TTC #2, o'ing mid-January, first cycle!

Mrs Bump my friend had her period every month too and she has two healthy boys
Is the bleeding after bm or lifting or anything?

Good luck amolecci

Hope all gets better mislatino

:hugs: & :dust: ladies

Bit more spotting this am. Rang midwife service they said not to worry but to go to a&e if bleeding heavily or if I feel sick or dizzy but other than that to rest up and it was probably nothing.

Amcolecci test!! Test test test!

Mrslatino dh and I are working on our relationship as well. We've become very job and parent focused that we haven't been relationship focused for a while. Trying to fix that. Good luck. I feel less stressed this cycle. Hopefully it helps.

Mrsbump hopefully that's the last of the blood you see!

Twag are you telling dh today??

Mrs_bump, I hope you're doing well today. I know it has to be worrisome, but so many people with healthy pregnancies bleed early on. I'm not a professional, but it doesn't really sound like a chemical. I'm glad the doctors aren't worried. I hope it's just the baby snuggling in deep for the long 8-9 months ahead! I wish you the best! :dust:

Misslatino, that's my plan, too! Actually, I think I did pretty well last month with not obsessing too, but I hope to be able to do that again. If I don't get pregnant this cycle, I think we will skip one to avoid a Christmas baby. My OH and I have also been bickering a lot the last few weeks. In my case, I think it has a lot to do with less sleep (we're weaning LO off his night feeds) and PMS :haha:.

Lite, what CD are you now? When is your O date?

Twag, have you told OH yet?!

Amcolecchi, :test:

I'm cd7 today. AF has left the building and now I have about 10 days to sit around and wait for (hopefully) ovulation. I'm going to try SMEP with my projected O date this month and see what happens. We'll also be using preseed (if I need it), grapefruit juice (works wonders for cm), and softcups (I use them when I'm on my period and I've read so much positive stuff about them getting people BFP's that I figured, why not!). Best of luck to everyone else! :dust:

Just did a digi and said pregnant 2-3 which is about right as I am 5 weeks tomorrow :-/

Sent him a pic saying super sperm and he came back with bloody hell and what does 2-3 mean??
Ha ha think he might have thought twins ha ha

Justplay I'm in cd 11 and predicted to ovulate either tomorrow or sat or Sunday. We bdd yesterday and will do so every day until Monday. I've been reading that the two days before o and o are the three best days to bd and be successful. Last cycle we did every other day and I think I timed both cycles wrong as one cycle was short and the other was long. So I figure if we do six days in a row there's a good chance we will catch the three most important days. If we don't catch it it'll suck taking a cycle off but I really do not want a xmas baby.

Oh twag men are clueless! You should tell him it means two or three babies :haha:

Lol, twag. Yeah tell him it means twins or triplets.

Hi ladies just checking in to see how everyone is doing. Congrats to Twag and Mrs Bump. I recently had my first doctor's and baby#2 looks healthy. HR is 142 and my official due date is October 22nd. So extremely excited. My doctor's office is amazing after each ultrasound they email or text you all the pictures. Absolutely love that.
Twag and Mrs Bump I would love to be bump buddies with you both.

Fingers crossed for the rest of you wonderful ladies.

Leah pleased to hear your pregnancy is going well so far :hugs: so how many weeks are you now and how many scans have you had?

Yay bump buddies :happydance:

Mrs Bump how are you now?

AFM - I told my Mum this morning who is super excited :haha: and symptoms are proper kicking in I am feeling sicky and TMI but loads of watery cm :wacko:

Leah and twag I would love to be bump buddies but I'm still not sure what's happening here. Still getting streaks of blood in my discharge multiple times a day but nothing that's as heavy as a period or a clot. It's really got me down as I feel like I don't know if I'm pregnant or not. No health professional I've spoken to seems concerned but I am. Also got a 2-3 on a digi a couple of days ago when it should of been a 3+. Been too scared to take one since but will try to Sunday morning.

More bleeding this am. Ended up ringing 111 and seeing the out of hours doctor. He has booked me in for a viability scan Monday morning. He said it was 50/50 judging by what I told him. Just have to hope it'll be ok.

Mrs bump so sorry to hear youre still bleeding. Im glad they are able to give gou a scan quickly. I'll be checking for an update. Wishing you all of the best!!

Mrs Bump so sorry you are having to go throug this I am keeping everything crossed that it is just your little bean snuggling in :hugs: I am so pleased they are looking after you and getting you in for an early scan :hugs: thinking of you x

Mrs. Bump-that is scary, I hope everything is ok!!

AFM-Still no period and I only tested once and it was negative :(

We are ok. Saw little bean and heartbeat. I do however have a bleed in my uterus. She said it probably won't cause an issue and to only come back if bleed intensifies. Apparently as sack in intact bleed shouldn't cause a problem. I was so relieved I cried. Thanks for all the support everyone. X

Awwww so pleased you saw little bean and the heartbeat :cloud9: bump buddies :hugs:

Mrs_Bump, that's fantastic news! I'm so relieved to hear everything is okay. Hope you and Twag are both feeling good and enjoying your pregnancies!

Lite, how are you? Have you o'ed yet? How's everyone else? I feel like I've been gone forever. We had a busy weekend, taking the LO to see both sets of grandparents. Still waiting for O. This is the boring part of the cycle. I think I'm supposed to ovulate next Sunday or Monday. I still have awhile to wait!

All seems fine here thanks Justplay although I feel sick all day long eating doesn't seem to help :( I wasn't feeling sick this early on with DS :nope:

DS has his 12 months injections on Thursday so I will book my booking in appointment with the midwife then :shrug:

Hope everyone else is doing well and catching those eggies :thumbup:

mrs bump so so so happy to hear things are ok with baby!!! I would have cried too! Twag did you tell mom yet? It's awful being sick!
Justplay the waiting game is no fun. Although I do find it less stressful than the TWW. Prob because i don't temp or use OPKs
I was predicted to o some time between cd12-14. So we bdd cd 10,11,13. Then cd 15 had tons of EWCm. So we bdd one more time that night. Hubby was like holy wetness?! I said hopefully that means I'm extra fertile today! Glad I was paying attention to cm and that we didn't bd on cd14 because I would have topped it up to hubby's leftovers. Hoping that extra bd did the trick! So now instead of being around 4 dpo I'm only 1 dpo. Knowkng this will make it a lot easier to hold out on testing this month. I'm already way less obsessive than last cycle. Thank god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->