TTC#2 for the 4th month

Good luck girls! FX! Let us know how your tests go!

Well I got a bfn ��

Sorry about the BFN. I could still be early. I try to remind myself that it can take up to 12 dpo for implantation to complete and a couple of days for the hcg to build up. I know we all know these stats and facts inside and out, but I still use them to make myself feel better every time.

:bfn: with FMU for me as well.
I guess I'd just like to know what it would feel like seeing that faint line pop up in the TWW I think it would be cool. But anyway lol
I have absolutely no symptoms, bit of cramping today but I think that's because I needed to pee so bad this morning :haha: I waited so I could use FMU on my test :dohh:
Sorry about the bfn nlb.

Sorry about your BFN Misscalais. Hopefully you and nlb will have BFPs soon :) I think when I finally get a second line I may faint! I can't even imagine what it would feel like at this point. AF is due tomorrow and I'm sure she will be here right on time :/ My boobs are so sore I can hardly stand it, but some months it is like that for me anyway, so I doubt it is a symptom.

Had my anomaly scan yesterday, Jaynie, yep still a girl lol looks great, the tech gave us a 3d pic which is awesome. So reassuring that she was healthy and all was good.

Thanks dragonfly :) aww that's so awesome! I'm glad bubby is healthy and doing well. I love scans and seeing bubs in the screen. My boys didn't like it how ever and kicked the crap out of the wand lol they moved so much I'm surprised they were able to do the scan properly lol even when we got the heart beat checked they would start wriggling around. I miss being pregnant I wish it would hurry up :)

Sorry about your BFN Misscalais. Hopefully you and nlb will have BFPs soon :) I think when I finally get a second line I may faint! I can't even imagine what it would feel like at this point. AF is due tomorrow and I'm sure she will be here right on time :/ My boobs are so sore I can hardly stand it, but some months it is like that for me anyway, so I doubt it is a symptom.
Thanks Hun :)
Yeah when I got bfp last time I sat on the toilet and cried for like 10 minutes, I felt like an idiot but I was so happy and shocked.
I hope AF stays away tomorrow! Fingers crossed.

Of course AF is right on time. So far today, I did go to boot camp, but then I got in bed. I have a case presentation to prepare, but instead I have been watching The Office and bidding on 2 seasons of Pretty Little Liars on ebay (which I won, by the way!) Anything to keep from getting too upset. I also hide posts from someone else on FB because they said, "Maybe after having a gym membership for 3 months it's time to see the inside of the gym. Pregnancy problems." I was freezing my butt off at 5:30 working out and got AF after 10 months of TTC. I'm sorry, but that is more of a problem in my opinion right now! :cry: Sorry girls that I am complaining so much, but I'm so discouraged at the moment. At least we can get started again soon. DH is going to make an appointment for a semen analysis as soon as we decide on a doctor.

Cjgirl I don't blame you. It is so frustrating. Or the little 18 yr olds that get pregnant and that's all they wanna talk about. I'm like I'm 25 been married almost 3 yrs I have a stable life why are these children having babies and I can't. Or well at least haven't. I don't get it. Or the fact that every single popular pretty blonde girl that was a bitch ( pardon my French) to everyone that wasn't like them all seem to have fell pregnant together. Seriously?!?

Of course AF is right on time. So far today, I did go to boot camp, but then I got in bed. I have a case presentation to prepare, but instead I have been watching The Office and bidding on 2 seasons of Pretty Little Liars on ebay (which I won, by the way!) Anything to keep from getting too upset. I also hide posts from someone else on FB because they said, "Maybe after having a gym membership for 3 months it's time to see the inside of the gym. Pregnancy problems." I was freezing my butt off at 5:30 working out and got AF after 10 months of TTC. I'm sorry, but that is more of a problem in my opinion right now! :cry: Sorry girls that I am complaining so much, but I'm so discouraged at the moment. At least we can get started again soon. DH is going to make an appointment for a semen analysis as soon as we decide on a doctor.

Im sorry af showed cjgirl. im thinking im out also af is supposed to show saturday. i took a test yesterday and it was negative.

Aww I'm sorry Hun :( I was really hoping for you to get bfp. I totally understand the way you feel, hopefully you can get hubby and appointment soon that way you can rule that in or out as a possible bump in the way.
Its just not fair! :hugs: fingers crossed for next month xo

Thanks Hun :)
Yeah when I got bfp last time I sat on the toilet and cried for like 10 minutes, I felt like an idiot but I was so happy and shocked.
I hope AF stays away tomorrow! Fingers crossed.
Totally agree with you on that! I just don't get it :(

So ladies I'm thinking of testing again tomorrow morning. Ill be around 11DPO I'm not sure if I will though. Either tomorrow or Saturday. I'm too scared to see bfn again I'm sick of trying to get them under the light and pulling the stupid things apart to see if that faint line is there it not. I should be three months pregnant and guessing the gender of my baby :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->