TTC#2 for the 4th month

Good morning ladies, hope you are having a great weekend! We did the gender scan yesterday and we are having a GIRL!!!

Misscalais, I'm going to start testing on the 20th. AF is due the 26th so I think maybe if I use FRER I might be okay going 6 days before. And waiting about 10 days would probably work since you don't know your O or AF. FX!

Dragonfly, congrats on your little girl! Have you been thinking of any more girl names now that you know?

We are going to name her Jaynie Ann :)
We started putting our cabinets in yesterday, woohoo. So excited. Can't wait to get our kitchen back! Hope we can get them finished up today so we can get a measurement for our countertops this week! It's amazing the transformation our house has gone through!

We started putting our cabinets in yesterday, woohoo. So excited. Can't wait to get our kitchen back! Hope we can get them finished up today so we can get a measurement for our countertops this week! It's amazing the transformation our house has gone through!

Ann is my middle name...great choice ;) Remodeling can be so stressful, but when it's over it's great! Hope everything turns out just like you want it!

Thanks girls I'm so excited :)
Nlb are you are you going to test early or wait till AF is due?
Cjgirl when will you start testing?
I'm not sure when I should test because I'm not 100% sure if I ovulated lol and the fact I have no idea when AF would be due. I might just test 10 days from now and see how I go I guess lol!

I was going to wait till i am 10 DPO but my husbands birthday is next Sat so i might try then even though it will probly be way to early.

LOVE that name!

Misscalais, I'm going to start testing on the 20th. AF is due the 26th so I think maybe if I use FRER I might be okay going 6 days before. And waiting about 10 days would probably work since you don't know your O or AF. FX!

Dragonfly, congrats on your little girl! Have you been thinking of any more girl names now that you know?
Yes a FRER should work from then, although mine never have lol it's annoying! Keeping fingers crossed for you :)

I was going to wait till i am 10 DPO but my husbands birthday is next Sat so i might try then even though it will probly be way to early.
That's what I'm going to do two. I only have two FRERs so till test at what I think is 10DPO and like maybe 14DPO if the 1st one was negative. It's so confusing not knowing where im at in my cycle.

Dragonfly when did you test with this pregnancy?

I waited until the day after af was due. So I was 15 dpo. Hoping you get your positive at 10 dpo, but don't lose hope if you don't that's still early!

I am crossing my fingers and toes and sending baby dust to all of you that this is the month for bfp's.
nlb, that would be so great I get a bfp for hubby's bday!
Cjgirl, you sound down already don't be. Dh and I only did it once maybe twice the during fertile period and I got my bfp. Just becaus étouffée didn't do it like crazy doesn't mean your out!
Athena, how are you, haven't heard from you in a while, hope your doing good.

That's what I'm going to do two. I only have two FRERs so till test at what I think is 10DPO and like maybe 14DPO if the 1st one was negative. It's so confusing not knowing where im at in my cycle.

I know it is. I hope we both get a bfp. Im not sure when i actually Oed. I have had a positive OPK for 3 Days now. I am relying on Fertility Friends Chart to give me an idea but i wont know till i am at least 3 DPO.

I'm ok thanks for asking :) been very busy. Had my sister a baby shower yesterday so I have been busy preparing for it. I hate pcos with a passion. I am on cd9 and af is still going. I just want to be normal. Since I didn't get pg this cycle we are putting off ttc til our vacation in may. I'm trying to get in better shape by then to help increase our odds. Good luck to you ladies, I hope you get your bfp's and I will still be chatting with you if you don't mind.

nlb and Misscalais, good luck! I really hope we see some BFPs soon!

I'm ok thanks for asking :) been very busy. Had my sister a baby shower yesterday so I have been busy preparing for it. I hate pcos with a passion. I am on cd9 and af is still going. I just want to be normal. Since I didn't get pg this cycle we are putting off ttc til our vacation in may. I'm trying to get in better shape by then to help increase our odds. Good luck to you ladies, I hope you get your bfp's and I will still be chatting with you if you don't mind.

Of course we still want you to chat with us! I just started Weight Watchers today. Not meetings or anything, my mom just gave me her materials because she goes. It seems like it will be a much easier way to keep track of what I eat and I can still eat my very favorite things which will make it way easier on me. Good luck with everything! Hope AF stops soon for you.

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone.
Has anyone got any symptoms yet lol? I'm a little crampy but that's about it. We go on holiday this Friday night for a week so that's going to take my mind off everything, we are going with hubbies best friends family so its going to be super fun. We are actually holidaying in the state where we used to live that's going to be strange lol! And it's going to stop me from testing a million times lol! I guess I just don't want to get my hopes up too much because of my situation but a bfp would be the best surprise and I worked out EDD it would be my sisters birthday lol! And my brothers birthday is the day after.
I told my sister and she was like that would be the best birthday present ever :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->