TTC#2 for the 4th month

athena, fingers crossed so tight for you! :)

Misscalais, I have hidden people on FB because of the complaining. I'm ready for some happy news on here too. I honestly don't know what I would do without y'all. I don't talk about TTC with anyone anymore. Well beside DH, but I usually don't talk much about it with him other than the BD schedule lol He is going back to the lab this morning to give a second sample, so hopefully we will hear back about that really soon! I got a BFN again this morning, but it is still really early I guess.

Hope everyone is doing ok today. I was wondering if ya knew how long you bleed with a miscarriage and when can I start trying again?

For me it was 8 or 9 days and I tried right away I got my current bfp that next cycle. I would say if your up for it go for! I'm sorry you are even having to deal with this. Sending prayers your way

Misscalais, I have hidden people on FB because of the complaining. I'm ready for some happy news on here too. I honestly don't know what I would do without y'all. I don't talk about TTC with anyone anymore. Well beside DH, but I usually don't talk much about it with him other than the BD schedule lol He is going back to the lab this morning to give a second sample, so hopefully we will hear back about that really soon! I got a BFN again this morning, but it is still really early I guess.
Yeah neither do I. I don't even talk to hubby about it any more. I just make sure I turn the moves on when I think I might be ovulating lol! You girls are my support through this :)
How many DPO are you now?

Hope everyone is doing ok today. I was wondering if ya knew how long you bleed with a miscarriage and when can I start trying again?
I bled 7 days the 1st time and 6 days with the chemical but spotted for a bout a day as well. My Dr told me to wait one cycle after the 1st one but we just BD as normal and the same with this one but I don't think I ovulated at all so it must have thrown my body out of wack.
It's really up to you and when you feel ready. I think the main reason they like you to wait the one cycle cause its hard to give an accurate due date but I don't think that even matters :) xo

Yeah neither do I. I don't even talk to hubby about it any more. I just make sure I turn the moves on when I think I might be ovulating lol! You girls are my support through this :)
How many DPO are you now?

If I ovulated when FF says, I'm about 8dpo.

Thought this seemed fitting for our previous discussions :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1
We can call about results on Friday. I am so anxious! I want to know now!
Aww I hope the next few days go really quickly. Praying his little swimmers are just fine.
I just found out one of my old high school besties is pregnant and due in the mth I was. She hid that one well lol she's having a little boy. She has a DD and a step DD so I think this is a nice surprise for her family. She had a secret wedding a few mths ago as well very sneaky she's being lol.

Cjgirl, I'll be praying is well with dh's little men. Definitely to early to be getting discouraged by bfn's.
Athena how are you? Have you tested?
Misscalais, glad to hear af showed and least the not waiting in limbo.
Nlb, how are you doing?

I have booked a 3d ultrasound for Saturday. I am so excited. We didnt do one with dd1 because its as a little pricy. This is the same place we did the gender scan at and they put that money towards an additional visit so it ends up being only $40. So I couldn't pass it up. I'm super excited!

Yea I tested. I think I got a faint but I couldn't get a good pic and I won't believe anything til I get a good solid positive.
Nlb I hope you are doing better, been praying for you.
Misscalais thank goodness af showed up and you can get onto the next cycle.
Cjgirl fxed for you too. Hope the swimmers are good.
Dragonfly my sister got a 3d done with her 2nd pregnancy and we all got to go in and watch.

Thanks girls I'm glad too ever since the MC in feb my AFs have been hell horridly heavy and very clotty not sure what the deal with that is, I was like this before having kids too but it all settled when I had Seth.
Dragonfly how exciting I wanted to get one with DS2 but hubby wouldn't let me lol! Let us know how it goes when you have it I'm definitely getting one done with next baby.
Athena how exciting FXed it is bfp!
Nlb hope you're doing ok.

We are leaving a little bit to go camping for the weekend, so I will talk to you girls on monday. Hopefully, we will get DH's results later today. We are waiting for the dr to call back. I'm nervous and anxious to hear back! I got another BFN on an IC this morning, but I am taking a regular and digi FRER with me. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Have fun camping! I'll be praying you get your bfp. I would be so impatient waiti g for those results from the doctor.
Athena did you test today?

Have fun camping! I'll be praying you get your bfp. I would be so impatient waiti g for those results from the doctor.
Athena did you test today?

Hey girls! I wasn't going to test this morning, but I changed my mind and used a FRER and got a good, fairly dark BFP!!!!:happydance: I am so happy, but nervous! I started shaking and crying! I had to tell DD I'm allergic to the wood in the cabin and it's making my eyes water too much lol I will take my digital tomorrow morning! Oh and at least for me, ICs must not be worth it because I just got a BFN on one yesterday and it was suppose to be super sensitive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->