TTC#2 for the 4th month

So I'm CD11 today girls, checked CP yesterday and its on its way up and softish and open so I'm thinking I might O around CD14 this month ( fingers crossed ) which is super exciting! Hubby worked away which stuffed only one day of our every 2nd day BDing lol but I don't think he's working away at all next week which will be the important week so that will be fine as long as he doesn't have to go away.
CJGirl you sound like you're super smart! What an awesome job!
Nlb any pos OPKs yet? I kind of wish I have of got some for this cycle but I'm just going to have to go from my bodies signs and hope for the best lol!
Does anyone else get mega O pains? I get like a whole day of intense like period pain cramps. Not every mth sometimes it's like just a dull ache for a few hours. But it definitely hurts :-/

Misscalais, Hoping dh will be around next week and you catch the egg! It's so disappointing when they are not around for o. I would sometimes get some twinges around I time but never knew if they were pre o or during o.

Thanks Hun me too! I'm feeling good about this cycle. I'm excited.

nlb, That pic is too cute!

Misscalais, I get bad O pains sometimes. I did this month. I get really bloated and uncomfortable. Hope that DH was around enough to catch that egg! I hope we caught mine too!

Ok I got a positive opk today. And I finished my sons cake for tomorrow. I hope he likes it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 6
Ok I got a positive opk today. And I finished my sons cake for tomorrow. I hope he likes it.

Yay for your positive OPK! Hope there will be a BFP in a couple of weeks! The cake looks great :)

Yay for pos OKP! That's awesome BD your butt off for the next three days :)
I don't know if I'm any where near O, I'm sick of checking CP CD11 and 12 it was high, soft and open no ewcm and there no way I oed. Checked today and its low and closed still sort of squishy so I have no idea lol I'm just gonna keep with the every 2nd day BD and hope for the best.
Cjgirl I get the same uncomfy and just blahh. It's not every mth but most times.
What do you all think of the name Scarlett I really love it, and have only just put it as an option. Hubby likes it too. We now have Scarlett-Rose Eva, Dakoda-Rose Eva and Eva-Rose Sophia picked out for a girl :)

Yay for pos OKP! That's awesome BD your butt off for the next three days :)
I don't know if I'm any where near O, I'm sick of checking CP CD11 and 12 it was high, soft and open no ewcm and there no way I oed. Checked today and its low and closed still sort of squishy so I have no idea lol I'm just gonna keep with the every 2nd day BD and hope for the best.
Cjgirl I get the same uncomfy and just blahh. It's not every mth but most times.
What do you all think of the name Scarlett I really love it, and have only just put it as an option. Hubby likes it too. We now have Scarlett-Rose Eva, Dakoda-Rose Eva and Eva-Rose Sophia picked out for a girl :)

I like the name Scarlett! All those names are cute though :)

Warning may be TMI Ok ladies I had something strange happen again. I was going to the bathroom and was like that's weird I feel like something just came out of my vagina. I had just taken my tampon out so I wipe and there is a giant blob. I thought it was a clot but this thing was rubbery and solid, usually clot break up but this thing wasn't. I am baffled. I am going to go to the doctor though because it is day 6 of bleeding and it is still pretty heavy. I've been through a half a box of supers and was running through them so I bought a box of super + and am now out of those. It is getting a little lighter but still not normal. I did take a pic of the clot to show my doctor. Any ideas?

Warning may be TMI Ok ladies I had something strange happen again. I was going to the bathroom and was like that's weird I feel like something just came out of my vagina. I had just taken my tampon out so I wipe and there is a giant blob. I thought it was a clot but this thing was rubbery and solid, usually clot break up but this thing wasn't. I am baffled. I am going to go to the doctor though because it is day 6 of bleeding and it is still pretty heavy. I've been through a half a box of supers and was running through them so I bought a box of super + and am now out of those. It is getting a little lighter but still not normal. I did take a pic of the clot to show my doctor. Any ideas?

It sounds like what a mucus plug looks like, but I don't know what would cause that during AF. Let us know what the doctor thinks. I hope everything is okay.

What a great cake nlb!
Yay for o Cjgirl, praying you get your bfp!
Love all the names misscalais. So you have boy names picked?
Athena, not sure what that could be, let us know what the doctor says. Hope af lightens up.

I'm not sure what it could be Hun, definitely show your dr. If you want to share the pic in here I'd be happy to give my thoughts on it, nothing is tmi for me any more lol your having such a rough time.
:hugs:

What a great cake nlb!
Athena, not sure what that could be, let us know what the doctor says. Hope af lightens up.
Thanks Hun.
Nope no boys names picked. I'm extremely fussy with boys names. Ds1 name was picked out for years, Ds2 took me 20 weeks to come up with. It was sooooo hard. Hubby and I couldn't agree on anything. I wanted Elijah in the end but he didn't like it so we settled for Eli ( he wanted Ryder and I hate that name lol! ) and the middle name was even harder.
So I don't want to stress about boys names unless I have to. Lol!

What a great cake nlb!
Thanks Hun.
Nope no boys names picked. I'm extremely fussy with boys names. Ds1 name was picked out for years, Ds2 took me 20 weeks to come up with. It was sooooo hard. Hubby and I couldn't agree on anything. I wanted Elijah in the end but he didn't like it so we settled for Eli ( he wanted Ryder and I hate that name lol! ) and the middle name was even harder.
So I don't want to stress about boys names unless I have to. Lol!

I feel like middle names are always so hard to decide on! I like the name Eli, that's a good one. We have both girl and boy names picked out, but I have a feeling when it is "for real" I may change my mind on some of them lol We don't want to know the sex before the baby is born, so that will make it a bit harder. I will have to see the baby before I can make up my mind I think.

I can post the pic but I don't wanna gross anyone out because there is quite a bit of blood. I have been having a hard time, I thought that taking a break would help but things seem to have gotten worse. From what I've read I think it was a clump of tissue but I just don't know why I would be passing it.

I feel like middle names are always so hard to decide on! I like the name Eli, that's a good one. We have both girl and boy names picked out, but I have a feeling when it is "for real" I may change my mind on some of them lol We don't want to know the sex before the baby is born, so that will make it a bit harder. I will have to see the baby before I can make up my mind I think.
I don't know how you can wait its too exciting lol
We had a surprise with our 1st DS but I knee he was a boy it was such a strong feeling so I wasn't surprised when he was born lol with DS2 I got my way and found out ( hubby didn't want to ) and I loved finding out :) I can't wait to find out again haha! But yes not knowing for sure is always very exciting! I love trying to guess by old wives tales and things :)
I'm also going to wait till he/she is born to pick a name out of the ones we've picked.

I can post the pic but I don't wanna gross anyone out because there is quite a bit of blood. I have been having a hard time, I thought that taking a break would help but things seem to have gotten worse. From what I've read I think it was a clump of tissue but I just don't know why I would be passing it.
Ok Hun, that definitely is strange. I hope your dr can give you some answers.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->