TTC#2 for the 4th month

I'm ok thanks for asking :) been very busy. Had my sister a baby shower yesterday so I have been busy preparing for it. I hate pcos with a passion. I am on cd9 and af is still going. I just want to be normal. Since I didn't get pg this cycle we are putting off ttc til our vacation in may. I'm trying to get in better shape by then to help increase our odds. Good luck to you ladies, I hope you get your bfp's and I will still be chatting with you if you don't mind.
Aww :( I hope AF stops soon that must be super frustrating. :hugs:

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone.
Has anyone got any symptoms yet lol? I'm a little crampy but that's about it. We go on holiday this Friday night for a week so that's going to take my mind off everything, we are going with hubbies best friends family so its going to be super fun. We are actually holidaying in the state where we used to live that's going to be strange lol! And it's going to stop me from testing a million times lol! I guess I just don't want to get my hopes up too much because of my situation but a bfp would be the best surprise and I worked out EDD it would be my sisters birthday lol! And my brothers birthday is the day after.
I told my sister and she was like that would be the best birthday present ever :)

I'm sure the vacation will take your mind off of things. We just finished our week off and it was really nice. I really hope you get your BFP!

No symptoms yet but I'm only 3dpo so that's ok I'm going to try to not think about all the symptoms this time because I think I look to much into it then get my hopes down. I did wake up last night to go to the restroom and when I came back I felt a little nauseated. Not sure when the symptom are supposed to start.

Ok so i said i wasn't going to look into the symptoms to much. (LOL)But i have been going to the restroom so much today and lastnight i got up 4 times to go. i worked for 6 hours today and went to the restroom about every hour. I also have decided that i like cashews.I have never liked them before but i think they are the best thing ever. So for lunch i had fried mac and cheese and cashews and cheesecake. then i cam home and i am now having cheese and crackers. not sure what to think of all this.

Hope they are symptoms! And what you have for lunch sounds so good :)

Ok so i said i wasn't going to look into the symptoms to much. (LOL)But i have been going to the restroom so much today and lastnight i got up 4 times to go. i worked for 6 hours today and went to the restroom about every hour. I also have decided that i like cashews.I have never liked them before but i think they are the best thing ever. So for lunch i had fried mac and cheese and cashews and cheesecake. then i cam home and i am now having cheese and crackers. not sure what to think of all this.

Mmm cheesecake! I'm hoping those are signs, they sound promising!

Lol nlb!
They sound very promising, peeing lots was the 1st proper symptom I had with all my pregnancies.
Fingers crossed so exciting!
I'm finding myself wanting to test already. So I went on the countdown to pregnancy web site and looked at all the early pregnancy tests, which almost all were bfn until around 8-9 DPO so that helped me not to want to test lol!
Ill keep doing that until 10DPO. :)

Misscalais I pray that you get another bfp. I know mc's are hard. Thanks ladies for the support. I think I have got my diet going and we shall see what happens. I also am going to start fertilitea in may. Has anyone tried it?

Lol nlb!
They sound very promising, peeing lots was the 1st proper symptom I had with all my pregnancies.
Fingers crossed so exciting!
I'm finding myself wanting to test already. So I went on the countdown to pregnancy web site and looked at all the early pregnancy tests, which almost all were bfn until around 8-9 DPO so that helped me not to want to test lol!
Ill keep doing that until 10DPO. :)

When will you be 10dpo? If I go by FF (although I'm not sure it is correct) I will be 10dpo and 5 days before AF tomorrow. I picked up some FRER today so I will test in the morning. I can't help but have kind of a good feeling about this month because I did things soooooo differently, but I am afraid to get my hopes up at all. Guess I will find out one way or the other very soon. This is the longest I have ever waited to test lol I am pretty proud of myself!

Misscalais I pray that you get another bfp. I know mc's are hard. Thanks ladies for the support. I think I have got my diet going and we shall see what happens. I also am going to start fertilitea in may. Has anyone tried it?

I haven't heard of that. What is it exactly?

Thanks Hun!
I hope your diet goes well :) I suck at dieting but need to loose 15-20kg ( not sure how much that is in pounds )
I'm not sure what that is? Lol what is it?

When will you be 10dpo? If I go by FF (although I'm not sure it is correct) I will be 10dpo and 5 days before AF tomorrow. I picked up some FRER today so I will test in the morning. I can't help but have kind of a good feeling about this month because I did things soooooo differently, but I am afraid to get my hopes up at all. Guess I will find out one way or the other very soon. This is the longest I have ever waited to test lol I am pretty proud of myself!
Ill be around 10 DPO on the 26th so next Tuesday :)
Good on you Hun you've done so well holding off! I've got high hopes for you as well. I'm so excited.
I know what you mean about not getting your hopes up, it's so hard not to lol!
I don't use FF. I've got a few different apps on my phone I use.
Just then I put in AF as the 1st day of my MC and I could believe that it put O in where I thought I did :) which was Saturday.

I got a BFN. It was a little more disappointing to me than I thought it would be. I can't really get upset though. It is still a bit early I guess and also we didn't try very hard this month. Guess I will test again Saturday.

I'm sorry or was bfn, still early though, praying Saturday you will get bfp!!!

I'm sorry or was bfn, still early though, praying Saturday you will get bfp!!!

Thanks dragonfly! Today I have super watery CM, and a lot of it. I have been having kind of creamy or sticky CM at this point in my cycle so far. Did you have this happen before your BFP? I wish I could remember more from TTC DD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->