TTC#2 for the 4th month

Of course AF is right on time. So far today, I did go to boot camp, but then I got in bed. I have a case presentation to prepare, but instead I have been watching The Office and bidding on 2 seasons of Pretty Little Liars on ebay (which I won, by the way!) Anything to keep from getting too upset. I also hide posts from someone else on FB because they said, "Maybe after having a gym membership for 3 months it's time to see the inside of the gym. Pregnancy problems." I was freezing my butt off at 5:30 working out and got AF after 10 months of TTC. I'm sorry, but that is more of a problem in my opinion right now! :cry: Sorry girls that I am complaining so much, but I'm so discouraged at the moment. At least we can get started again soon. DH is going to make an appointment for a semen analysis as soon as we decide on a doctor.

Im sorry af showed cjgirl. im thinking im out also af is supposed to show saturday. i took a test yesterday and it was negative.

I hope AF stays away! FX!

So ladies I'm thinking of testing again tomorrow morning. Ill be around 11DPO I'm not sure if I will though. Either tomorrow or Saturday. I'm too scared to see bfn again I'm sick of trying to get them under the light and pulling the stupid things apart to see if that faint line is there it not. I should be three months pregnant and guessing the gender of my baby :(

I'm sorry Misscalais :hugs:

So ladies I'm thinking of testing again tomorrow morning. Ill be around 11DPO I'm not sure if I will though. Either tomorrow or Saturday. I'm too scared to see bfn again I'm sick of trying to get them under the light and pulling the stupid things apart to see if that faint line is there it not. I should be three months pregnant and guessing the gender of my baby :(

Misscalais have you had any symptoms this month. I hope you get the BFP this month.

Thanks girls, tested this morning bfn :-/ I'm just going to wait till AF is due and if it happens to be late ill test then but I'm pretty sure I'm out.
Nlb, no symptoms for me I was a little crampy and sore boobs at the start of the tww but nothing now. How about you?
I'm just fed up with TTC I don't want to do it any more. :( if I'm not pregnant by December I give up.
Sorry to be so negative girls, I was so positive at the start of the month but due to the lack of BD around my fertile period I knew the chances were low so I'm kicking myself for being so upset about it.

No need to apologize for being negative Misscalais. I am feeling that way myself. DD came home from her father's the other night and told us she was going to have a little brother. It caught me a bit off guard and I felt kind of bad because I wanted us to be the ones to give her a sibling. At least before her father and his girlfriend did. Then today her father's brother called to ask me something (his gf is pregnant also) and even though they don't know we are TTC because it isn't their business, when he asked if I heard about his brother's baby and did I see on FB that they had another scan of his baby done and that he thought it would be good for DD to have a sibling I wanted to jump through the phone and slap him! All I could answer was, "Yep". Sorry to sound awful, but I am feeling so down about it. I hope DH and I get some answers from the doctor and we can do something about it. Misscalais, I hope AF doesn't show for you and you get your BFP soon. Sorry I am always on a rant lately lol

No need to apologize for being negative Misscalais. I am feeling that way myself. DD came home from her father's the other night and told us she was going to have a little brother. It caught me a bit off guard and I felt kind of bad because I wanted us to be the ones to give her a sibling. At least before her father and his girlfriend did. Then today her father's brother called to ask me something (his gf is pregnant also) and even though they don't know we are TTC because it isn't their business, when he asked if I heard about his brother's baby and did I see on FB that they had another scan of his baby done and that he thought it would be good for DD to have a sibling I wanted to jump through the phone and slap him! All I could answer was, "Yep". Sorry to sound awful, but I am feeling so down about it. I hope DH and I get some answers from the doctor and we can do something about it. Misscalais, I hope AF doesn't show for you and you get your BFP soon. Sorry I am always on a rant lately lol
I'd be upset too, there's nothing worse than having everyone around you pregnant when you have been trying so hard and want it so bad.
It would be so hard to see your exs gf pregnant and giving dd a sibling before you got the chance to, it just doesn't seem fair. I don't know how I'd cope with that.
Don't worry Hun, that's what we are here for to support you through the tough times rants and all. It's good to be able to get it off your chest. And you didn't sound awful at all :)
Hoping you get some answers soon :) I'm thinking of tempting next mth, even though I don't sleep that well it can't hurt to try lol

No I had sore bbs at the beginning I the tww and nothing now.

Well today my ex husband and his wife had a baby girl. She was 10 week early. I don't think he needs a new baby. He drinks way to much and does drugs. I hate that people who don't deserve to have a child have them so easy and we r trying so hard.

Well today my ex husband and his wife had a baby girl. She was 10 week early. I don't think he needs a new baby. He drinks way to much and does drugs. I hate that people who don't deserve to have a child have them so easy and we r trying so hard.
Oh no really :( that's so sad 10 weeks early is very early.
Definitely seems like he didn't deserve her :( it's really not fair in that situation.
Hope your ok. Have you tested again?

That is sad. It really isn't fair at all. I do hope there baby is okay and that she gets what she needs as far as care. It makes me almost angry when people who aren't the best parents get the privilege of having babies. Hope we all get BFPs soon!

AF should be here tomorrow or the next day. Crampy and moody today lol so I guess it's on it's way. Our lack of BD this month is woeful :dohh: hopefully next mth we will do better.

Well af didn't show today but I got another BFN so I'm pretty sure it will be here soon. Hope everyone is doing ok

Well af didn't show today but I got another BFN so I'm pretty sure it will be here soon. Hope everyone is doing ok
That must be so annoying, hopefully it's either bfp or just a tiny bit late its the worst waiting for AF you when you just want to get on with it.
I've got all my usual pms symptoms so just waiting game now, I tested this morning and bfn with an evap :(

AF should be here tomorrow or the next day. Crampy and moody today lol so I guess it's on it's way. Our lack of BD this month is woeful :dohh: hopefully next mth we will do better.

Our lack of BD was probably worse than yours lol I really should not have been surprised by my BFN now that I looked back at our calendar for the month. We only BD twice during my fertile period! We have been so busy and tired when we have the chance we would rather sleep lol Hopefully with a break between semesters for DH there will be less stress and some down time.
We spent the day at the annual Arts and Jazz Fest here in Denton. We took DD and our 6 month old nephew. He is spending the night with us and he just fell asleep after screaming for about 45 minutes straight and us having no idea what to do! Sometimes I forget that babies do that lol DD got pretty jealous. Hopefully she will get some big sister practice when we are babysitting him and learn not to be so jealous of the baby.

Ok girls your not going to believe this.
So I was worried about the evap I thought I had and ive been having major head spins and head aches today so when I did the grocery shopping this afternoon I grabbed some more FRERs.
And I've got a faint bfp!
I don't know if its an evap though, I don't want to get my hopes up and I'm scared of a chemical, I tested with afternoon urine.
I'm going to post it and see if you guys can see the lines.

I'm scared. I'm actually shaking and don't know what to think. I'm roughly 13DPO? It's extremely faint, but don't have to squint to see it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe