TTC#2 for the 4th month

How long has everyone been ttc now? We are at 9 months now :/ trying to figure out which path to take. My mom and dh think I should go on bc for a few months which was one of the options my doctor suggested. I just don't know if I want to go that route and have to wait that long. Then there is the Clomid route which, I have nothing against, but my levels are just barely out of whack which I feel like is fixable. I think my biggest problem is I need to lose weight but the pcos makes it so hard. I guess I will just pray on it.

This is our 10th month. If I'm not pregnant by June, at a year, we will be going to the doctor. We did a home sperm count check a few months back and it was positive, but there are still things that can be wrong like motility. I really don't know what our problem could be, unless me having had a Mirena messed me up somehow. I am hoping that quitting the caffeine and losing weight will help, but I don't know. I have decided as well just to pray on it because I don't know what else to do. I'm praying for us all.

So I got a BFN this morning. It is pretty much expected now, so I didn't get too upset. It's still early though of course, so I will test again on Saturday.
Sorry about the bfn, still plenty of time for bfp :)hoping it shows up soon.

How long has everyone been ttc now? We are at 9 months now :/ trying to figure out which path to take. My mom and dh think I should go on bc for a few months which was one of the options my doctor suggested. I just don't know if I want to go that route and have to wait that long. Then there is the Clomid route which, I have nothing against, but my levels are just barely out of whack which I feel like is fixable. I think my biggest problem is I need to lose weight but the pcos makes it so hard. I guess I will just pray on it.
This is our 8th cycle I think we are on now. Had bfp on the 6 th cycle but had early MC as you know.
My boys only took about 2 cycles so I have no idea what's going on with me, I know that it's probably because we don't do enough Bd on my fertile days, it always seems like we have a 2-4 day gap around the fertile period which I blame my hubby on lol I just find it weird that you see people the only Bd once the whole mth and it was 5 days before o day and the condom broke but they still managed to get pregnant :haha: like what's they deal with that when we are all actively having lots of :sex: *sigh* lol I just don't know.

We have been ttc for about 8 months now. I'm on the clomid and this is our 3rd round. Clomid seemed to put my levels back to normal. I was having a lot of problems for a while.

I WANT TO TEST! I have no will power lol! Even though I know it's not possible to get bfp this early I just really want to poas! Lol!
4 more days till I can test lol. My boobs hurt today.
Are you girls having any symptoms?

I WANT TO TEST! I have no will power lol! Even though I know it's not possible to get bfp this early I just really want to poas! Lol!
4 more days till I can test lol. My boobs hurt today.
Are you girls having any symptoms?

My boobs just hurt but they did last month also

My boobs hurt also, but like nlb, they always do. I got another BFN this morning on a FRER. It is 4 days before AF and about 11 dpo. I have a feeling I am probably out. Reading the paper inside the FRER didn't make me feel any better since it said all of the women in there testing who were pregnant got a BFP by 4 days before AF. I guess there is still a small chance, but I feel like I should definitely not get my hopes up at all :cry:

But Misscalais, I can't wait for you to test either! Hopefully the four days waiting for you to test and me to get AF will go by quickly!

Mine don't normally hurt until around 3 days before AF. So I'm not really sure if its a symptom or not lol
Cjgirl, don't forget I never got bfp in the tww so there's still hope :) keeping fingers crossed.
I wish a had a magic wand and magically make everyone pregnant right now lol!

Thanks Misscalais. I will be testing again in the morning and if I get another BFN I'm just going to wait for AF.

My boobs hurt also, but like nlb, they always do. I got another BFN this morning on a FRER. It is 4 days before AF and about 11 dpo. I have a feeling I am probably out. Reading the paper inside the FRER didn't make me feel any better since it said all of the women in there testing who were pregnant got a BFP by 4 days before AF. I guess there is still a small chance, but I feel like I should definitely not get my hopes up at all :cry:

Sorry for the bfp cjgirl. Don't give up.

