TTC#2 for the 4th month

I'm not sure if oved. With pcos it's hard to say without temping. The opk's never got dark but I also was drinking a lot of water and other things lol so I never got a good sample for the tests.

I think I finally got a positive. :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 5
Looks positive to me!!
Do any of you know of a natural safe for kids/toddler mosquito repellant? They are so horrible I couldn't even go outside today with my lo. I don't like the idea of putting crap that comes in store bought repellant on her.

Looks positive to me!!
Do any of you know of a natural safe for kids/toddler mosquito repellant? They are so horrible I couldn't even go outside today with my lo. I don't like the idea of putting crap that comes in store bought repellant on her.

I have some called, Kids Herbal Armor. I can't remember where I bought it though.

athena, I've read that you can bleed a bit with ovulation too. Was there a lot or just a little bit?

Misscalais, I am crossing my fingers so tight that AF says away! We will be testing together, so maybe this whole cycle messed up thing with me isn't all that bad :) My AF isn't due until the 9th though, but as soon as those 10 miu test get here, I'm gonna go for it lol
Thanks Hun :) I'm excited for you I'm hoping your crazy AF has helped you get bfp keeping everything crossed for you :)
Hubby and I BD this morning and when I got up and went to the loo and when I wiped there was two dots of blood, one with the 1st wipe and one with the 2nd wipe about as big as a cotton bud tip. Checked CP there was no blood in there at all CP closed medium and soft. I have no idea what's going on with my body ATM.

athena, I've read that you can bleed a bit with ovulation too. Was there a lot or just a little bit?

Misscalais, I am crossing my fingers so tight that AF says away! We will be testing together, so maybe this whole cycle messed up thing with me isn't all that bad :) My AF isn't due until the 9th though, but as soon as those 10 miu test get here, I'm gonna go for it lol
Thanks Hun :) I'm excited for you I'm hoping your crazy AF has helped you get bfp keeping everything crossed for you :)
Hubby and I BD this morning and when I got up and went to the loo and when I wiped there was two dots of blood, one with the 1st wipe and one with the 2nd wipe about as big as a cotton bud tip. Checked CP there was no blood in there at all CP closed medium and soft. I have no idea what's going on with my body ATM.

We only BD twice, but they were on good days I think.

When is AF due for you? Maybe it's IB! FX!

Yea it is the darkest, just took another and it was light.Got a better pic earlier but didn't have Internet to post it. iPads are not the best picture takers. Anyways we are finally home. We have a long day tomorrow with church, then our vbs starts tomorrow night. It was a crazy day and we are so glad to be home. We had at least a thousand people ahead of us in line at immigration. The line stretched at least a half a mile and it took 10 min to get to the end to get in line. We thought for sure we were spending the night in the airport. We got off the plane at 5:00 got in line and didn't get to immigration til 7:00 our flight was at 7:15, luckily two ladies in line in front of us lived in Dallas and helped us out a lot. They checked their phone to check our flight and it was bumped to 7:45. We got through claimed our luggage went through customs, where there were about 100 Korean people that didn't speak English and all had express passes. They all tried to go to the counters 4 at a time which you can't do and then didn't take there laptops out of their bags and kept having to come back and didn't understand so the customs workers would have to take them out. It was crazy. We got out of there at 7:25 had to go recheck our bags, get on the sky train to go to our terminal, we were in D and our flight was in A so we get on the train it of course stops at every terminal before getting to ours and we had to run to the gate. Got there right at 7:45 for the plane to sit and wait til 8:30 for other people on the plane. But hey we said let the plane wait, we all had to stand in that crazy line and we were going home. My father-in-law had all kinds of people praying us home because he has to preach in the morning and didn't want us to have to sleep in the airport.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2
We only BD twice, but they were on good days I think.

