TTC#2 for the 4th month

So girls I'm on CD5 AF is almost gone, I've been taking my vitex every morning and just praying that its going to work for me. They do say it can take a few mths to really take full effect but a lot of ppl have fallen pregnant in the 1st mth of taking it. But mostly I'm hoping i ovulate this cycle to see ferning on my maybe baby :) fingers crossed.

FX for you! I hope the vitex helps you.

It was just a streak of blood in the cm like I've been having. Dh thinks I'm prego. He said maybe its just implantation. The test I took this morning was a Internet cheapie but the line was pink. This afternoon I took an answer test and it was neg after a 4 hour hold.

It was just a streak of blood in the cm like I've been having. Dh thinks I'm prego. He said maybe its just implantation. The test I took this morning was a Internet cheapie but the line was pink. This afternoon I took an answer test and it was neg after a 4 hour hold.

Like dragonfly said, an evap is not usually pink. Do you have anymore ICs that you could try again?

Hubby and I decided if I'm not pregnant we are going to give Clomid a shot

I got my blood test this morning. So far, so good. I'm about 3 weeks, right where I should be. I am still waiting for the hematologist to call me back. It is making me nervous that he hasn't yet. I want to change meds asap! From what I have been told by him, my current meds are very dangerous for the baby. I would think he would call me really soon.

Hmm. Maybe try calling him again, especially if he said something about being bad for baby. I know I would be worried, but I'm an extreme worrier.

Hmm. Maybe try calling him again, especially if he said something about being bad for baby. I know I would be worried, but I'm an extreme worrier.

I've already called twice. I am going to wait a little while and call again.

Idk my dpo I'm saying 10 dpo but I could only be 8 cause that's when I got the pos opk. Idk if I even ov'd though cause of the pcos.

Idk my dpo I'm saying 10 dpo but I could only be 8 cause that's when I got the pos opk. Idk if I even ov'd though cause of the pcos.

It's still early though. You're not totally out until AF arrives. If I had not tested I would be convinced AF would be here tomorrow.

I know but with the pcos af may not come and it is even more stessful. I've had to use provera a few times to start it. I try to be positive but it's hard when you have issues that keep you from knowing things for sure.

Thanks girls! Sorry haven't been on a lot we went to my mums for the long weekend. Got home last night. AF finished yesterday so I'm going to start using the maybe baby everyday now and pray to god that I get a pos.
Cjgirl I'm so excited for you, it's the best feeling seeing that word pregnant on the digi but I hate that the batteries only last 24 hrs lol I hope that you can change your meds ASAP that must be scary knowing that and having to wait. I've also read a lot of people saying that the ICs are crap and some don't show bfp and if it does they never get very dark.
Athena I hope it's just IB for you Hun :) the streaks of blood and cramps definitely indicate that that's what it could be. Keeping my fingers crossed tight for you.
Nlb how are you doing? Has your bleeding stopped yet?
Dragonfly how are you doing? When's your next scan?

Thanks girls! Sorry haven't been on a lot we went to my mums for the long weekend. Got home last night. AF finished yesterday so I'm going to start using the maybe baby everyday now and pray to god that I get a pos.
Cjgirl I'm so excited for you, it's the best feeling seeing that word pregnant on the digi but I hate that the batteries only last 24 hrs lol I hope that you can change your meds ASAP that must be scary knowing that and having to wait. I've also read a lot of people saying that the ICs are crap and some don't show bfp and if it does they never get very dark.
Athena I hope it's just IB for you Hun :) the streaks of blood and cramps definitely indicate that that's what it could be. Keeping my fingers crossed tight for you.

Yes im doing ok the bleeding has stopped but im really confused. When we went to the er the dr said the HCG levels where very low. I went in to the ob on Thursday for a follow up appt. and the took more blood. Called me on Friday and told me I need to come back this Thursday so they can retest again because the HCG levels where very high. Why would they go up I don't understand. Also the dr told us to wait 2 cycles before we try again. that just seem like a long time. I just want to cry because it is so confussing.

Yes im doing ok the bleeding has stopped but im really confused. When we went to the er the dr said the HCG levels where very low. I went in to the ob on Thursday for a follow up appt. and the took more blood. Called me on Friday and told me I need to come back this Thursday so they can retest again because the HCG levels where very high. Why would they go up I don't understand. Also the dr told us to wait 2 cycles before we try again. that just seem like a long time. I just want to cry because it is so confussing.

I'm so sorry that you have to wait so long. I am confused about the levels too. Did she give you any indication as to why it would be high?

Aww ok, so have you requested another ultrasound? If your levels have risen of definitely ask for another ultrasound. When I had my MC my levels doubled while I was loosing it but then two days later began to drop. I've read that either you can be diagnosed with MC when it's not the case at all it can be something like vanishing twin syndrome and you can still be pregnant or a bleeding under the sac. Or it can be a tubal pregnancy. But try not to stress, see what happens with your next appt. have you taken another pregnancy test to see if you still have any levels in your system? It only took like a week for my levels to go neg on a frer.
Praying for you Hun. I wouldn't wait two cycles. If you feel ok with it then try right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->