TTC #2, o'ing mid-January, first cycle!

Oh my goodness! I'm glad to hear he was actually kind of excited. How many days late are you now?

Oh twag, you have way more self-discipline than me if you don't test. :)

Dh and I are doing really well and he is kinda excited which is nice :)

I am now 3 days late but scared to test in case it is bfn :(

Well, it's your decision, but I would have to test if I were you!

I know I need to test but I only have ICs and there have been so many evaps lately :wacko: scares me :(

Tone honest Hun if it is a bfp it will be obvious it's not an evap at 3 days late. This is my 3 days late test on an ic as an example.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 3
Yeah, surely at 3 days late, you should be able to see more than just a faint line. I'm so glad you and hubby are doing better! Good luck!!!

Mrs_Bump, how are you feeling?

Oh twag Im excited at the thought of a bfp! I know timing isn't perfect but you seem to have a great head on your shoulders and could work through the situation to get to a good place. Glad dh is more excited than not. Fingers crossed you get the outcome you want!
Justplay have you tested yet??

Lite, AF showed for me Friday night. It's a bad one, full of cramps and backaches. You'd think that would be a bad thing, but it's actually made me really optimistic about future cycles. My last few periods have been really tame, and I think that meant that I wasn't ovulating. Now that AF is behaving like she used to, I'm thinking I'll (hopefully) be ovulating like normal finally.

I will take some if to work with me and test :wacko:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test379704

So I did an IC this morning - BFP??? (this is after an hour hold pee was quite light in colour)

Thanks I feel so nervous and excited :wacko: I haven't told DH yet I think I will wait until Thursday and take a digi for him :wacko: SO NERVOUS - it feel so surreal to think in November I will have baby #2 :wacko:

Twag, that is a definite BFP! That's so exciting! Congratulations! :happydance:

Thank you it all feels a bit surreal at the moment :wacko: :cloud9: I haven't told DH I have tested I will test Thursday (I have the day off work) do a digi for him (they deal better with words than lines :haha:)

Twag-Definitely two lines!!! CONGRATS!!!! Awww I hope you can hold out and not tell him till Thursday haha!!! Any special way how you are going to tell him?

AFM- My period is supposed to arrive in 3 days so I am trying to wait to test till Thursday morning and then I will tell him that night at dinner hehehe, I have some slight cramping and my boobs hurt but that could be from nursing. I also have been SO CLUTZY but I think that can be a sign of period too, ahh too many confusing signs lol

Twag-Definitely two lines!!! CONGRATS!!!! Awww I hope you can hold out and not tell him till Thursday haha!!! Any special way how you are going to tell him?

AFM- My period is supposed to arrive in 3 days so I am trying to wait to test till Thursday morning and then I will tell him that night at dinner hehehe, I have some slight cramping and my boobs hurt but that could be from nursing. I also have been SO CLUTZY but I think that can be a sign of period too, ahh too many confusing signs lol

Thank you - No idea's just take it and show him I guess :wacko:

Good luck for Thursday I hope they are good signs for you :dust:

Twag I had a feeling! Ever since you said you stopped BDing right after O I was like this will be the month they catch it! Because of course it was the one month you were ok with not being pregnant. Our bodies are just crazy. Everything happens for a reason! I'm so very excited for you!

Really beginning to worry that this might be a chemical. Been having major cramping and lots of pink discharge today. I guess all I can do is wait and see. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->