TTC#2 for the 4th month

Sorry about the bfn CJgirl.
Still early though so fingers crossed it pops up soon :)

Sorry about your bfn cjgirl. I would try in A few more day probley to early. I'm like you I wish i could remember my first pregnancy so I could compare them.

Sorry about the bfn cjgirl, hope it changes soon. Fertilitea is a tea that is supposed to be good for people with irregular periods, especially if you have pcos. I read about it in anotherforum and ordered it from amazon. It had quite a few good reviews, the only bad were from people that were regular and it messed them up. I figure its worth a shot. Afm I am still bleeding but I'm afraid to make an appt because I feel like she will say its just the pcos. Which I turn would be a waste.

Sorry about the bfn cjgirl, hope it changes soon. Fertilitea is a tea that is supposed to be good for people with irregular periods, especially if you have pcos. I read about it in anotherforum and ordered it from amazon. It had quite a few good reviews, the only bad were from people that were regular and it messed them up. I figure its worth a shot. Afm I am still bleeding but I'm afraid to make an appt because I feel like she will say its just the pcos. Which I turn would be a waste.

Thanks athena. I am really bloated today and have a pinching pain on my left side, but AF is due Tuesday and it could be because of that. I think anything is worth a shot if you think it may help! Let us know if it does.

hey girls how r ya. my bbs r so sore.i hhope it is a sign.

hey girls how r ya. my bbs r so sore.i hhope it is a sign.
That's a good sign Hun! I'm so excited!
We have just got to our holiday resort :) 5 nights of pure family fun!
I have lots of creamy CM and a constant wet feeling down there and tiny bit crampy. But that's about if for me. Definitely feeling like AF could be on her way I'm ok if she does but I just don't want her to come on our holiday lol!

nlb, I hope it is a sign for you too!
Misscalais, I hope y'all have a wonderful holiday! It must be so nice to get away.
As for me, I got a BFN this morning. I am just going to wait for AF :cry:

nlb, I hope it is a sign for you too!
Misscalais, I hope y'all have a wonderful holiday! It must be so nice to get away.
As for me, I got a BFN this morning. I am just going to wait for AF :cry:

Awe I'm sorry about the bfn.
My bbs are still sore but I don't feel like I'm pregnant so I don't think I am

Cjgirl, sorry about the bfn :-(.
Nlb, sound like a good sign, when will you test?
Misscalais, hope you have a great holiday and get in some good family fun and relaxation!
Athena, could yoh maybe just call and see what your doc had to say about the bleeding? It doesn't sounds like its something normal for you so you should and least check in with the doctor. The tea sound like its worth a shot.

Had my sisters wedding yesterday, holy exhausting! Don't know when the last tome I wore heels for that long and walked that far in them ( walked a lot for pictures) but I can tell you I am not cut out for it. I woke up this morning feeling like I got run over by a bus. Ugh! But so happy for my sister and had a great time!

I'm going to try to wait till Tuesday that will be 10 dpo. I've been making my husband a cake for his birthday.

Thanks girls we are having a blast!
Cjgirl I'm sorry about the bfns are you testing on FRERs ?
I haven't tested. I think I'm about 9DPO I have no tests on me so if AF doesn't arrive before Saturday ill test when I get home :)
Lol Dragonfly I'm like that too I used to be able to spend hours and hours in heals now give me about 20 mins and they are off! Congrats to your sister I love weddings.
Nlb have you tested yet?

I haven't tested. I think I'm about 9DPO I have no tests on me so if AF doesn't arrive before Saturday ill test when I get home :)
Lol Dragonfly I'm like that too I used to be able to spend hours and hours in heals now give me about 20 mins and they are off! Congrats to your sister I love weddings.
Nlb have you tested yet?

I tested this morning and it was negative. Im only 9DPO so im hoping it is still to early. I will try again tomorrow.

Nlb have you tested yet?

Yes, I have been using FRERs. I got another BFN this morning so I am sure that AF will be here right on time tomorrow. I have my fingers crossed tight for you that AF stays away! I'm glad you are having a good vacation :)

Dragonfly, I agree with both of you! Heals are not my thing anymore either.

nlb, I hope you get your BFP soon! FX!

My friend talked me into doing boot camp with her this week, so this morning I was up at 4:45 a.m. in a church parking lot in 30 degree weather doing a hour workout! I think I have lost my mind! But I survived day one and it is helping me not to focus as much on the fact that I am out for another month. Yesterday we visited my 5 month old nephew and when DH was holding him I almost ran out of the room crying. I want it to be our turn so badly. I am starting to worry that something is wrong, but I am almost afraid for us to go to the doctor and find out.

Well I got another negative this morning. I think I'm out. On top of that the girl I am working with is in such a bad mood today. She has decided to not speak to anyone unless it is to boss them around. She tried to say something to me but I just laughed at her. I told her I'm not a dog and I don't take orders.

Good for you nlb, I hate when people are like that! Sorry about the bfn, but it is still early. What brand test are you using?

Cjgirl, holy crap to the boot camp, Good for you! How did it go this morning? Same time? Are you on spring break or is that coming up?

Here is the Birthday cake i made for my husband. I didn't think i did to bad for my first time to decorate a cake.

Attachments

• Joes 35th birthday cake.jpg
    Joes 35th birthday cake.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 2
  • inside of JOes 35th birthday cake.jpg
    inside of JOes 35th birthday cake.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads