TTC#2 for the 4th month

I swear men just don't think. It think being insensitive is there way do dealing with things but they don't realize how harsh and hurtful they are being to us. So sorry you have to go through this again. Hope you can get some answers.

I got my dh Darius Rucker concert tickets for Father's Day. Super excited, it's been so long since I've been to a concert, I honestly can't even remember the last time. The concert is at the end of June. Woohoo. My niece takes a hip hop dance class and the recital is tomorrow, so I will be going to watch that. She's 12 can't wait it's going to be so cute! Then on Sunday I am having my mom, sister, aunt, cousin and grandma over to make droby, which is a potato sausage. My grandpa used to make it but since he passed we haven't had or made it so we will be making it for the first time :) busy weekend ahead. Do you ladies have any plans?

Dragonfly that sounds like a lot of fun. We haven't been to a concert in a long time either, I'm waiting for adele to tour again, her last concert was cancelled here.

Afm my period has stopped yay! I had normal period Praise Jesus!

I would love to see Adele! I don't think there's a song she sings I don't like. Woohoo for a normal af!!!

That's awesome dragonfly! I've never actually ever been to a concert! Lol we've been wanting to go see someone for years just haven't got around to it. I'm sure hubby is going to love it.
Aww thats so cute! I want my boys to do hip hop lessons when they are a little bit older i think dance is so good for kids. We also want to get them into soccer and martial arts :) it's just waiting till they are 5 to get them into anything it's annoying lol we aren't doing anything special this weekend hubby is up the mountains doing some plumbing at his accountants house.
Our fish had babies :) they are so cute, they are cichlids so they hold the eggs in their mouths till they grow and can swim in and out of mums mouth. We had to strip her though and put the little fry in a separate area so the other fish didn't eat them so cute they still have their egg sacks attached to their bellies its funny to look at.

Dragonfly that sounds like a lot of fun. We haven't been to a concert in a long time either, I'm waiting for adele to tour again, her last concert was cancelled here.

Afm my period has stopped yay! I had normal period Praise Jesus!
Yay for normal cycle that's awesome!

Anyone doing okps this cycle? I'm going to tempt for a couple of cycles I think. I know that when you get progesterone checked that have to check it over you ovulate. I'm not going to try this cycle cause if we fell pregnant baby would be due around my little sisters wedding anniversary and they are going on a cruise, she wants to spend a week or so with us when we have the baby to help out so she doesn't want to miss out. Lol!

Again this cycle we aren't going to do anything but try and BD around my fertile days. It just gets too stressful trying to stick to a rigid schedule right now. I am going to make my appointment with the dr if AF shows again this time. I should ovulate next week sometime.

Dragonfly, it sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! And that concert sounds great! I had the cat declawed today and planted flowers lol Not too exciting, but I'm glad it's done!

Cjgirl how do they declaw cats? Do you mean you got them clipped or they actually took the claws out?
Yeah I'm just going to bd when ever but I'm definitely going to tempt just to see when I'm actually ovulating seems I've had no idea the last 6 mths :-/ lol I'm just going to use the ff app and see how it goes. Buying a thermometer tomorrow :) hopefully you get bfp this month! But if not hopefully your DR can shed some light on the situation for you.
I'm still heavily bleeding its a lot different to the 1st time, I think cause a chemical is AF plus pregnancy tissues as well :shrug: all i know is its painful and yuck.
Hope everyone has had a good weekend hubby bought me two peppermint sucker fish for my fish tank so that cheered me up a little :)

Misscalais they actually take the knuckle out when declawing cats. I don't think I could do it to my 2 cats they love to climb. They have a kitty tower that they absolutely love.

I know how awful declawing is and I really didn't want to do it to my Lucy, but she uses her claws sometimes without meaning to. We adopted her from the shelter as a stray and she still frightens easily sometimes. I was afraid that she might, even accidentally, scratch DD or our baby nephew (or future baby) in the face. She also tears up the furniture and rugs with her claws, even though she has things of her own to scratch, but I can deal with that. I can't deal with DD being scratched.

Also Misscalais, I hope you stop bleeding quickly and aren't in too much pain. Are you still going to the doctor tomorrow to have things checked out?

Cjgirl I wasn't judging, we had considered it for ours because our, male scratched me up a lot when he was a baby. But as he has gotten older we think its because he has sensory issues, he won't let you pet him or hold him or he gets angry. He is a Bengal so I think that has something to do with it. Our female cat was a stray that I think someone abandoned. She was 7 months old when she showed up at our house, I looked for her owner but no luck. She has never scratched anyone but she ruined the wood on our old bedroom furniture. We got new furniture when we moved and said if she did it to that furniture we would have to do something. But the older furniture the drawers stuck out so she could pull them out and get inside. The new furniture is flat on the front so she hasn't bothered it. But our first option was going to be soft paws. They are little plastic caps that glue on their nails..

Ladies Idk what is going on. I am nauseous, bbs are killing me, and I've been crampy today. I bought a frer, but I just had a period so I really don't think I am but I want to make sure.

Cjgirl I wasn't judging, we had considered it for ours because our, male scratched me up a lot when he was a baby. But as he has gotten older we think its because he has sensory issues, he won't let you pet him or hold him or he gets angry. He is a Bengal so I think that has something to do with it. Our female cat was a stray that I think someone abandoned. She was 7 months old when she showed up at our house, I looked for her owner but no luck. She has never scratched anyone but she ruined the wood on our old bedroom furniture. We got new furniture when we moved and said if she did it to that furniture we would have to do something. But the older furniture the drawers stuck out so she could pull them out and get inside. The new furniture is flat on the front so she hasn't bothered it. But our first option was going to be soft paws. They are little plastic caps that glue on their nails..

I didn't think you were judging at all. I just feel so bad that I had to put her through that. The anesthesia made her very sick and she is miserable. I tried the plastic caps, but she managed to wiggle too much when I was applying them and they didn't stay very well. We only declawed her front paws and I hope that is enough because I don't want her to endure another surgery.

Ladies Idk what is going on. I am nauseous, bbs are killing me, and I've been crampy today. I bought a frer, but I just had a period so I really don't think I am but I want to make sure.

Could you be ovulating?

Aww ok, I was going to say how can they scratch with no claws but if she still had her back ones then that's ok. My cat is a flat out bitch lol she scratches everything and everyone i think something happened to her when she was a kitten because ive never known a cat to be so nasty, but she mostly keeps to get self and will come to you if she wants a cuddle, as much as I'd like to get rid of her claws I couldn't do it lol that's absolutely no offence to you cjgirl. I think you just gotta do what's best for the family and its better than getting rid of her altogether ( can't stand it when people think pets are disposable ) I hope she feels better soon :)
Bleeding has slowed down now I passed a grey mass of tissue yesterday and since then its really slowed down. Bought my thermometer today :) I'm not going to the Dr any more I'm going to get the receptionist to let her know what happened and ask her to call me if she wants me to come in. Don't really want to spend $55 if she's not going to do any testing for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->