When is AF due for you? Maybe it's IB! FX!
Well hopefully that's all you needed Hun :)
I honestly don't know when AF is due because of the chemical I'm not sure if that messes with your cycle or not but I think I'd be due around today it's CD31 today and I think AF normally comes around CD30-31 but between CD28-34 is normal for me. No other bleeding as of yet managed to get my hands on some tests today bfn.

Yea it is the darkest, just took another and it was light.Got a better pic earlier but didn't have Internet to post it. iPads are not the best picture takers. Anyways we are finally home. We have a long day tomorrow with church, then our vbs starts tomorrow night. It was a crazy day and we are so glad to be home. We had at least a thousand people ahead of us in line at immigration. The line stretched at least a half a mile and it took 10 min to get to the end to get in line. We thought for sure we were spending the night in the airport. We got off the plane at 5:00 got in line and didn't get to immigration til 7:00 our flight was at 7:15, luckily two ladies in line in front of us lived in Dallas and helped us out a lot. They checked their phone to check our flight and it was bumped to 7:45. We got through claimed our luggage went through customs, where there were about 100 Korean people that didn't speak English and all had express passes. They all tried to go to the counters 4 at a time which you can't do and then didn't take there laptops out of their bags and kept having to come back and didn't understand so the customs workers would have to take them out. It was crazy. We got out of there at 7:25 had to go recheck our bags, get on the sky train to go to our terminal, we were in D and our flight was in A so we get on the train it of course stops at every terminal before getting to ours and we had to run to the gate. Got there right at 7:45 for the plane to sit and wait til 8:30 for other people on the plane. But hey we said let the plane wait, we all had to stand in that crazy line and we were going home. My father-in-law had all kinds of people praying us home because he has to preach in the morning and didn't want us to have to sleep in the airport.
Oh gosh that sounds terrible, bet you're glad that's all over sounded horrible.
I hope your holiday was really good though?
I didn't get any proper pos tests this mth I tested until like CD17-18 I think and got over it. I'm going to try vitex next cycle and try get my hands on some smiley face opks.

Misscalais you may want look into vitex before you get it. It can mess your cycles up if you have regular cycles. I don't have regular cycles and it made me bleed a lot so I stopped taking it.

Oh and yes the vacation was amazing. We got to relax in the pool all week. I got lots of sun as you can see from my tan lines lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 5
Misscalais you may want look into vitex before you get it. It can mess your cycles up if you have regular cycles. I don't have regular cycles and it made me bleed a lot so I stopped taking it.
Ok thanks hun I don't have regular cycles. Well I don't miss cycles but they are all over the place. CD32 today still no AF.
I've did a lot of research on it last night and there were a few women that said the same as you. I'm going to try it anyway. Anything is worth trying at the moment lol.

Ok girls so a good friend of mine just sent me a maybe baby saliva ovulation tester. I'm super excited to use it next cycle. No peeing on sticks for me! Lol. Hopefully I'll get to see some furning at O time. I just need AF to hurry up already. I've heard a lot of women say they are hard to use and gave up after a while. So hopefully ill be ok using it. All you have to do is put your saliva on the screen screw it back on wait 10 mins then look down the tube lol.

Well I went to the restroom and notice I am having some spotting. I don't want to loose the baby it makes me very scared

Wow athena! That sounds exhausting! I'm glad y'all made it home safely and had a good trip.

Well I went to the restroom and notice I am having some spotting. I don't want to loose the baby it makes me very scared

I'm sorry. I know that is scary, but if it makes you feel better I spotted with DD early on and everything was fine. I just had to take it easy. When is your dr appt again?

Ok girls so a good friend of mine just sent me a maybe baby saliva ovulation tester. I'm super excited to use it next cycle. No peeing on sticks for me! Lol. Hopefully I'll get to see some furning at O time. I just need AF to hurry up already. I've heard a lot of women say they are hard to use and gave up after a while. So hopefully ill be ok using it. All you have to do is put your saliva on the screen screw it back on wait 10 mins then look down the tube lol.

I've never heard of that before! lol so what are you looking for after you wait? Does it change colors or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->