TTC#2 for the 4th month

Well I went to the restroom and notice I am having some spotting. I don't want to loose the baby it makes me very scared

I'm sorry. I know that is scary, but if it makes you feel better I spotted with DD early on and everything was fine. I just had to take it easy. When is your dr appt again?

My appt is not till Thursday. That does make me feel better. I never spotted with my son so it scared me

Nlb, spotting is very common. Try not to stress to much I know it's hard. What color is the blood?
Athena, sound like you had a heck of a time getting home, glad you made it to the plane and sound slime yoh were pretty darn patient about it. Sound like a fun trip. And love the pic! I wish I would tan I swear I either just burn, peel then white again or get nothing.
Cjgirl, did you get the tests in the mail yet? Can't wait for more testing! I have my fingers crossed and praying for more bfps!!!!
Misscalais, I have never heard of a test like that, hmm il have to look it up. What does the vitex do? You seem to get late bfps so maybe your not out this cycle!!!

Nlb, spotting is very common. Try not to stress to much I know it's hard. What color is the blood?
Athena, sound like you had a heck of a time getting home, glad you made it to the plane and sound slime yoh were pretty darn patient about it. Sound like a fun trip. And love the pic! I wish I would tan I swear I either just burn, peel then white again or get nothing.
Cjgirl, did you get the tests in the mail yet? Can't wait for more testing! I have my fingers crossed and praying for more bfps!!!!
Misscalais, I have never heard of a test like that, hmm il have to look it up. What does the vitex do? You seem to get late bfps so maybe your not out this cycle!!!

It was a lite pink color

Well I went to the restroom and notice I am having some spotting. I don't want to loose the baby it makes me very scared
Try not to stress Hun it can be completely normal. If its just spotting its most probably left over IB coming out and the little egg getting nice and snug in there :) praying all will be well.

https://www.maybebaby.com.au/maybe-...w-to-use-the-maybe-baby-easy-ovulation-tester
Here is a link that explains it all but basically what it is is a little microscope, you put your saliva on the lens and you pop it back on press the light at the bottom and there is three different things u can see in your cycle.
When your in non fertile period it just looks like little bubbles or pebbles, when you are gearing up to O it will be a mix of people plus slight ferning ( literally looks like a plant fern leaf ) then when you are ovulating it will be full ferning so the whole screen will be little ferns :) it's reusable so you can use it for mths if need be with nothing extra to buy.
Vitex a herb and its like a natural fertility aid. Works for some but not for others, it basically helps you ovulate boosts progesterone production and regulates your cycle :)

I hope that's what it is but I don't think so unfortunately :( tested again today bfn. I'm in limbo lol

:cry:Well I think I'm loosing the pregnancy. I woke up and was bleeding a lot like if Af was here. I'm so upset.:cry:

:cry:Well I think I'm loosing the pregnancy. I woke up and was bleeding a lot like if Af was here. I'm so upset.:cry:

I'm so sorry :( Maybe you can get in to see the dr sooner and find out what is going on. I will be praying for you.

I got my tests a little while ago and couldn't wait to take one. It was BFN, but it had only been like 45 mins since I had last peed lol I should have waited. I will test with FMU and let you know in the morning!

Oh no, I am so sorry. I hope that's not what is happening. Is there anyway to see doc sooner?

I got my tests a little while ago and couldn't wait to take one. It was BFN, but it had only been like 45 mins since I had last peed lol I should have waited. I will test with FMU and let you know in the morning!

Can't wait to hear results tomorrow!

I went to the bathroom earlier and had some spotting. Trying not to get too excited.

I went to the er and we had a miscarriage. The dr did an ultrasound and said that there was still tissue from the conception and my hcg levels are very low. He told us to take it easy and to watch it because it could be a tubular pregnancy but if not it will pass through. I hope it's not. I've been upset since last night. I have to go back to my Obgyn for a follow up on Thursday and I will ask her when I can try again.

Oh no :( best see if you can pop into the Dr and get a hcg progression they should see you right away if you tell them you are bleeding. I'm so sorry Hun. When I went through the MC I feb I googled the crap out of early bleeding and some girls have had a fair bit of bleeding and bub still be ok. I'd pop into the ER and get them to do bloods if you can get into the Dr. Keeping fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

I went to the er and we had a miscarriage. The dr did an ultrasound and said that there was still tissue from the conception and my hcg levels are very low. He told us to take it easy and to watch it because it could be a tubular pregnancy but if not it will pass through. I hope it's not. I've been upset since last night. I have to go back to my Obgyn for a follow up on Thursday and I will ask her when I can try again.
Oh Hun :cry: I'm so sorry. I didn't read this next page until I replied to your 1st one.
My heart breaks for you. It's just not fair, thinking of you and sending lots of love and prayers your way. There's nothing we can say that will take the pain away but we are all here for you xo

Lol Cjgirl! Can't wait to hear your next results, how many DPO are you now?
Athena how exciting! FXed for you!
CD33 for me today. Crampy and really gassy ( sorry tmi ) :blush: I thought AF had finally shown her face this morning but was just a bit of clear/wet discharge. Cramps are getting worse so hoping that's a good sign I won't be in limbo for too much longer :)

I am so sorry you are having to go through this :hugs: Know that we are here for you!

Nlb I am so sorry. I am praying for you. I hate all the loss that has been in this forum lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->