Thanks nlb. Girls, I'm sorry but I have to vent for just a second after getting on FB this morning. My "friend" who has barely spoken to me since getting pregnant, the one who had her shower on my bday, posted a complaint of sorts about being pregnant. She said she didn't know what was worse, have to get up all night to pee or having a song stuck in her head and not being able to go back to sleep after peeing. I wanted to say, neither one is bad at all...not being able to sleep because you are wishing you had to get up all night to pee because you are 8 months pregnant...that's what is worse! Sorry again for the little rant, but I had to get it out! :)

Don't worry Hun I feel exactly the same! It's so annoying.
I have two friends at the moment complaining about everything, one is 36 weeks pregnant and has complained her whole pregnancy! She makes big babies ( same as me ) and she's constantly complaining about her hips and that she's so tired, and that she just wants the baby out. Her 1st bub was like 4-6 weeks prem and he was 8lb! im thinking they got the dates wrong there, 2nd bub was 9lb ( both the same size as my babies ) and shes complaining because she wants to make the drs give her a c section this time round cause she thinks her baby is going to be too big, mind you this is her third pregnancy every single baby she fell pregnant on the very 1st mth trying, can you believe that, so she has no idea what myself and a few other of her friends are going through right now.
The other one is the friend that just fell pregnant, constant complaining about morning sickness every status ( which is about 2/4 a day ) is OMG I'm so sick,I'm so over it. Just want to feel normal again, I need to relax and sleep this sickness off. I'm so glad my man is here to look after me I'm exhausted and soooo sick! I feel like saying SUCK IT UP! It's pregnancy that's what you get! I'd give anything to be in your position! Gaaaah!
Sorry lol just took over your vent! I totally understand where your coming from, I want my bfp so bad.

Ahahahaha so good!
Ill be sharing that on Facebook next complaint lol

Hahahahaha! Perfect Athena! I'm with Misscalais, next complaint and that's going on my wall!

So another BFN for me today. I am holding on to a little bit of hope that AF just won't show on Wednesday. Last night DD came home from her father's and informed us that she was going to have a baby brother. I kind of got upset because I want to be the one to give her a baby brother, not her father's girlfriend! UGH! I am not jealous of her or anything like that, it just felt weird I guess for lack of a better word. With the exception of you girls, of course, if I hear that one more person is pregnant, is complaining about being pregnant, or has just given birth this week...I am going to lose it! lol I think maybe I should avoid FB for starters. lol

Well I'm going to test tomorrow it will be 10 dpo. I'm kind of nervous and scared to get a bfp this time.

Hahahahaha! Perfect Athena! I'm with Misscalais, next complaint and that's going on my wall!

So another BFN for me today. I am holding on to a little bit of hope that AF just won't show on Wednesday. Last night DD came home from her father's and informed us that she was going to have a baby brother. I kind of got upset because I want to be the one to give her a baby brother, not her father's girlfriend! UGH! I am not jealous of her or anything like that, it just felt weird I guess for lack of a better word. With the exception of you girls, of course, if I hear that one more person is pregnant, is complaining about being pregnant, or has just given birth this week...I am going to lose it! lol I think maybe I should avoid FB for starters. lol
Aww that must have been so hard Hun :( I'm sorry about the bfn as well, stay away AF!
I'd feel the same way if it were me, fingers crossed tightly.
Ive got three friends ready to pop any day now. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of their babies but I know I'll cry it's getting to the point that a baby add comes not the tv and it upsets me.
As long as no one else announces a pregnancy before me ( apart from you girls ) ill be fine haha! I seen a scan pic today from the one that just fell pregnant, she's 9 weeks. It looked like a squashed gummy bear :haha: was very cute and I'm super jealous.
So I'm testing tomorrow. I'm nervous, don't want to see bfn.

Hope you ladies get your bfp' when you test tomorrow, that would be so great!! Praying for you all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->