TTC#2 for the 4th month

CJGirl and nlb have you girls o'ed yet?

I think I Oed last Friday or Saturday, but I am not really sure at all. FF says Monday, but Friday is when I had EWCM. I hope you get your BFP before AF arrives Misscalais!

Misscalais, hoping af doesn't show and you get your bfp.
And that goes for all you ladies.
Nlb hope you get your positive opk!
Cjgirl. When will you start testing?

14 weeks today, go for our private scan on Saturday. Hope baby cooperates and we can tell if its a boy or girl :)

14 weeks today, go for our private scan on Saturday. Hope baby cooperates and we can tell if its a boy or girl :)

FF says AF is due on the 26th, so I am going to wait and test on the 20th. That will probably be the first day a FRER may work and since I have no idea of my O day I think it's best that I wait until at least then.

Hope baby cooperates and you get to find out! How exciting!

Not yet I'm still waiting dh and I bded last night and I'm hoping to Get a smily face tonight. How r u doing?
Fingers crosses it happens soon Hun!
I'm ok, just Bd every 2nd day for now and hoping for the best lol!

I think I Oed last Friday or Saturday, but I am not really sure at all. FF says Monday, but Friday is when I had EWCM. I hope you get your BFP before AF arrives Misscalais!
Thank you :) I hope so too.
It's so annoying when you have no idea the actual day you o'ed lol!
It's all so confusing to me, I wish you just had like a little light that came on on your belly when your ovulating. :haha:
Keeping fingers crossed tight for you :)

Thanks me too! :)
Oh my goodness how exciting I hope bub is good and gives you a little peek.

Thank you :) I hope so too.
It's so annoying when you have no idea the actual day you o'ed lol!
It's all so confusing to me, I wish you just had like a little light that came on on your belly when your ovulating. :haha:
Keeping fingers crossed tight for you :)

I know! Even when I use OPKs I am so unsure of the actual day! I really don't think I should a lot of hope for this month because we only BD twice during the time that should have been my fertile period, but who knows, maybe it was enough.

I know! Even when I use OPKs I am so unsure of the actual day! I really don't think I should a lot of hope for this month because we only BD twice during the time that should have been my fertile period, but who knows, maybe it was enough.
I hope it was enough for you. We all need to get our bfps like really soon or I think I'm going to cry lol I just don't understand how it's taken like all of us so long. But I'm glad I've been able to share my TTC journey with you girls. It would be hard going through this without any support.

Holy crap girls I think I'm ovulating or about to. Checked my Cp last night and it was quite high but still firmish and feeling closed. Today it's still high but soft and open!
Oh my goodness! I'm feeling nervous. We BD last night and will again tonight. I haven't had any normal o pains yet though so I'm not sure.
Fingers crossed! I've got a tiny bit of ewcm but nothing to note about really.

Holy crap girls I think I'm ovulating or about to. Checked my Cp last night and it was quite high but still firmish and feeling closed. Today it's still high but soft and open!
Oh my goodness! I'm feeling nervous. We BD last night and will again tonight. I haven't had any normal o pains yet though so I'm not sure.

Misscalais i hope you r Oing. all the signs sound good.
I was getting a little upset earlier today because i still hadn't gotten a smily on the OPK, But i took one just now and I GOT MY SMILIE!!!:happydance: So We r going to BD tonight and the next 2 nights just to make sure. I hope we get the egg this month. I have been so moody and just want to cry.I watched a video on facebook today while i was at work and just started crying. what is wrong with me?lol One min. im happy the next mad for no reason and the next im in tears and im not really a cryer unless there is a reason to cry about.

Thanks Hun!
Omg how super exciting, I have everything crossed for you!
And we might end up making a baby at the same time how awesome would that be!
Aww yeah that's probably all the crazy hormones running around in your body. It's such an emotional time this TTC business hey.

I hope so. I hope we all get our BFPs this month.

Me too! It's about time we all got there!
Come on spermies, do your jobs lol!

Yay! I hope you are ovulating! Good luck! :happydance:

Nothing to report here, just waiting. Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

Misscalais i hope you r Oing. all the signs sound good.
I was getting a little upset earlier today because i still hadn't gotten a smily on the OPK, But i took one just now and I GOT MY SMILIE!!!:happydance: So We r going to BD tonight and the next 2 nights just to make sure. I hope we get the egg this month. I have been so moody and just want to cry.I watched a video on facebook today while i was at work and just started crying. what is wrong with me?lol One min. im happy the next mad for no reason and the next im in tears and im not really a cryer unless there is a reason to cry about.

Good luck to you as well! I have my fingers crossed so tight for you guys! It would be awesome for y'all to get a BFP at almost the exact same time!

I got another smily this afternoon. Dh and I bded again. I think it would be cool for all of us to end this month with bfps.

Athena87 how r you doing. Haven't heard from you in a few days. I hope everything is going good

I got another smily this afternoon. Dh and I bded again. I think it would be cool for all of us to end this month with bfps.

I hope so! That would be amazing! But, I don't know about me with my lack of BD.

Thanks girls I'm so excited :)
Nlb are you are you going to test early or wait till AF is due?
Cjgirl when will you start testing?
I'm not sure when I should test because I'm not 100% sure if I ovulated lol and the fact I have no idea when AF would be due. I might just test 10 days from now and see how I go I guess lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->