TTC#2 for the 4th month

Congrats Cjgirl, that's exciting!! And dd1 was conceived on a camping trip maybe it will prove to be lucky for you!
Misscalais, glad to hear af had lightened up. Sorry to hear about your friend sit so hard to see especially when baby is coming into an unstable environment.
Athena had af stopped? Have you followed up with the doc yet?
Nlb, how are you doing?

im doing good. Just waiting to O. i finished my last clomid pill today and will start OPK's on sunday.

Hey girls how is everyone?
Nlb and CJGirl where are you in your cycles?
I'm CD7 AF left at the end of CD5 and we BD last night. Really, really going to aim for every 2nd night. Fingers crossed I can keep up lol I'm not a very sexual person so it's so hard to try get in the mood so often, although normally we do the deed every 2nd to 3rd night any way but sometimes have a 4 day gap or something.

Hey girls how is everyone?
Nlb and CJGirl where are you in your cycles?
I'm CD7 AF left at the end of CD5 and we BD last night. Really, really going to aim for every 2nd night. Fingers crossed I can keep up lol I'm not a very sexual person so it's so hard to try get in the mood so often, although normally we do the deed every 2nd to 3rd night any way but sometimes have a 4 day gap or something.

I'm on cd10 I will start opts tonight to see when I o. We r going to try every other night also I'm the sane way not very sexual. Preying for BFPs for all of us this month.

Misscalais, I understand where you are coming from about your friend. It is frustrating to see people like that get pregnant sometimes. I hope that everyone gets in their BD and catches that egg!
I'm on CD 14 and FF says I ovulate tomorrow. I think I am having some O pains. We did not get to BD while camping. The first night we were to tired and cold to undress lol The second night, because I am stupid and forgot the sunscreen, I have a sunburn that is so bad I could barely walk! So we did last night when we got home and we will tonight and maybe tomorrow. I hope it's enough! I always want to, but it is catching DH at the right time that is tricky lol I am super stressed because today is my first day of real work (I was just helping out without pay before) and tomorrow I already have to teach lab by myself! Yikes! Y'all cross your fingers for me lol

I'm on cd10 I will start opts tonight to see when I o. We r going to try every other night also I'm the sane way not very sexual. Preying for BFPs for all of us this month.
Hopefully you O soon Hun! Keeping fingers crossed you catch that egg! We are all ready for our bfps surely it had to happen soon right? Lol :)

Misscalais, I understand where you are coming from about your friend. It is frustrating to see people like that get pregnant sometimes. I hope that everyone gets in their BD and catches that egg!
I'm on CD 14 and FF says I ovulate tomorrow. I think I am having some O pains. We did not get to BD while camping. The first night we were to tired and cold to undress lol The second night, because I am stupid and forgot the sunscreen, I have a sunburn that is so bad I could barely walk! So we did last night when we got home and we will tonight and maybe tomorrow. I hope it's enough! I always want to, but it is catching DH at the right time that is tricky lol I am super stressed because today is my first day of real work (I was just helping out without pay before) and tomorrow I already have to teach lab by myself! Yikes! Y'all cross your fingers for me lol
Yeah it sux, she's 7 weeks and already posting all over Facebook the things she's bought already :-/ I'm feel like saying if you guys are constantly complaining about how broke you are then where did you get the money to buy all this stuff?
*sigh* I dunno it's just really bothering me at the moment.
Fingers crossed you O tomorrow, super exciting! Definitely try to BD for the next few days if you can. Lol hope your sunburn is better :) and good luck for your job! How exciting that should help you keep your mind off TTC :)

Yeah it sux, she's 7 weeks and already posting all over Facebook the things she's bought already :-/ I'm feel like saying if you guys are constantly complaining about how broke you are then where did you get the money to buy all this stuff?
*sigh* I dunno it's just really bothering me at the moment.
Fingers crossed you O tomorrow, super exciting! Definitely try to BD for the next few days if you can. Lol hope your sunburn is better :) and good luck for your job! How exciting that should help you keep your mind off TTC :)

