TTC#2 for the 4th month

Misscalais I think they are positive lol the digi says it all :) but I just wanted to tell you frer is another way to say first response early results. I think you mean the dip strip which looks positive to me.
Lol yeah the dip stick test is a first response, same brand as the first response early result but its a dip test not mid steam like the FRER and apparently not as sensitive but I'm not sure. :)

Oh lol I have never heard of first response dip sticks. My bad.

Maybe I've never seen them here. Lol. So when are you testing again

Lol, maybe :)
Um well I tested again this morning ( i couldnt help myself ) and no darker just super faint positive. So I just really don't know. I'm still worried about a chemical or possibly ectpoic :(

I cant see the Dr until Monday, I think it's a chemical I've googled the crap out of it and its very much looking that way :shrug: I think I'm about 16DPO I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated. All I know is this sucks and I can't believe I'm going through this again, it's not fair. :cry:
If you don't mind me asking dragonfly, when you had your chemical when did you start to bleed?

I hope your wrong maybe your dates are off and its still early. Of course I don't mind, that what we're here for. I knew I was having a chemical because I started bleeding. And that was at 5 weeks.

Misscalais, I so hope for you that it is not a chemical. :hugs: Sorry you have to wait until Monday for the doctor, but at least then you will hopefully have some answers. Have you tried any other brand of HPT besides FRER?

My friend that is pregnant said her lines didn't get darker til 6 weeks. She had a pos digi too. She is now 8 weeks pregnant. Good luck and I am praying

Thanks girls. It's just hard knowing that it might all end pretty much before its even started.
CJgirl Apart from the digital I've only tested with first response. I might see if I can find a different type of test today, I think the only other ones I've seen on the shelf are the crystal clear ( blue dye ) and prognosis I think it's called. Oh and I did see the clear blue mid stream ones yesterday as well but they were pretty expensive, $25 for two tests. I've spent about $50 on tests this mth :blush: I feel like an idiot obsessing so much. Hoping Monday comes around fast :)
Thanks Athena that gives me a little bit of hope.
Anyway enough with my complaints how is everyone else feeling?

I hope your wrong maybe your dates are off and its still early. Of course I don't mind, that what we're here for. I knew I was having a chemical because I started bleeding. And that was at 5 weeks.
Thanks Hun, I honestly don't know when I ovulated I was just going off CP and I think it happened between CD14-CD17. But CD14 or 15 was most probable.

Ok, so I went out and bought 2 different types the crystal clear and a brand called confirm and this one is 10 mIU all the other tests were 25 mIU and this is what I got a barely there positive :( I had to pull it apart because my camera wouldn't pick it up with the case on. This sucks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 8
Ok, so I went out and bought 2 different types the crystal clear and a brand called confirm and this one is 10 mIU all the other tests were 25 mIU and this is what I got a barely there positive :( I had to pull it apart because my camera wouldn't pick it up with the case on. This sucks!

I'm sorry. Hopefully on Monday you will know what is going on. I know this must be so stressful for you :hugs:

Well girls I think it's all over for me once again, brown spotting has started this morning :cry: I don't understand why this is happening to me.
I want to know if I can ask my dr if I can get any tests done to see if something's going on? What tests do they do can I just get like hormones tested or something and start from there? I don't know what do ask, do I have to see see an actual gyno of can I just see my normal Dr. I'm just at the point I don't want to TTC any more I feel like my body is broken :(

Misscalais a friend of mine went to an re, reproductive endocrinologist, she has had 3 mc, they pretty much run all the tests, but since you have had 2 successful pregnancies going to your gyno would probably be the first step. It could be caused by low progesterone. Were your other pregnancies full term?

Aww, I am so sorry. I would call your ob and ask them, or were down any questions you can think of and bring them in when you go on Monday.

I'm so sorry Misscalais :hugs: I would think they would test hormones first. If it helps any, I had brown spotting early on in my pregnancy. Also, like athena said, some people never really get dark lines at first. I would just tell the dr everything that is going on and see what they think about it. You will be in my prayers.

Thanks girls, I'm thinking it could low progesterone or something like that. Both my boys were full term, Eli was 5 days over due no complications apart from my thyroid with them which was pregnancy related and it corrected itself. I had no trouble getting pregnant with them at all.
I'm bleeding now so it's all over.
I don't have a gyno/obgyn I've only ever had to see norma GPs and midwives in my other pregnancies so it looks like ill have to find one now. I can't go through another loss it's too heart breaking. Hopefully we can do something about it. Hubby is no support, he was like well it looks like your body is rejecting the babies and I think we should stop trying till your healthy. I'm like wtf? I am healthy, slightly over weight, im not morbidly obese or anything like that! I was very hurt and upset that he would say that to me :(

Thanks girls, I'm thinking it could low progesterone or something like that. Both my boys were full term, Eli was 5 days over due no complications apart from my thyroid with them which was pregnancy related and it corrected itself. I had no trouble getting pregnant with them at all.
I'm bleeding now so it's all over.
I don't have a gyno/obgyn I've only ever had to see norma GPs and midwives in my other pregnancies so it looks like ill have to find one now. I can't go through another loss it's too heart breaking. Hopefully we can do something about it. Hubby is no support, he was like well it looks like your body is rejecting the babies and I think we should stop trying till your healthy. I'm like wtf? I am healthy, slightly over weight, im not morbidly obese or anything like that! I was very hurt and upset that he would say that to me :(

:hugs: I'm so sorry I am praying for you. Men don't express their feelings like we do, my dh is sarcastic when he knows I am upset. I'm sorry he was so harsh to you. Just know we are here for you.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->