TTC #2, o'ing mid-January, first cycle!

Justplay I think it's normal to not completely dry up for a bit. Also I didn't get cycles back from DD until July when she was nine months old. But I was still breastfeeding.

AF was due Saturday. No signs of her! I hate being in limbo like this. Bleh!

Twag are you going to test since you still dtd? Or are you just going to wait until AF to see what happens?

I breastfed until 9 months but af came back at 6 months and like clockwork so I am not sure sorry :shrug:

No going to wait for af

At what point of not having AF should I call the dr? Another week?

Lite I'd call next week for sure.

As for me, thought I saw a shadow of a second line on my internet cheapies so sent oh for a frer which was negative.

AF should show tomorrow on a 24 day cycle but who knows what will happen this month. Feeling bummed. Not sure that we will try next month. I hate the let down of bfns. May do the ntnp thing for a while if that's even possible.....

GL to everyone else testing soon!!!

:cry: AF showed for me

Mrslatino I'm with you in that I don't know what to do. I thought I was going to take this cycle and next cycle off. But that's easier said then done. I might smep this cycle but keep myself off of the forums as I've pretty much gone mental this month I can't believe how obsessive I got. Not good. I know 100% if we don't catch it next cycle that i don't want a xmas baby. Oye! Decisions.

Sorry to hear that litebright. :-(
Not sure where you live but in the uk they recommend seeing a doctor if no period for 3 months and negative hpts. My sister recently had a really long cycle so we looked it up.

Awww Lite, I'm sorry to hear af finally showed. And late... what a b****! I understand not knowing what to do next month. It took us awhile to decide to go ahead and TTC anyway, despite the possible holiday birthday. Especially if I finally had ewcm and 'o symptoms, I don't think I could physically not TTC. :haha: But maybe a break could be helpful, if you feel that you got too obsessive this month. That's how I ended up being last cycle, but this cycle I was able to remain fairly sane... If only because I convinced myself I was out from the very beginning. :dohh:

This process is very hard. I think we're all kind of at that point where we're thinking okay, it didn't happen the first 2 cycles, now what? :shrug: It's disheartening and disappointing when we get those bfn's or af shows up, because we've built ourselves up all month, thinking maybe this is it, maybe this is a symptom! It's made even more aggravating and sad by the fact that our bodies don't always play fair: not ovulating, af showing up late, etc... Things get crazy! Lol. So I understand if you need to take a cycle or two away from the bnb boards, Lite. I personally am glad to have you ladies to talk to, and will be here until every last one of us had a bfp. :hugs: And then I'll see you in the pregnancy forums! Good luck, ladies. :)

Group :hug:

I am pretty sure AF is going to show up (hopefully on time) as I had some wicked PMT this morning :devil: but was expected

Now we are not TTC I am SO broody whereas before I wasn't that broody :dohh:

Twag, I'm really sorry the broodiness has hit. I sincerely hope you are able to get to a point where TTC feels right for you and your partner again. I'll be here when you do! :)

I've been really emotional today. Maaaybe watching sad videos on youtube isn't the best idea, but LO has been napping most of the day, and what else am I supposed to do?? Grrr, stupid PMS! :growlmad:

DH and I had a chat last night. I hold him I wanted to try one more cycle and if it didn't happen then we should take a month off as I don't want a Christmas/New Year's baby and he agreed. I told him how I got a bit obsessive this month and don't want to be like that next month. It's funny because the first cycle I was really scared and nervous about adding to our family but was still sad to get a BFN. But by the time cycle 2 came around I was like I WANT THIS! I don't think I'm going to stay off of this site as it has given me so many wonderful people to chat with who are going through the same thing! But I do think I will stop reading other parts of the forum, like the first trimester threads, and the BFP threads. I'll just stick to the ladies I know. It's nice to have the same ladies to come back to talk to who know your situation. Thanks you guys for being so wonderful and supportive! Here's hoping we all have good things coming our way!
:hugs: :dust:

:hugs: LiteBright and I am glad you are sticking around :hugs:

AFM - I am 99.9% sure AF will arrive but I seem to have a sinus cold and sore throat, a dull crampy feeling, yesterday I had one lot of TMI brown cm (like the stuff once AF is leaving the building) nothing more (I have a pad on just incase AF arrives early again!) and I am peeing a lot and also insomnia I just cannot seem to sleep :dohh: - I know this sounds awful but I am hoping it is just AF as the timing really would not be ideal to say the least yes DH and I are getting on alot better and things are looking very positive but still early days - A baby doesn't fix things :wacko:

Well twag this is the first and only time I'll prob say this, but hopefully AF shows for you! However in the off chance that you do end up pregnant, at least you and dh are on the upswing, even if it is the very early stages. Babies don't fix things (so many people don't realize that) but at least if anything it gives you several months still to work things out more. Best of luck!

Thanks LiteBright I know right it is the ONE and ONLY time I really just would prefer not to have a BFP and that is so sad :(

Litebright, I need to be staying off the 1st trimester forums as well. It made me feel more desperate this month. I've realized I'm in a hurry to just be pregnant again, but I'm forgetting about the journey. This could be my last time TTC, and I still need to try and enjoy it. As hard as that is...

Twag, I hope AF comes for you because that's what you feel is best for you guys right now. It is quite funny to be saying "Hope you get a bfn!" Soon I'm sure you'll be back TTC, crossing your fingers for a bfp!

Misslatino, I'm sorry. 2 days late... what is with the witch being particularly cruel this month?! Onto the next cycle, then. If nothing else at least your hormones have had more time to regulate post-bcp. :hugs:

Well I'm on day 30 of my cycle. Seeing as my cycles seem to get one day longer each month, I'm guessing AF will be here tomorrow. I tested the other night with a FRER... bfn, of course. I knew it was coming, anyway. I've had terrible cramps and backache all week. Seems like AF is finally getting back to the level she was pre-pregnancy! I thought those first few pp periods seemed too nice to be true! Now I just wait for the witch to show her face. :coffee:

Justplay - sorry to hear about the BFN but glad to hear your cycles may be back on track :thumbup:

It is funny as although the timing is all wrong I know we both want a second child and we are both getting older and so it will get harder (I am 35 in April and Dh 37 in April :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->