• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc#3 buddies?!

Hered a pic....

View attachment 899749

Thankyou Carly. Iv not stopped shaking and hearts being going like crazy since I found out. I suffer with anxiety quite bad, and terrified of giving birth so just freaking out a bit atm, I hope I feel better tomorrow.

Need to stay calm, and try and remember what I'm allowed and not allowed to eat etc. I just had a tuna Mayo sandwich and then wondered if I'm actually allowed Mayo! I can't even remember :dohh:

congratulations love :baby: :happydance: xx

Congrats karlilay Happy and healthy 9 months to you. I hope more of us join you!!

CD24 today symptoms are;
Metallic taste
Mild headache
Nausea when waking but gone after toast
Irritable
Burst of energy in the morning (not me at all)
2x wee's = 1 speck of red on paper each time.

It does drag, whereas ovulation seems to creep up fast!

Congrats karlilay that's amazing news!

:hi: ladies hope your all good af light today so hope Its finished tomorrow then I can get back to :sex: xx

Good Luck Caz!
Does anyone mind if I stick around in here, well until you ladies all get BFPs and join me in a group?

I'm getting this group mixed up with another TTC#3 group so is it ok if I stay here too?

I'm on 7dpo and battling with myself NOT to test yet. I don't want a horrible evap to get my hopes up for no reason.

When do you girls start to test?

Wow there's no way I can wait until 12-13 dpo! If I'm good I'll wait until 9dpo as I feel I've seen a lot of BFPs on here from that stage

some test earlier from 8dpo hun up to you really xx

I think I might be finally on my way to ov!!! Lots and lots of crazy stretchy ewcm. .. It's actually freaked me out a bit :/
And the opks are on the build up again. Hoping for a positive in the next day or so

I don't tend to test because I usually start spotting around CD25 (which is today and no spotting so far)

Can I just say though my bbs are soooo painful! I can hardly lay my arms down my side, feels like shooting pains.

Glad your staying Karli fingers crossed we can all join you soon :flower:

I think you need to test Carly! That exactly how my boobs are!!

Oh really?? Don't get me excited :haha: can't until my tests come anyway, I'm not buying them round here, we live in a small town with one shop so word would get round by the time I got home lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->