TTC#2 for the 4th month

So I went to the bathroom again earlier and had a lump of brown cm, then nothing this last time. I pray that it is implantation.

I went to the er and we had a miscarriage. The dr did an ultrasound and said that there was still tissue from the conception and my hcg levels are very low. He told us to take it easy and to watch it because it could be a tubular pregnancy but if not it will pass through. I hope it's not. I've been upset since last night. I have to go back to my Obgyn for a follow up on Thursday and I will ask her when I can try again.

I'm so sorry:hugs: We are always here for you. I will be thinking about you and praying. :hugs:

Lol Cjgirl! Can't wait to hear your next results, how many DPO are you now?
Athena how exciting! FXed for you!
CD33 for me today. Crampy and really gassy ( sorry tmi ) :blush: I thought AF had finally shown her face this morning but was just a bit of clear/wet discharge. Cramps are getting worse so hoping that's a good sign I won't be in limbo for too much longer :)

I'm like 6 dpo I think CD21. This is the day I got AF last time, so fx that doesn't happy again and even if I don't get a BFP hopefully my cycle is back to normal.

I'm like 6 dpo I think CD21. This is the day I got AF last time, so fx that doesn't happy again and even if I don't get a BFP hopefully my cycle is back to normal.
Ok, FXed! I'm really hoping this is your mth.

Idk misscalais, I want to do it without my hubby knowing cause I want to surprise him if I am. But I have quite a few dip strips so probably soon lol.

Lol I never test with hubby there either I like to surprise him too :)
I finally have some pink CM today so hoping AF will be full blown by the morning I'm so ready for a new cycle. I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate at all so I'm ready! Lol

Sounds very promising Athena. How many dpo are you?
Cjgirl, did you test this morning?
Misscalais. Hope af comes so you can move on to next cycle.
Nlb, how are you Hun? Thinking of you and sending. Prayers your way.

I here. I've just been crying on and off. I told my husband next time we are telling no one in the family until we go to the dr. Because now I have to tell them about the miscarrage and every time it upsets me. I try not to cry but its really hard

Im not sure on dpo. I got a pos test Saturday but I could've had on before that but tests were too watered down. I had strandge bleeding on Thursday so I guess maybe 4 dpo but I'm not really sure. Today I've had some pressure in my lower abdomen and gas, but they are probably just related.

Well my 4 year old keeps asking me if my baby is growing. I wasn't sure how to tell him so I told him that the baby was sick and so god took him home with him. but that he shouldn't worry we will try to get him another bother or sister soon. After I droped him off I couldn't stop crying

Well my 4 year old keeps asking me if my baby is growing. I wasn't sure how to tell him so I told him that the baby was sick and so god took him home with him. but that he shouldn't worry we will try to get him another bother or sister soon. After I droped him off I couldn't stop crying
Aww Hun :( I'm sorry you have to go through this.
It's ok to cry, I still cry and its been 15 weeks since I miscarried. It's such a hard thing to go through and no one should ever have to go through it. Especially girls like you that have been trying for so long.
I didn't tell our boys about either pregnancy so I didn't have to face telling them that must be so hard for you. And only told my sister and mum both times so texted them to tell them and put a little poem on Facebook about my angel babies cause there were so many pregnant friends complaining about their pregnancies, they all shut up for a bit after that.
Sending lots of :hugs: to you. Grieve how ever long you need to. It gets easier but the pain stays xoxo

AF is here, oh my Lordy is she ever I'm in agony! But glad she's finally reared her ugly head.
I bought my vitex today so we will see how that goes for me.
Cjgirl sorry about the bfn fingers crossed for it to show soon :)

I'm so sorry. I know there is nothing we can say to make it better so know that there are lots of thoughts and love being sent your way :hugs:

A girl who I went to high school with and am now only friends with on FB had been TTC for 3 1/2 years. She had endured countless fertility treatments and finally was able to get in vitro. One of the embryos implanted and has begun to grow. Through all of this she has shared her story on FB and although I do not talk about my TTC troubles on there, she has been a source of comfort and a feeling of not being alone in a place other than on here with you girls. Any way, she posted something the other day that I wanted to share with you. She assured the FB world that she would not hurt anyone else by complaining on FB, or otherwise, about her pregnancy. That with every wave of sickness or backache, she would be thankful for her miracle. After clicking the link, it is the second entry entitled Complaining. I was very touched by this, since lately it seems there has been a lot of pregnancy related complaining on there. I may not talk about TTC and those people not know, but I feel like they should think about who they may be hurting by doing it. I like how the author of this blog explains it.

https://trialsbringjoy.wordpress.com

Had another good sign. I have been checking my cervix, it was low earlier today. I thought maybe af was going to start early because I'm having brown cm again. But I just checked it again and it is high again.

A girl who I went to high school with and am now only friends with on FB had been TTC for 3 1/2 years. She had endured countless fertility treatments and finally was able to get in vitro. One of the embryos implanted and has begun to grow. Through all of this she has shared her story on FB and although I do not talk about my TTC troubles on there, she has been a source of comfort and a feeling of not being alone in a place other than on here with you girls. Any way, she posted something the other day that I wanted to share with you. She assured the FB world that she would not hurt anyone else by complaining on FB, or otherwise, about her pregnancy. That with every wave of sickness or backache, she would be thankful for her miracle. After clicking the link, it is the second entry entitled Complaining. I was very touched by this, since lately it seems there has been a lot of pregnancy related complaining on there. I may not talk about TTC and those people not know, but I feel like they should think about who they may be hurting by doing it. I like how the author of this blog explains it.

https://trialsbringjoy.wordpress.com
Made me cry, it's so true. And people just don't stop and think about that friend that is ttc longer than they care to think and complain about the pregnancy that happened in the blink of an eye and every single thing it's so upsetting. I contemplated actually deleting one of my friends because I couldn't bear to read another complaint. She's now 15 weeks and the newest complaint is that she is so huge her back is hurting so bad she needs to sleep with a hot water bottle and a pregnancy pillow, 15 weeks! I can't imagine how bad she's going to be complaining once she is term :-/ I will hide her from my news feed if need be lol. I'm all for the graceful complainers like 'oh my darling baby I love you so, but if I can't poop in the next day I will explode, literally' funniest thing I've ever read.
I'm praying for all our bfps, everyday I hope to wake and read that one of you girls has got your bfp. And it's sad mth after mth, loss after loss it's just not fair and I think we all deserve morning sickness, heartburn, sore backs and achy hips, constipation and insomnia I swear I'm going to be so happy when I feel all those things again because I know now how truly blessed a women is to be able to go through it all for that sweet baby to hold in your arms at the end. :) you girls are truly amazing! I wish I lived closer to hug you all.

Had another good sign. I have been checking my cervix, it was low earlier today. I thought maybe af was going to start early because I'm having brown cm again. But I just checked it again and it is high again.
Yay fingers crossed Hun! I wish it was time for you to test already lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->