TTC#2 for the 4th month

I see it!!! I'm sure it's probably a real BFP since we can actually see it in the picture. Usually when people aren't sure about a BFP I can't see it in the pic. FX!!!

Thanks girls, I'm not getting excited yet. Tested with fmu and its lighter than the other test. I'm worried about a chemical. :( I can still see the line but its a lot lighter than this one.
*sigh*

I've taken three tests today. :blush:
Top is with 1st morning urine, 2nd is with 3rd MU ( with a first response, which im pretty sure isnt as sensitive as the frer ) and the last one is with 4th MU I had not had anything to eat or drink before taking these tests. I just can't get over how faint the 1st one is? Anyway praying my heart out its not a chemical. I'm going to test again in 48 hrs and see how it goes.
Nlb have you tested again?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 3
Yay misscalais, I have seen people that test darker in the afternoon than with fmu. I am praying for you, good luck and congrats.

I've taken three tests today. :blush:
Top is with 1st morning urine, 2nd is with 3rd MU ( with a first response, which im pretty sure isnt as sensitive as the frer ) and the last one is with 4th MU I had not had anything to eat or drink before taking these tests. I just can't get over how faint the 1st one is? Anyway praying my heart out its not a chemical. I'm going to test again in 48 hrs and see how it goes.
Nlb have you tested again?

That looks like a BFP to me. No I haven't tested im going to wait till tomorrow and see if AF shows. If not I will retest.

Thanks girls. Ill keep you posted, Athena I hope that's just the case with me I looked at it expecting a nice like and couldn't believe that basically nothing showed up :-/

That looks like a BFP to me. No I haven't tested im going to wait till tomorrow and see if AF shows. If not I will retest.
I hope so :)
So still no AF well that's a good sign! Fingers crossed tight for you!

Af started yesterday. It was only cd 21. I'm hoping its a sign my body is regulating. It has been really horrible so far though. Maybe the fertilitea is helping.

Well AF showed up today.:cry: I'm so tired of trying

Af started yesterday. It was only cd 21. I'm hoping its a sign my body is regulating. It has been really horrible so far though. Maybe the fertilitea is helping.

I'm sorry Af showed Athena. I hope it is everything going back to normal.

I'm sorry af got you nlb. Have you tried different sex schedules? I know that they say timing of sex is usually one of the biggest problems. My dh is going to get his swimmers tested after our vacation if I don't come home pregnant lol. I don't know that I am starting Clomid but just to rule out if he has any problems too.

I'm so sorry af got you girls :-(. Hoping this is the start if a regular cycle for you Athena.
Misscalais, I see that line on those tests hoping this is it!!!!

Today's tests. Not any darker it's going my head in, I've tested for three days now.
But digi says 1-2 weeks, all of these tests are 25 mIU I think, I know the digi and the 1st response are not sure what FRER is?
Sorry girls I just have no one else to show :( what do y'all think chemical?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4
I think it looks positive. Congrats! Hoping you have a safe and healthy pregnancy. You deserve it.

Misscalais I think they are positive lol the digi says it all :) but I just wanted to tell you frer is another way to say first response early results. I think you mean the dip strip which looks positive to me.

nlb and athena, sorry af showed. Athena I hope that you are regulating and that af isn't as rough for you this time. Misscalais, I am so excited for you! I know how nervous you must be, but you are in my prayers and I hope that everything turns out wonderfully for you :)

Thanks so much girls! I've only got two tests left and I'm not buying any more! Will test again in 48 hours to see if the line gets darker if not we shall see what my bloods reveal on Monday.
Thanks for your support girls I really need it xo

Misscalais I think they are positive lol the digi says it all :) but I just wanted to tell you frer is another way to say first response early results. I think you mean the dip strip which looks positive to me.
Lol yeah the dip stick test is a first response, same brand as the first response early result but its a dip test not mid steam like the FRER and apparently not as sensitive but I'm not sure. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->