TTC#2 for the 4th month

Omg girls this AF is hectic! More painful and heavier than my MC was! And I'm only half way through the 1st day.
Can't wait for it to be over.
How's everyone else feeling?

Well I am cramping really bad and bbs are hurting so bad. I guess it's the provera, but I am still bleeding. Grrr..... Why does my body have to be so wacky.

Well I am cramping really bad and bbs are hurting so bad. I guess it's the provera, but I am still bleeding. Grrr..... Why does my body have to be so wacky.
Thats no good! Hope that bleeding stops soon! How long has it been now?

Well it's cd 25 so 25 lol. I think it may be about to stop though. It's turning brown and has lightened up, but it has done this once already so we shall see.

Misscalais, sorry about the painful af, hope it lets up.
Athena, hope af goes away! When will you follow up with doctor?
Cjgirl and nlb, how are you doing?

We get out countertops installed today, woohoo!

Misscalais and Athena, I am so sorry AF is giving you so much trouble. I hope it is over soon for you both!

Dragonfly, yay for new countertops! What kind did you get?

Leave it to DH and I to already be off on our BD schedule. It's early though so as long as we cover the crucial days I guess that's what matters. The hard part will be that I ovulate sometime between Friday and Monday and Friday morning we leave for Arkansas so that DH can ride in his annual 60 mile mountain bike race. I think it is going to be tough for him to want to BD while camping after riding 60 miles up and down a mountain lol Guess we will do our best though.

We got granite, it's called caledonia, and they look amazing. They weren't able to get the counter on the "bar" area, but will be back to do it tomorrow.
I'm trying to post pic before and after but it will not upload, ugh. Will try to post tomorrow

Thanks girls. I think my uterus is doing a big clean out :haha: so many clots, sorry tmi!
Anyway glad it's here and im not wondering anymore lol and looking forward to this cycle of TTC :)
Dragonfly can't wait to see a pic how exciting.

Well it's cd 25 so 25 lol. I think it may be about to stop though. It's turning brown and has lightened up, but it has done this once already so we shall see.
That sounds like its definitely ending fingers crossed for you, I couldn't imaging bleeding for that long.

It's not letting me add more than one pic per post and it only let me do the two posts. Won't let me post the others, ugh ill try later

Welcome tinkeltap hope you get a bfp soon.

Thanks, still some more to do, trim, moldings, and backsplash, but is already hard to believe that it used to look like the before.

I love it dragonfly!

Misscalais, I'm sorry AF has been so rough, but excited for you that you get to start trying again soon! FX!

Athena, I really hope you stop bleeding soon and that everything is okay.

I should be ovulating this weekend or Monday. Let's hope we get enough BD in even though we will be camping! I got some good news today! My criminalistics professor is hiring me as a graduate assistant. I am so thankful that God has given me so much to occupy my time while waiting for a baby!

I love it dragonfly!

Misscalais, I'm sorry AF has been so rough, but excited for you that you get to start trying again soon! FX!

Athena, I really hope you stop bleeding soon and that everything is okay.

I should be ovulating this weekend or Monday. Let's hope we get enough BD in even though we will be camping! I got some good news today! My criminalistics professor is hiring me as a graduate assistant. I am so thankful that God has given me so much to occupy my time while waiting for a baby!
Thanks Hun! It's tapered off now, no more nasty clots just a really light flow now thank goodness I was starting to get worried.
That's awesome news Hun congrats!
Are you doing OPKs this cycle or just sticking with the BD every 2nd day? Hubby and I are going to do every 2nd day as well, fingers crossed we can keep it up this mth lol I go good for like the 1st week then I loose interest and don't BD for like 4 days and I think that's where we are doing wrong, not enough BD at our fertile period. Another on of my friends have announced a pregnancy. I'm so jealous, mainly because they both don't work and just are really lazy and constantly complaining about the other two kids behaviour and that they have no money but now they are having another baby ( which was planned ) I know it probably comes across really bitchy but I just don't understand bringing another kid in the world when they are not stable enough in any area of their lives. Hopefully this baby will give them a kick in the butt to start get more out of their lives then being dole bludgers.
Sorry my vent for the day lol!

Congrats Cjgirl, that's exciting!! And dd1 was conceived on a camping trip maybe it will prove to be lucky for you!
Misscalais, glad to hear af had lightened up. Sorry to hear about your friend sit so hard to see especially when baby is coming into an unstable environment.
Athena had af stopped? Have you followed up with the doc yet?
Nlb, how are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->