 2 TTC #2! my LO is 10 months old and we'd really love a summer baby this time, so here's to hoping! we're just bd'ing every second day to cover our bases. since having my LO my periods are regular but I'm not sure about ovulation, so I figured if we bd every second day we should be good!

so I'm just trying to get caught up on all these posts! best of luck to everyone for June babies!! I'm due to test oct 18 and we'd end up with an end of June babe!
Welcome, and good luck :) I'm on cycle 2 ttc #3 due to test around the 16-18th :) :dust:

what cd do u usually ovulate on? cd16? it might happen later on but do u usually get ewcm?
Um it varies between CD 14-18. I'm on CD 14now and I always get EWCM for about two days which is what happened around CD 11-12 I think It was. Ah so confused lol how are you feeling today?

werent u taking the tonic though? today im prety crampy lots of pressure down there and runny nose. im so upset because i have no idea when i ovulated and i need to know because i was supposed to eat the pineapple core at 1dpo and if i take it later than that it can do more harm then help :( im going to take another opk in a minute see what the result is so i can show u maybe we can both figure this out for me

ok girls i am still waiting on test results formthe dr. i have a feeling he is wrong. I decided to take a opt today and the colors match. ot sure if i should go ahead and bd or wait for the results. If he is wrong i dont want to miss my chance you know. what do ya think?:shrug:

girl i would say go ahead and do it he might be wrong not all drs are right the only person that knows whats going on with ur body is u and ur body of course lol if that opk says positive than most likely youre still in the run. if yur heart says yes and you are up to it physically then go ahead. just if it hurts try to take it slow

K so heres the final tests, out of all tests which one looks positive? and can any of you tell what day i ovulated? i really have to find out
https://i48.tinypic.com/28t8jo7.jpg

K so heres the final tests, out of all tests which one looks positive? and can any of you tell what day i ovulated? i really have to find out

To me it looks like day 13 14 and 15. 16 looks lighter the other 3 look the same

To me it looks like day 13 14 and 15. 16 looks lighter the other 3 look the same

I agree! 15 definitely looks positive.

JasiMom- wow those are all so close! I can see how its confusing! Are any darker than the control? When did you BD? I think 13 looks the darkest but that could be because its oldest...sorry I'm not helpful.:shrug:

JasiMom- wow those are all so close! I can see how its confusing! Are any darker than the control? When did you BD? I think 13 looks the darkest but that could be because its oldest...sorry I'm not helpful.:shrug:

to be honest:
13 is lighter than what it looksand its not a full line
14 is almost the same except the line isnt full
15 is same color as control line and a full line (more defined)
and 16 is definitely lighter

we bd'd cd8, cd11, cd13-cd15, was going to take a break today and bd 1 more time on monday. And i am cramping today like a dull period cramp :(

JM- I'd say you hit it perfectly! Dull cramps might not mean AF is on her way...I get those with Ov sometimes. When do you think you'll test? So are you CD 17 then?

im at cd16 today. im not sure when ill test lol im trying to hold in til the 12th but i wouldnt be suprised if i caved in

to be honest:

we bd'd cd8, cd11, cd13-cd15, was going to take a break today and bd 1 more time on monday. And i am cramping today like a dull period cramp :(

I would say you ovulated on 15 or 16. I think it sounds like you did great with your BD days. And as someone already said, those could be O pains.

to be honest:

Maybe the cramping today is because you are ovulating. I know that twinges or cramps are associated with that so that could be it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->