TTC#2 for the 4th month

Omg cjgirl congrats. I am so excited for you.
I got a bfn, I kind of feel like af is on her way.

Hey girls! I wasn't going to test this morning, but I changed my mind and used a FRER and got a good, fairly dark BFP!!!!:happydance: I am so happy, but nervous! I started shaking and crying! I had to tell DD I'm allergic to the wood in the cabin and it's making my eyes water too much lol I will take my digital tomorrow morning! Oh and at least for me, ICs must not be worth it because I just got a BFN on one yesterday and it was suppose to be super sensitive!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: this is GREAT news!!! I am sooooo freaking excited!!! Woohoo!! So everything must be ok with dh's swimmers! Congrats hun, I am so happy for you!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::dance::dance::dance:

Congrats cjgirl I'm so happy for you. I hope everything go's great.

Thanks y'all! The dr never called DH back yesterday, but I guess that's okay lol I will be going to get a blood test at my school health center on monday morning and then I have to call the hemotologist. I always forget that 9 months of stomach injections are coming my way. Hopefully everything will be okay. We aren't telling anyone, except my mom, for a good while.

athena, I hope af stays away for you!

I hope you are all having a great weekend!

I've made a decision that if af starts I'm going to give Clomid a shot. I had a ttc psychic reading and I'm really surprised at how accurate she was. I'll share it with you.

When I connect with your energy, I feel your aura is mainly purple and blue. Your aura is the energy center that makes up who you are in a sense, and can give a lot of insight into what your personality is like, or anything that is going on in your life. Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. It is also can be associated with high spirituality, religious connectedness, purification, affection, gentleness, charm, and peacefulness. You have a sense of intuitive understanding and special intimacy. Blue symbolizes communication, speech, expression, imagination, and freedom. When I notice this color in someone’s aura, they usually have a positive spiritual outlook on life. Also, those who are highly developed psychically will reflect this color. Blue will calm and bring peace. Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness.
With your current TTC path, I do feel that there are a few things that are yet to be finalized in your TTC path that you will have to work on, and I feel this has to do with regulating your cycles and ovulation. I do not feel that ovulation is occurring every cycle, and with this, that a visit to your doctor about what could be done, or perhaps what would help would be a great idea.
With timing, I am being shown the month of August as being significant to this baby. All of us do not have cycles that begin and end in one month, so the month that starts the cycle in which you conceive can definitely be tied to that month that I see. It can be also conception, when you get a positive pregnancy test, or birth timing. I see the number 6 associated with this, which can be that you will ovulate, or find out you're pregnant on this date, or it can be the number of cycles before you’re pregnant. I know that seems like a wide range of things, but numbers are just that-numbers, so it is hard to pinpoint significance, but keep those in mind. I do feel you will have a girl.
With pregnancy, I am being shown a lot of indecision with what you want to do with the nursery, your birth plan, your baby shower, and all that goes into it. I do feel you will be a little overwhelmed with everything that will be happening. Thankfully, I don’t feel you will have many negative pregnancy symptoms right off the bat which will make you feel a tad worried that everything is going okay, and also relieved at the same time. Sometimes its great if we don’t feel anything cruddy in the beginning or at all, so count your blessings. I see you taking pregnancy tests even after your BFP because you're going to be a little paranoid and so excited about it. Overall, I see gestational diabetes as being a caution for you, so make sure to avoid a lot of sugars or fruits that are high in sugar to be on the safe side. The number that I see associated with birth is 8. This can be your due date the date or time you give birth, or the number of hours you labor. I do feel your daughter will have greenish eyes and mousey brown hair.

This may be tmi, I've had a large amount of yellow tinted white cm. I'm talking like for two days now I thought af started it was so wet down there, but it was just lots of cm. anyone ever had that.

Wow, quite the reading. Is that something they email you? How many dpo are you? When I got my bfp's I always had a lot of cm and though it was af. Hopefully it's a good signs!

Yea you have to pay for it though she has pregnancy ones too where she will tell you about your baby

Thanks y'all! The dr never called DH back yesterday, but I guess that's okay lol I will be going to get a blood test at my school health center on monday morning and then I have to call the hemotologist. I always forget that 9 months of stomach injections are coming my way. Hopefully everything will be okay. We aren't telling anyone, except my mom, for a good while.

athena, I hope af stays away for you!

I hope you are all having a great weekend!
Oh my goodness! CONGRATULATIONS! That's just the BEST news I'm so very happy for you girl! :happydance: H&H 9 mths Hun! Oh my goodness that's just fantastic news. That weird AF must have been needed for you.
Yaaaaaaaay!

