TTC#2 for the 4th month

Cjgirl I hope you had a great birthday sorry I'm late.

Cjgirl happy birthday!

Misscalais glad it is going by quick for you. I am still praying for you and your family.

Glad you got to go to his game nlb.

As for me,I was having a sharp pain in my lower left abdomen and had to stretch out in bed to help it. I also had some cramps earlier today and my lower back has been hurting. Still got a bfn this morning :( but I still have faith. Hope you ladies have a great week!

Thanks! FX that you get a BFP really soon! :dust:

How is everyone feeling today?
I'm still bleeding :-/ pretty much over it now lol it's almost been 7 days and its annoying the heck out of me.
Cancelled my midwife appointments yesterday and a little cry and I am moving on with my life.
Hoping I don't have to wait too long for AF to show so we can start :sex: again.
:)

I'm still bleeding :-/ pretty much over it now lol it's almost been 7 days and its annoying the heck out of me.
Cancelled my midwife appointments yesterday and a little cry and I am moving on with my life.
Hoping I don't have to wait too long for AF to show so we can start :sex: again.

Im doing good. I'm sorry u are still bleeding I hope it stops soon. I'm sorry u are have having a hard time I know it couldn't be easy.
Af finally stopped last night and I started the clomid. I can't wait to get trying again. Last month wax just so long.

Cjgirl happy birthday!

Misscalais glad it is going by quick for you. I am still praying for you and your family.

Glad you got to go to his game nlb.

As for me,I was having a sharp pain in my lower left abdomen and had to stretch out in bed to help it. I also had some cramps earlier today and my lower back has been hurting. Still got a bfn this morning :( but I still have faith. Hope you ladies have a great week!

Athena have you tested yet? I hope u get ur bfp

When that happened to me in December I bled for 8 days. I didn't wait for an af after that though, and just bd around when o would have been as if bleed was my cycle and lo and behold a bfp. Hoping same goes for you. And you get your bfp right away!

Nlb, glad your feeling better and you were able to make it to the game. Woohoo for starting the clomid. Hoping this is the cycle for your bfp!
Athena, did you test again? How are you doing?
Cjgirl, how are you doing? How's class going? Did you end up seeing sinister? Are you still planning on taking it easy this cycle?
Once again another snowstorm! Ugh I'm ready for spring. Our cabinets should be here by next weekend yay!

Misscalais, I hope the bleeding stops soon and you can begin to BD again. I hope you get a BFP soon :flower:

dragonfly, class is good, but stressful at times. I had my midterm last night. I definitely have a new respect for latent print examiners! We didn't watch Sinister, I chickened out lol I'm sure we will though at some point. But we did watch house at the end of the street and enjoyed it. The end surprised me and I like when I can't figure out what will happen on my own. I think I am going to take it easy this cycle. We will BD around my O days I'm sure, but I am not going to worry too much about it. DH is super stressed from school so I don't want to add to it constantly worrying about sticking to a schedule or anything. How have you been feeling?

I have tested and I'm still getting bfn's. I've been having pain on my left lower abdomen for the past few days. Still hoping though. I'm 11 dpo now.

Misscalais hope you stop bleeding soon. My mom has always told me that a lot of people have a mc and get preg again almost immediately.

Thanks girls.
So I've been testing to see if my tests are bfn yet. How crazy is that hey, hoping to see bfn! Never thought I'd be in that situation. :-/
Mondays was still quite dark but today ( Wednesday in oz ) it's a very faint pos.
So I'm hoping by Friday it will be totally negative :)
Dragonfly I think I'm going to start BD again after the bleeding stops. I wanted to wait the one cycle but ill just take it as it comes and see how we go. I hope I can get my bfp right away too.
I'm super nervous that ill MC again, I know that it most probably won't happen but I think I will feel like I'm walking in egg shells for a while. Did you feel like that Dragonfly?

Also girls I'm loving all your display pics.
It's nice to see the faces to who I'm talking to now.
You're all gorgeous :)

I have tested and I'm still getting bfn's. I've been having pain on my left lower abdomen for the past few days. Still hoping though. I'm 11 dpo now.

Misscalais hope you stop bleeding soon. My mom has always told me that a lot of people have a mc and get preg again almost immediately.

Don't give up hope yet athena! It's not over until AF shows! :dust:

Thanks girls.
So I've been testing to see if my tests are bfn yet. How crazy is that hey, hoping to see bfn! Never thought I'd be in that situation. :-/
Mondays was still quite dark but today ( Wednesday in oz ) it's a very faint pos.
Dragonfly I think I'm going to start BD again after the bleeding stops. I wanted to wait the one cycle but ill just take it as it comes and see how we go. I hope I can get my bfp right away too.
I'm super nervous that ill MC again, I know that it most probably won't happen but I think I will feel like I'm walking in egg shells for a while. Did you feel like that Dragonfly?

