TTC#2 for the 4th month

Cjgirl, holy crap to the boot camp, Good for you! How did it go this morning? Same time? Are you on spring break or is that coming up?

I went at the same time on Tuesday and it kicked my butt! I didn't go today because all yesterday I couldn't even hardly walk lol I am going again tomorrow though. I am so sore, but I want to try and go at least one more time. And of course AF showed yesterday right on time! I am thankful that my cycle is so regular now though. It does help a lot.

Here is the Birthday cake i made for my husband. I didn't think i did to bad for my first time to decorate a cake.

That looks awesome! You are very talented!

Well ladies I am still bleeding, but I am going to the doctor tomorrow. Mainly because now I am cramping. Good luck to all of you.

Hey girls sorry I've been MIA last day of our holiday today :( I'm sad lol was such a good week!
Still no AF was 1 mth yesterday since the MC.
I won't be able to test till Sunday now if AF doesn't arrive because we are staying with my mum till Saturday won't be home till late Saturday night.
I hope everyone has a good Easter.
Anyone have any bfps yet?
Athena I'm sorry your still bleeding! Let us know how your appt goes.

Well I went to the dr and they said it was more than likely the pcos causing the bleeding. I have to take provera for 10 days to stop it. If it doesn't stop then I have too back for more tests. I have a follow up for next month if it does stop.

Well I went to the dr and they said it was more than likely the pcos causing the bleeding. I have to take provera for 10 days to stop it. If it doesn't stop then I have too back for more tests. I have a follow up for next month if it does stop.

Hope the meds help and it stops soon. I know it must be so frustrating for you.

Hey girls sorry I've been MIA last day of our holiday today :( I'm sad lol was such a good week!
Still no AF was 1 mth yesterday since the MC.
I won't be able to test till Sunday now if AF doesn't arrive because we are staying with my mum till Saturday won't be home till late Saturday night.
I hope everyone has a good Easter.
Anyone have any bfps yet?
Athena I'm sorry your still bleeding! Let us know how your appt goes.

Can't wait for you to test! I'm glad you have had such a good holiday :) DH and I have decided to try and BD every other day this cycle and see how that works. AF finished today so I am anxious to get started. I signed up for 3 more weeks of boot camp so lets hope I don't die of exhaustion first. It really keeps me occupied though. I think I may be going to extremes to keep my mind off of the baby making at this point lol

No this is the first time. I went 3 months without one before but never bled this long. I'm hoping it works too because if not i will have to go back to the doctor. I also had very regular cycles til we started ttc. I had one normal cycle then bam nothing.

Hope it sorts out soon Hun.
Must be so frustrating for you :(
:hugs:

Can't wait for you to test! I'm glad you have had such a good holiday :) DH and I have decided to try and BD every other day this cycle and see how that works. AF finished today so I am anxious to get started. I signed up for 3 more weeks of boot camp so lets hope I don't die of exhaustion first. It really keeps me occupied though. I think I may be going to extremes to keep my mind off of the baby making at this point lol
Thanks Hun, I'm excited too but trying to make sure I don't get too upset if I get bfn :)
I think every 2nd day is a good plan. That's what I'm going to try do as well if AF shows.
Nlb how are you doing? Your hubbies cake looks amazing!
Dragonfly how are you doing? Any names picked for your DD?

Tested tonight.
Bfn. Just have to wait for AF to hurry up and kick in now. Fingers crossed it doesn't take too long.

Tested tonight.
Bfn. Just have to wait for AF to hurry up and kick in now. Fingers crossed it doesn't take too long.

Sorry about the BFN. Hopefully AF will arrive and leave quickly!

Happy Easter Everyone :)

Hey girls i hope ya all had a great Easter. Af showed her face yesterday :( This sucks. Oh well i hope this month is better.

Sorry to hear about af showing!
Boo to bfn, maybe a late bfp :)

Hope you all had a very happy Easter!!!

Hey girls,
Sorry about AF showing nlb :(
I've got mega cramping and have started to spot so AF will be fully here by tomorrow thank goodness! I feel like I can finally get on with it and go full force into TTC again next mth, although that means we will have 2014 babies instead, but I'm Ok with that :)

nlb, sorry about AF. Hopefully we will all have better luck this month! :dust:

hey im new to a site like this! I have my son from a previous relationship and me & my partner have been trying for a baby since sep 2012 i thought it would happen the first month which of course it didnt ! The problem im having is my family is very fertile you just have to look at my sisters and boom they are pregnant so im finding it hard that im not falling as quick as they did ! also i dont understand the short hand on the site yet! Thanks

hey im new to a site like this! I have my son from a previous relationship and me & my partner have been trying for a baby since sep 2012 i thought it would happen the first month which of course it didnt ! The problem im having is my family is very fertile you just have to look at my sisters and boom they are pregnant so im finding it hard that im not falling as quick as they did ! also i dont understand the short hand on the site yet! Thanks

Hi tinkletap! Welcome! I have a story similar to yours. I have a daughter from a previous marriage and now my husband and I have been trying since June 2012. You will get use to the short hand. CD-is Cycle Day DPO-Days Past Ovulation DH-Dear Husband DD-Dear Daughter DS-Dear Son BD-Baby Dance BFP-Big Fat Positive (what we all want!) and BFN-Big Fat Negative. There are others, but those are the basics. If we say anything you don't understand don't hesitate to ask. Being on this site is great! No one understands the pain and frustration of TTC (Trying to Conceive) like us, since we live it everyday. Sometimes I feel like I would go crazy if I couldn't talk to these ladies about it.

Hi! Welcome tinkletap.
We have been trying for our third since sept last year as well and I've had one early miscarriage ( fell on the 6th cycle )
My sister had two ooopsie babies and my boys only look like 2 cycles, so this has been very stressful for us.
But the girls on here are an enormous support system, you will find yourself at home here :)
I'm currently CD1 34 days after my MC. Should be 11 weeks pregnant today :( but I need to move on with it a d pray hard for my new bfp!
Where are you currently in your cycle?
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"