TTC#2 for the 4th month

Well I think AF has officially graced me with her presence. But it's ok, because that means I have had my first regular 28 day cycle and actually ovulated. Which when you have been irregular for 6 months is a blessing. Here is to hoping for another, but minus the af lol.
I'm sorry Hun!
FX for this new cycle.

I have sworn off all OPKS and SMEP this month, but last night I had some excellent EWCM (which I haven't had in a while!) So we BD as soon as we could. I think I heard something about pineapple increasing it and I just happened to eat a ton of it this week because I wanted it. And also drinking tons of water, so maybe that helped out. I don't know.
Yay! That's awesome. FX tight for your bfp this mth!

I have sworn off all OPKS and SMEP this month, but last night I had some excellent EWCM (which I haven't had in a while!) So we BD as soon as we could. I think I heard something about pineapple increasing it and I just happened to eat a ton of it this week because I wanted it. And also drinking tons of water, so maybe that helped out. I don't know.

That's sounds very promising! Woohoo!

I hope it is. FF says I O tomorrow, but I'm not sure about that. Guess we will see! We haven't BD very much at all, but it only takes one time, right? lol

I hope it is. FF says I O tomorrow, but I'm not sure about that. Guess we will see! We haven't BD very much at all, but it only takes one time, right? lol
I hope you O soo. Cjgirl.
Lol yeah you just need that one :spermy: to get there.
It's frustrating isn't it out of millions it seems to take forever!

Well my tests are finally negative! Yay!
I went to the Dr today because I have had a back ache for a while and haven't been feeling overly well and I have to get an ultra sound on my thyroid and bloods for that. She noticed my neck is rather swollen so we are checking that out. I had problems with it in my 1st two pregnancies so we shall see how that goes .
How is everyone else feeling?

I went to the Dr today because I have had a back ache for a while and haven't been feeling overly well and I have to get an ultra sound on my thyroid and bloods for that. She noticed my neck is rather swollen so we are checking that out. I had problems with it in my 1st two pregnancies so we shall see how that goes .

Glad to hear the test have gone negative. Hope everything is ok with thyroid and all goes well at the doctors

hey girls hope everyone i doing good today. im so tired and my husband and i r going to the rodeo tonight. I realy don't want to go but he is excited to take me. so i guess i will just go and have fun with it. I would rather stay home and sleep.

Hope the rodeo was a good time. Where are you in your cycle? Any side effects from the clomid?

Well I think AF has officially graced me with her presence. But it's ok, because that means I have had my first regular 28 day cycle and actually ovulated. Which when you have been irregular for 6 months is a blessing. Here is to hoping for another, but minus the af lol.

:hugs: Sorry the witch got you. Hope this cycle is just as regular with a bfp rather than af.

That's absolutely right! So do you feel less stressed taking it easy? How is the working out going? Did that seem to help with the constant ttc thoughts and stress?

hey girls hope everyone i doing good today. im so tired and my husband and i r going to the rodeo tonight. I realy don't want to go but he is excited to take me. so i guess i will just go and have fun with it. I would rather stay home and sleep.

Hope the rodeo was a good time. Where are you in your cycle? Any side effects from the clomid?

We had a good time at the rodeo. Last month I only had hot flashes but this month I have had the hotflashes, mood swings and I'm very emotional. I am even at a point where I hate my job and I don't want to be there anymore. So I complained to my husband and he said for me to quit and stay home. After ge said that it stressed me out because I thought about how bored I would be. Lol I don't know what to think.

Lol. Your dh sounds very supportive, which is awesome! Sorry your having so many side effects this month. What cycle day are you on?

Glad your test finally went negative. I hope everything at the doctor turns out okay and that your neck heals quickly.

That's absolutely right! So do you feel less stressed taking it easy? How is the working out going? Did that seem to help with the constant ttc thoughts and stress?

I definitely feel less stressed about TTC and working out is going great! I have hardly thought about TTC and all that goes with it this month. I have successfully distracted myself lol Of course I hope that I get a BFP, but if not I feel like I am more likely to get one soon with the changes I've made. If not, June hits a year of trying and I can talk to the doctor then about it.

We had a good time at the rodeo. Last month I only had hot flashes but this month I have had the hotflashes, mood swings and I'm very emotional. I am even at a point where I hate my job and I don't want to be there anymore. So I complained to my husband and he said for me to quit and stay home. After ge said that it stressed me out because I thought about how bored I would be. Lol I don't know what to think.

I hope you O soon and sorry about the side effects. If it works though I would take a few mood swings! lol I understand how you feel about the stress. I am the same way at times. I will get stressed about something I need to do and DH will tell me don't do it then if it stresses you. Then I get stressed that I'm not doing it lol It is a vicious cycle. Sometimes he says if there is nothing stressful going on I will look for something to stress me out!

How is everyone today. So ive been charting and bding and finished the clomid for the month. i think i might O tomorrow. Which will Be CD14. I will take an OPK tonight and see if it is positive. We will see. I hope we all get a BFP this month.We bded last night and the night before. Im getting so impatent

How is everyone today. So ive been charting and bding and finished the clomid for the month. i think i might O tomorrow. Which will Be CD14. I will take an OPK tonight and see if it is positive. We will see. I hope we all get a BFP this month.We bded last night and the night before. Im getting so impatent
2 weeks since my MC today, so I'm hoping ill O soon. I've read lots of girls have gotten their bfp before their AF even arrived, so I'm hoping that will happen for me lol!
I'm not trying super hard though, no OPKs or anything just going with the flow and keeping fingers crossed that ill get lucky.
We go on holiday on the 23rd for a week and ill be sooo bummed if AF arrives while on holiday because we are going to theme parks and stuff, I'd rather be knocked up and not be able to do anything rather than have AF and want to lay around all day lol!
I hope it works for you this mth Hun. I have high hopes for you that it will happen :)
I'm so excited for everyone this mth and I'm staying hopful that you girls will get your BFPs this mth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->