I know how u feel. My sister inlaw is about 12 weeks and she is losing her job at the end of the school year and her husbands job is on the rocks also. He will be out of a job soon. She has known about loosing her job since before christmas. Im not sure wHat they were thinking when they decided to try to get pregnant. Then there is a girl at work whom just found out she is 4 months pregnant and she is annoyed that she is and hasn't even gone to the dr.I cant stand people like that. here we are wanting a baby and they she is not realy even caring enough to go to the dr. Sorry about the ranting. its just so frusterating

How frustrating nlb, its just not fair hey. Like seriously we are good loving people with stable lives and financial security. We should be able to get pregnant right away.

i agree. How is everyone doing today im still waiting to O.

Hello ladies.misscalais I know exactly what you mean. This girl that I used to be friends with had 2 kids a year apart when she was 18 and 19. Her husband went to prison. She slept around and then started dating this guy I became good friends with. She had two mc's while dating him which I think she caused because she knew she was going to go back to her husband. I pretty much helped her raise her two kids while he was locked up and tried my hardest to get her to get a divorce because he was abusive. She went back and they now have 2 more kids. All she did was complain about her kids and pawn them off on other people.

I'm still waiting to O as well nlb I'm almost CD10 I'm hoping ill have a normal cycle this mth and O around CD14-16.
Athena that's terrible it really is upsettng, exspecially when they have kiddies and try to get rid of them all the time it really breaks my heart. Kids grow up far too quick to palm them off. Some people just do t deserve to be parents in my opinion.
How are you going anyway Hun, has your bleeding stopped?

Doing good! Had dd 2nd birthday party over the weekend, can't believe she's two already! Then took her for her two year old pictures on Sunday. And finally it warmed up a bit and we were able to go fir a bike ride!! Been raining here the last fee days, ugh not it to the gloomy day, can use sons sun.

Misscalais hope your cycle is a normal one and you o soon.
Cjgirl how was your first day? Hope it went well.
Athena, are you still bleeding have you been back to the doc?
Nlb, hue you feeling, any clomid side effects? What cycle day are you on?

i agree. How is everyone doing today im still waiting to O.

I hope you O soon! FF said I Od yesterday. We BD on Sunday and Monday. I hope it was enough! Between DH having soccer practice and my long day we were both too tired last night :( I will take my first test on the 18th.

Misscalais, you right. We are all stable and ready and it seems so unfair that we have to wait and try so hard while others, who aren't get to be having babies. Although, I know all those babies are miracles that have a reason for being here, I'm sure, it is still very hard to see.

The bleeding stopped about 6 days into the medicine and af started Monday and has been horrible. I passed a huge clot yesterday but the nurse said it was normal with the medicine. Ive been in a lot of pain too. But as long as the bleeding stops this time I'll be happy. I still think I have fibroids or a cyst or something so when I go for my follow up I will see if she will check to be sure.

Doing good! Had dd 2nd birthday party over the weekend, can't believe she's two already! Then took her for her two year old pictures on Sunday. And finally it warmed up a bit and we were able to go fir a bike ride!! Been raining here the last fee days, ugh not it to the gloomy day, can use sons sun.

It went really well. Teaching lab was really fun. I taught them how to extract the DNA out of strawberries! It is so cool to me even after doing it a million times lol I already have a day off today, which I guess isn't a horrible thing. It is rainy and cold and I went to boot camp in it this morning :p Sounds like you had a great weekend! I love throwing DD's bday parties :)

The bleeding stopped about 6 days into the medicine and af started Monday and has been horrible. I passed a huge clot yesterday but the nurse said it was normal with the medicine. Ive been in a lot of pain too. But as long as the bleeding stops this time I'll be happy. I still think I have fibroids or a cyst or something so when I go for my follow up I will see if she will check to be sure.

I'm sorry AF has been so horrible. I really hope it ends quickly for you and your cycle straightens out.

Im feeling fine. Im on CD12. The side effects this month havn't been to bad. Just a few hotflashes while im asleep. Other than that ive been normal just waiting to O.

This is what happened in the kitchen tonight as I attempted to make my sons birthday cake

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe