TTC#2 for the 4th month

Ok girls so I've got some serious EWCM happening today :happydance: so I checked cp and sure enough it's high, soft and open! Yay I had some cramps a little while ago and I'm hoping it was O pains! :)

I can post the pic but I don't wanna gross anyone out because there is quite a bit of blood. I have been having a hard time, I thought that taking a break would help but things seem to have gotten worse. From what I've read I think it was a clump of tissue but I just don't know why I would be passing it.

Hope everything is okay. I am so sorry you are having to go through this :hugs:

Ok girls so I've got some serious EWCM happening today :happydance: so I checked cp and sure enough it's high, soft and open! Yay I had some cramps a little while ago and I'm hoping it was O pains! :)

Yay! You and DH had better get busy! Hope you catch that egg!

Thanks girls!
Im really excited about this month. I'm hoping we all get our very much deserved bfps!

My little boy made the morning snapshot on the news today. It was the powder auger explosion picture.

So girls I bought myself some pregnancy tests today. I bought a box of three FRERs and a box of 2 crystal clear tests ( they test up to four days before AF )
I'm really going to try wait until 9DPO. Even though I know I generally only get bfp after AF is due I want to test anyway.
When will you girls be testing?

I need to buy me some more test I am out. But I think I will start testing on the25th. I hope this is our month I'm getting discouraged.

So girls I bought myself some pregnancy tests today. I bought a box of three FRERs and a box of 2 crystal clear tests ( they test up to four days before AF )
I'm really going to try wait until 9DPO. Even though I know I generally only get bfp after AF is due I want to test anyway.
When will you girls be testing?

I'm going to start testing tomorrow. I will be about 9 dpo. I am about to go buy a FRER 3 pack. What day will you be 9 dpo?

Ok so I guess it is the pcos. Showed her the pic, she said that it looks like my body expelled the whole lining of my uterus at once.i asked her about metformin and she said my levels were a 10 and she couldn't prescribe it unless it was at the minimum a 12. My hormone levels are just barely out of whack, everything else is fine. No cysts or anything. I don't understand why all of this is happening. I just want to cry. I don't want to be childish but it isn't fair.i am really trying to be positive, but how is this ever going to happen if my body has to be so crazy. It just feels like it isn't going to happen. I don't know what else to do. II try to talk to my husband and all he says is u know it will happen just be patient. I tell him how frustrated I am about seeing other people being pregnant and he says that doesn't have anything to do with us I don't know why it upsets you. I just don't know how much more I can take

Ok so I guess it is the pcos. Showed her the pic, she said that it looks like my body expelled the whole lining of my uterus at once.i asked her about metformin and she said my levels were a 10 and she couldn't prescribe it unless it was at the minimum a 12. My hormone levels are just barely out of whack, everything else is fine. No cysts or anything. I don't understand why all of this is happening. I just want to cry. I don't want to be childish but it isn't fair.i am really trying to be positive, but how is this ever going to happen if my body has to be so crazy. It just feels like it isn't going to happen. I don't know what else to do. II try to talk to my husband and all he says is u know it will happen just be patient. I tell him how frustrated I am about seeing other people being pregnant and he says that doesn't have anything to do with us I don't know why it upsets you. I just don't know how much more I can take

I'm so sorry that you are feeling so down :hugs: I have found also, that it is very hard for other people (even our close loved ones) to understand the frustration we face on a regular basis. Some days I feel as though my body is letting me down and I have zero control over it. I like to be in control and if I want something I work to get it. The problem is unlike school or work or other goals, getting pregnant is something I have limited control over. I rarely talk about TTC anymore with people other than y'all because of what they say. I finally opened up about it the other day to a younger, newlywed friend when she asked me why I wasn't drinking. I told her I was cutting out or limiting a lot of things that may be hurting my chances of conceiving. I said, "I've even tried not trying and that doesn't work either. Although that seems to be what others say right when they finally get pregnant!" I laughed, but it does irritate me when people say that. Her response, "You and Jesse (DH) should go on a trip. Go somewhere where neither of you know the language so that you will be focused on trying to figure that out instead of getting pregnant. You can relax and not be stressed." I wonder what my face looked like at this point. I mean really? I was thinking, <enter sarcastic tone here> Yeah I'll book that right away with the money and time I don't have. Why didn't I think of that. When I told DH he said, "Going some place where we don't know the language sounds pretty stressful to me!" And then we joked more about what she had said. Sorry I am rambling, but my point is no one understands what it is like to TTC as long as we have without success. We are always here for you. You will be in my prayers. I am glad the doctor was able to tell you what the tissue was and I am glad that she didn't find any other issues. It isn't fair at all and that isn't a childish way to feel. I wish I hadn't told anyone we were TTC, they always ask if we are still trying since obviously so much time has past and we have no baby. Maybe we should have t-shirts made that say, "Yes I am still TTC. And if you tell me to that if I relax it will happen, I am going to slap you." Many hugs and prayers sent your way Athena :hugs:

I'm going to start testing tomorrow. I will be about 9 dpo. I am about to go buy a FRER 3 pack. What day will you be 9 dpo?
So exciting! fingers crossed for you hun! Ill be 9DPO (i think, if i oed when i thought i did ) next Wednesday, so that will be like Tuesday for you guys lol! The 23rd, I really want to wait till the 30th though cause even though I love testing I don't know how ill feel if I see those nasty BFNs lol and my high hopes have gone now because as per usual we didn't BD last night or the night before! Hubby does this to me every mth! We BD the night I had the EWCM so I'm hoping that that was enough. If not ill be strapping hubby to the bed next mth lol! He's been working heaps so he's super tired. I just don't think he understands that we really need to be BD on those most fertile days :dohh:

I need to buy me some more test I am out. But I think I will start testing on the25th. I hope this is our month I'm getting discouraged.
Me too Hun. Why is it taking so long for us? It just seems so weird that its taken so long for all us girls on here lol least we have each other to complain to about how hard it's been lol keeping fingers crossed!

I'm sorry your going through this Hun, it's just not fair at all!
I wish I had some info to help you out but it's all just so confusing to me. I have a few friends that have pcos and its taken them a long while to get bfp but they did get their BFPs. I know it doesn't help but I hope it gives you some hope.

Thank you cjgirl. I know, I have 2 friends I have told, my sister and my mom knows and dhs bf knows. My 2 friends both have children, one got pregnant unexpectedly, and had the nerve to tell me that having a baby takes a long time so don't expect it to happen right away. I stopped talking to her about it. The other is my confidant when I'm really down. It has been an emotional roller coaster.

So I got a BFN this morning. It is pretty much expected now, so I didn't get too upset. It's still early though of course, so I will test again on Saturday.

How long has everyone been ttc now? We are at 9 months now :/ trying to figure out which path to take. My mom and dh think I should go on bc for a few months which was one of the options my doctor suggested. I just don't know if I want to go that route and have to wait that long. Then there is the Clomid route which, I have nothing against, but my levels are just barely out of whack which I feel like is fixable. I think my biggest problem is I need to lose weight but the pcos makes it so hard. I guess I will just pray on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->