So glad to hear the tests are turning negative. At least you know things are working out and won't have to get a d&c.
I most certainly did feel like that. I was so scared to even go to the bathroom in the beginning. It was awful and I really don't think there is anything you can do about that feeling. I still sometimes if it feels ->tmi, particularly wet get anxiety.

Misscalais, I hope the bleeding stops soon and you can begin to BD again. I hope you get a BFP soon :flower:

dragonfly, class is good, but stressful at times. I had my midterm last night. I definitely have a new respect for latent print examiners! We didn't watch Sinister, I chickened out lol I'm sure we will though at some point. But we did watch house at the end of the street and enjoyed it. The end surprised me and I like when I can't figure out what will happen on my own. I think I am going to take it easy this cycle. We will BD around my O days I'm sure, but I am not going to worry too much about it. DH is super stressed from school so I don't want to add to it constantly worrying about sticking to a schedule or anything. How have you been feeling?

I'm sure ill have to wait to watch it until we have company over or dh might get to scared, lol. I'll have to check out that house at the end of the street. I to like when I can't predict the ending. I know yiu alredy told me, but i can not seem to rememver for the life of me, are you wanting to do something in finger printing or is it an elective class? It sounds like it would be a fun/interestig class to take.

Thanks girls.

It is really weird to say, but I hope you get your BFN soon so that you can start over. And I think if you want to start to BD right away you should. Do whatever feels right to you. I would probably be worried as well, but I am sure things will work out and you will get a BFP soon. FX! And I was the only one without a picture so I figured I had better put one up! It is nice to know who I'm talking to :)

I'm sure ill have to wait to watch it until we have company over or dh might get to scared, lol. I'll have to check out that house at the end of the street. I to like when I can't predict the ending. I know yiu alredy told me, but i can not seem to rememver for the life of me, are you wanting to do something in finger printing or is it an elective class? It sounds like it would be a fun/interestig class to take.

I'm getting my Masters in Criminal Justice, but I take all of the criminalistics classes that they offer. I really want to be a crime scene tech, so I really just need to know how to lift prints, but we haven't gotten to that yet. We have been doing comparisons. It is very time consuming and your eyes get tired really fast!

Well ladies I'm pretty sure I'm out, I'm having af like cramps. I wanted to cry this morning when I saw the bfn, but then I had a realization of some things. I need to stop sabotaging myself. I bought some ebooks from amazon "Permanently beat PCOS: Diet and Exercise Shortcuts", "Beat Pcos and boost fertility", and "The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant". I am going to stop feeling sorry for myself, stop being negative about whether I will ever get pregnant or not because attitude is a big part of getting there. And basically after reading a small part of two of the books I realized my attitude sucks. I need to stop half-assing it and expecting full results. It's not going to happen with herbs to help, it's not going to happen with just exercise. I have to improve my diet. I've decided that if and only if I make the changes lose more weight , cause 6 lbs isn't cutting it, I need to lose over 100, and still nothing then I will go to Clomid. Is it going to be easy, No, Is it going to suck, Probably, but if it helps bring me my baby, then it will be worth it. I also am going to stop testing early. I want to wait until af is due because this poas thing is driving me crazy and I just don't need the stress. I am making some big changes and there will be a new me, in the end and hopefully a mini me too lol. I just feel like this is my step in the right direction. Sorry for the long rant I just wanted to share.

No need to apologize for a rant, athena! I do it all the time! I am right there with you. I have felt that losing some weight, exercising more, and cutting out the caffeine could help me...along with staying positive! I started a couple of weeks ago with my diet and this week I have been doing a detox. It has been rough, but I feel so much better already! Good luck! I know you can stick with it because I have found it really gives me much more to focus on than just baby making all of the time. I don't know how much I may obsess after my O day wondering, but as of right now I have barely thought about it this month. I think my being less stressed will lead to DH being less stressed and when he is stressed he doesn't always want to BD, so I think this will help both he and I. Reading is a great distraction too! Even if you are reading fertility books. I have chosen to read the Pretty Little Liars series. Yes, I know it is for teenagers, but I love the show and it really keeps my mind off of everything to read something "pointless" and just for fun alone.

No need to apologize for a rant, athena! I do it all the time! I am right there with you. I have felt that losing some weight, exercising more, and cutting out the caffeine could help me...along with staying positive! I started a couple of weeks ago with my diet and this week I have been doing a detox. It has been rough, but I feel so much better already! Good luck! I know you can stick with it because I have found it really gives me much more to focus on than just baby making all of the time. I don't know how much I may obsess after my O day wondering, but as of right now I have barely thought about it this month. I think my being less stressed will lead to DH being less stressed and when he is stressed he doesn't always want to BD, so I think this will help both he and I. Reading is a great distraction too! Even if you are reading fertility books. I have chosen to read the Pretty Little Liars series. Yes, I know it is for teenagers, but I love the show and it really keeps my mind off of everything to read something "pointless" and just for fun alone.

Cjgirl I am on book 11 of pretty little liars lol. I actually haven't read it in a while but I am waiting for season 3 on netflix lol. I love it though. I am reading Gossip girl too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->