TTC #2, o'ing mid-January, first cycle!

:hugs: it could just be baby snuggling in nicely :hugs: :dust:

Mrs_Bump, I had lots of really bad cramps when I was really early pregnant last time. I thought for sure AF was gonna come, but she didn't. I also had pink spotting a few times. I think in my case it was implantation bleeding, and then later on cervical irritation.

Twag, how are you doing? Still in awe of your surprise bfp?!

Still feels totally surreal and I think more so as I have only told the ladies on BnB :haha: so it is all a little unreal at the moment :wacko:
I am going to do another IC tomorrow morning check the line is still there :wacko:

Dh asked last night about AF and I said nope and he was like Oh when do we test! :haha:

I am on knicker watch as I just think AF is going to show and ruin my party :(

Twag, GAHHHH you must be so excited!!! I'm excited for you! :happydance: I can't wait for that experience, as Kai was a (still very much wanted) surprise and I think we were too shocked to really be excited when we found out with him. I think you've definitely missed AF at this point so you shouldn't worry, but I know how hard that is when you're actually pregnant! Good luck to you! Still planning on telling hubby Thursday?

Last time we were TTC for just over 9 months and a whole loads of WTT & NTNP before that so I got my BFP at 11dpo with Elliot :thumbup:

This is new territory :wacko: :haha: I almost feel like it is too good to be true and my mind is playing tricks on me so I keep checking the picture and my IC's :wacko:
I think the digi will be good for us both as seeing it in actual words it may sink in a little :thumbup:

Thursday is the earliest I can get to a shop to buy any sort of test other than the IC's I have at home (I have the day off with Elliot :cloud9:) so I will test then and then break the news :wacko:

Best of luck! You have to let us know how it goes (in detail, so we can live vicariously through you :haha: )!

Of course I will share with you ladies :thumbup: :hugs: we are all going to be bump buddies :dust:

I simultaneously really want to take a digi and am scared to unless it says a low number of weeks. I don't think it matters how fast or slow it happens as soon as we are aware we are mums we worry.

:hugs: I totally know what you mean Mrs Bump but I do believe that the digi's can be funny with when the dates tick over really I just want to see Pregnant :haha:

More bleeding this am. Not looking good. Blood is bright red but there isn't loads of it. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. This has never happened to me before.

How many days late are you Mrs Bump? Have you tested again? Is it just spotting or a full on bleed? (sorry for all the questions) I hope it is just impant bleed :hugs:

I feel bad posting this now but here is my line progression for today (6 days late inc today)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test380574

Don't feel bad hun. I'm glad things are progressing well for you. Not too sure what's going on if I'm honest. It was bright red period like blood but there wasn't any more when I went to the loo just now. I think I'm just going to wait and see. I've been so ill and now I'm completely exhausted, and vomitting and diahorrea and cramps as well. My body feels awful.

I am hoping that it is just bean snuggling in for you :hugs: there are so many bugs going around at the moment have you been to the Dr? :hugs:

Mrs bump if it's any help I cramped a TON when first pregnant with dd. I had brown old blood all of the time and then it turned bright red. Scared the hell out of me. Turns out just had a sensitive cervix which bled from sex the day before. I hope the case for you is something similar :hugs: pregnancy can be so scary

I cramped a ton too with my son! I thought I was going to start my period but never did and then I thought I was having another ectopic so I was a nervous wreck but I was ok and my son turns 1 next month! So don't be nervous! And to the person who said they were bleeding, my friend had a "period" every month while she was pregnant, it's rare but for some women it does happen!

AFM-I haven't tested yet!!! I am too nervous lol I am cramping a lot today, even though I cramped with my son but I am going to test tomorrow!

How's everyone doing? I think we're going to try this cycle after all but hoping to not obsess. If it happens it happens. OH and I are working on communicating and what not and hoping to get in a better place. Lots of bickering these last few months.

Didn't bleed during the day but more bleeding before I went to bed. Will take another test in the morning and ring the midwifery unit and ask what they think. Told Dh about the bleeding this am and he was really upset, so I haven't mentioned it happened again.

Mrs Bump - hope all is OK for you :kiss: send sticky dust

Twag - congrats - lovely BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"