I've made a decision that if af starts I'm going to give Clomid a shot. I had a ttc psychic reading and I'm really surprised at how accurate she was. I'll share it with you.

When I connect with your energy, I feel your aura is mainly purple and blue. Your aura is the energy center that makes up who you are in a sense, and can give a lot of insight into what your personality is like, or anything that is going on in your life. Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. It is also can be associated with high spirituality, religious connectedness, purification, affection, gentleness, charm, and peacefulness. You have a sense of intuitive understanding and special intimacy. Blue symbolizes communication, speech, expression, imagination, and freedom. When I notice this color in someone’s aura, they usually have a positive spiritual outlook on life. Also, those who are highly developed psychically will reflect this color. Blue will calm and bring peace. Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness.
With your current TTC path, I do feel that there are a few things that are yet to be finalized in your TTC path that you will have to work on, and I feel this has to do with regulating your cycles and ovulation. I do not feel that ovulation is occurring every cycle, and with this, that a visit to your doctor about what could be done, or perhaps what would help would be a great idea.
With timing, I am being shown the month of August as being significant to this baby. All of us do not have cycles that begin and end in one month, so the month that starts the cycle in which you conceive can definitely be tied to that month that I see. It can be also conception, when you get a positive pregnancy test, or birth timing. I see the number 6 associated with this, which can be that you will ovulate, or find out you're pregnant on this date, or it can be the number of cycles before you’re pregnant. I know that seems like a wide range of things, but numbers are just that-numbers, so it is hard to pinpoint significance, but keep those in mind. I do feel you will have a girl.
With pregnancy, I am being shown a lot of indecision with what you want to do with the nursery, your birth plan, your baby shower, and all that goes into it. I do feel you will be a little overwhelmed with everything that will be happening. Thankfully, I don’t feel you will have many negative pregnancy symptoms right off the bat which will make you feel a tad worried that everything is going okay, and also relieved at the same time. Sometimes its great if we don’t feel anything cruddy in the beginning or at all, so count your blessings. I see you taking pregnancy tests even after your BFP because you're going to be a little paranoid and so excited about it. Overall, I see gestational diabetes as being a caution for you, so make sure to avoid a lot of sugars or fruits that are high in sugar to be on the safe side. The number that I see associated with birth is 8. This can be your due date the date or time you give birth, or the number of hours you labor. I do feel your daughter will have greenish eyes and mousey brown hair.
Wow that's crazy! I do hope you get your bfp this cycle though. Then you can be bump buddies with Cjgirl :)

This may be tmi, I've had a large amount of yellow tinted white cm. I'm talking like for two days now I thought af started it was so wet down there, but it was just lots of cm. anyone ever had that.
I also was very wet down there when I've got my bfps, definitely can be a sign :)

So girls I'm on CD5 AF is almost gone, I've been taking my vitex every morning and just praying that its going to work for me. They do say it can take a few mths to really take full effect but a lot of ppl have fallen pregnant in the 1st mth of taking it. But mostly I'm hoping i ovulate this cycle to see ferning on my maybe baby :) fingers crossed.

I took a test this morning forgot to check as my husband was rushing me to get ready for church and there was a line when I got back but I'm saying evap.

I took a test this morning forgot to check as my husband was rushing me to get ready for church and there was a line when I got back but I'm saying evap.

Hold your pee and test again!!!!

So girls I'm on CD5 AF is almost gone, I've been taking my vitex every morning and just praying that its going to work for me. They do say it can take a few mths to really take full effect but a lot of ppl have fallen pregnant in the 1st mth of taking it. But mostly I'm hoping i ovulate this cycle to see ferning on my maybe baby :) fingers crossed.

FX tight for you! Just so everyone knows, I would not use ICs after I got no line on them at all! I checked my friday one again when I got home just to make sure I wasn't in a hurry and tossed it too soon.

I think af is about to start there was blood in my cm and I'm all crampy :(

Athena did the line have color? Evaps are usually gray. What brand test was it? I'm with Cjgirl. Hold it and try again.
Cjgirl, did you take the digi??
Misscalais, I hope the vitex works! Have you used the opk yet?
Nlb, how are you doing? Thinking of you and sendin. Prayers your way

Yes, I took a FRER digi this morning and it said YES+! But, I still am in shock. I took a Wal-Mart test when I got home and just went and bought some CB digs because I just have to see that word PREGNANT! DH is so scared to get excited. I think he will feel better after I have a blood test.

Woohoo! So exciting. Will you get your bloods done tomorrow?

I'm going to go to the health center at school first thing in the morning and they will do it. I also have to get to the hematologist asap. I took a CB digi and got so exciting seeing the word! I really hope everything is going to be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->