TTC #2, o'ing mid-January, first cycle!

Fingers crossed for you litbrite. Currently 9 dpo and horribly ill. Only dtd once so I'm thinking no. Really want to get healthier and more organised for next month.

Still waiting to test..... Really nervous this cycle. Not sure why. But I keep going back and forth and I feel myself finding reasons that it would be good if I dont get a BFP this cycle...
Anyone else do this? I hate it.

Sorry I've been gone recently, ladies. LO has been sick and hardly sleeping at all. 8dpo today, I think. I think I'm out this month already. I keep getting cramps like af is gonna show... :( I know that doesn't mean anything for sure, but I remember the month I was pregnant with Kai I didn't have any cramps pre-af and that was one thing that told me to test. So I feel out. Oh well. Just wanting af to get here already! One more cycle and then we'll take a one month break for Christmas. Hopefully next cycle I'll get lots of EWCM and other ovulation signs like I used to. Then I'll feel a lot better about our chances! How has everyone else been? Any news??

I've started peeing on sticks. I'm no more than 9dpo so I know the chance of a positive is ridiculous but having cheapies in the house makes it hard to not use em. I got a squinter with DD at 10dpo so maybe tomorrow. I'm still concerned that I'm not ovulating.

Hope your little starts feeling better soon Justplay.

Misslatino, I caved and did a cheapie Walmart test today. BFN, of course. Next month, I'll get some REAL cheapies off the internet. I'm crossing my fingers for you tomorrow! :) I'm concerned I'm not ovulating, too. I know after getting off the bcp, it can take a few cycles to get ovulation back. I suppose it could be the same with pregnancy, too? Next month (if there is one), I bet you'll definitely ovulate.

I'm one day late for AF and am still having bfns. I've had wicked backache for the past several days. I've also thought on several occasions AF has started but it's just cm. I always say it's not Over until AF shows but you'd think a positive would show by now.

I have no symptoms but have been ill for the last 10 days. Need a sick cert from the doctor so given af is due tmrw I thought maybe I should test. With no hope I did a teat this morning and I think it might be positive. I've never used an ic before though. The second line is a pale pink, not grey, but it is very faint, can I trust this?

Fingers crossed Litebright

Ooooo Mrs_Bump try a FRER with DS I had light pink 2nd line on an IC can you post a picture? What DPO are you?

:dust:

I'm 13 dpo. I took another test and it looked pretty much the same as the first one. No idea how to get a pic on here. Not too sure what to do. Don't think I'll say anything to Dh yet and will test again tmrw am I guess. I got a faint second line with ds at about 12 dpo on a boots test. Problem is I'm too ill to go and get a digi. Meh, thus is annoyingly stressful. Declined antibiotics at docs as they said it was my choice and infection was more likely viral. No drugs accept paracetamol either. Have ear infections in both ears and acute sinusitis. I'm on day 10 of this virus.

If you go advanced and then use the paperclip I think it is to attach a picture or the icon that looks like a mountain & sun then you can attach an image :thumbup:

Sounds very promising :thumbup: :dust:

Oh you poor thing it is horrible and going around a lot at the moment :( my DS has a virus his nose & eyes are just constantly streaming and he is coughing something awful :( with sore ears, croaky voice and sore throat he is in such a state bless him but nothing can be done except keeping him dosed up :(

Hope it goes soon :hugs:

Hope this worked. It's not the greatest photo ever but it's reasonably clear irl.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 9
Yup I see that clear as day nice thick pink line :thumbup: I would say :bfp: :thumbup:

Are you going to try a FRER?

I don't have anything except ics and I'm too ill to walk to shops and my car won't start. So for now this is all I'm going to have. I did a second one and it looks the same. My fingers remain crossed.

Good luck think this is the start of a :bfp: for you :happydance:

Mrs bump I def see a line!!! Yay!!!

Still no AF and no bfp. I don't know what's going on :cry:

How odd Litebright which HPT's are you using? any signs of AF? is she due today?

:hugs:

Argghhhh with all these POAS etc I really want to POAS and I am getting broody alas nothing I can do about it :dohh:

AF is due Friday :shrug:

Mrs_Bump, that looks like a definite positive to me! Urgh, if you weren't across the pond and thousands of miles away, I would totally bring you a FRER! I want to see some progression! Hope you start feeling better. That's a long time to be sick! :nope:

Lite, I'm sorry you've just gotten bfn's so far. No bfp and no af is a terrible limbo... :hugs: Fingers crossed you get a BFP very soon, but if not that, then at least that the dreaded witch shows up for you.

9 dpo today. I haven't tested today, but I did use an opk just for fun. Nothing on that. :shrug: Feeling out this month. I think I'm ready for next cycle already! I hate to be pessimistic, but I'm starting to worry a little bit about the fact that I'm not sure I'm ovulating. I always used to know definitively that I was ovulating, back before I was on the pill and I was using fertility awareness as a back-up method of bc. I had pretty much every symptom in the book, and now... I don't know, it just feels different. I'm hoping my hormones are just still regulating after pregnancy. Maybe next month!

justplay91 are you still breastfeeding? as that could make your O symptoms less obvious :shrug:

Before DS I also knew my cycles VERY well but now not so much :shrug: :wacko:

Twag, no LO is bottlefed now, but he was breastfed for the first couple months. I do think the fact that I did breastfeed for awhile has made it take a little longer for my hormones to get back to a pre-pregnancy state, though. TMI, but for some reason my body does still make colostrum?? No idea why since I haven't breastfed in 4 months, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->