• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc#3 buddies?!

Hi ladies! Sorry some of you got af :( I'll be stalking you best cycle! I ended up getting a bfp on 10dpo and went for bloods today... Level is 25 all good for now. Hope to see u all in first trimester !!

Hi ladies! Sorry some of you got af :( I'll be stalking you best cycle! I ended up getting a bfp on 10dpo and went for bloods today... Level is 25 all good for now. Hope to see u all in first trimester !!

That's absolutely fantastic congratulations, hopefully see you the end of the month fingers crossed x

Hi there. I hope you don't mind me joining. I had a positive opk yesterday. And it's still positive today so I'm pretty confused as i thought it was just for 12 hours or so! But I'm new to this! 😊

:happydance: Congratulations happy & healthy 9 months :flower:

Hi there. I hope you don't mind me joining. I had a positive opk yesterday. And it's still positive today so I'm pretty confused as i thought it was just for 12 hours or so! But I'm new to this! 😊

Welcome, I've had a 3 day positive opk before so I think it just depends on each cycle how long your surge is. Good luck :flower:

:hi: girls hope your all well congrats to them with they :bfp: and good luck to them who are ovulating and good luck for next cycle to them who :af: got xx

:hi: girls hope your all well congrats to them with they :bfp: and good luck to them who are ovulating and good luck for next cycle to them who :af: got xx

How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

massive congratulations!! Happy and healthy 9 monthsxx

Congratulations! :)

Wondering if you ladies have any advice. I came off the pill had my withdrawal bleed then it was 6 weeks before i had a real period. I am now on cd13. I dont know if i am going to get a normal cycle now or if its going to be a 6 week again. We bd last night and plan to again tonight and possibly tomorrow. But if i end up having a 6 week cycle, will i ovulate? And if so when am i most likely to ovulate?

I know i could just do opks but im worried i will get crazy and be obsessing which I didnt really want to do just yet lol.

First flashy smiley on cb digi opk this morn in cd9 so glad I started them yesterday as it looks like ill o early, it was cd16 last cycle but the most flashies iv ever got is 4.

Congratulations! :)

Wondering if you ladies have any advice. I came off the pill had my withdrawal bleed then it was 6 weeks before i had a real period. I am now on cd13. I dont know if i am going to get a normal cycle now or if its going to be a 6 week again. We bd last night and plan to again tonight and possibly tomorrow. But if i end up having a 6 week cycle, will i ovulate? And if so when am i most likely to ovulate?

I know i could just do opks but im worried i will get crazy and be obsessing which I didnt really want to do just yet lol.

If you don't want to go the OPK route then keep an eye out for other signs, CM, CP, twinges etc... if you really want to try and pin point it though I would do OPK's, just do one a day, it's not as bad a temping every morning.

First flashy smiley on cb digi opk this morn in cd9 so glad I started them yesterday as it looks like ill o early, it was cd16 last cycle but the most flashies iv ever got is 4.

Woohoo get BD'ing! Good luck!

Hi ladies, do you mind if i join?

CD20 here, still no positive OPK but some 'gearing up' darkish lines keep coming and going. Took my last BCP early Sept so my body is probably messing around night now with the hormones. Would be nice to know where I stand though.

Im totally in the 2WW, and looking for testing buddies. Anyone at that point in their cycle???

CD20 here, still no positive OPK but some 'gearing up' darkish lines keep coming and going. Took my last BCP early Sept so my body is probably messing around night now with the hormones. Would be nice to know where I stand though.

Welcome :flower:

It's so difficult when you stop BC your body just goes crazy, fingers crossed you get a positive soon. Are you temping?

Im totally in the 2WW, and looking for testing buddies. Anyone at that point in their cycle???

I'm CD19 so not there yet but I'll wait it out with you, any symptoms? Nothing for me so far apart from a sweet smell (erm down there:blush:) but then again what I usually think are symptoms turn out to be nothing :dohh:

Already hating this cycle! Only cd 9 and got a flashy smiley this morn like about 4days earlier than i thought....that all sounds good except for the fact that ive been nagging dh to quit smoking and he is giving it a go-seriously he's super cranky and its going to be some job trying to seduce him later! Its obvious neither of us are in the mood tonight but what if my smiley is solid 2m and i havent done any bding!if i knew i was going to be stuck on flashy for 4 days like last month id skip tonight but theres no knowing. Grr...

No symptoms yet... trying really hard not to notice them as well... I don't want to get my mind all focused on them and then be let down by a BFN

Welcomeand good luck!

So now i have no idea what is going on.im cd 14 i had ewcm yesterdat and it had a tiny streak of blood. Wake up today and iv got quite alot of blood!!! Not period flow but still more than just a couple of spots.sorry tmi but its kind of mixed with ewcm. Really hoping im not going to have af now seeing as its only been 2 weeks.

Sooo frustrating :(

Hope everyone else is having better luck.

Hi all, I was due to come in Sunday or yesterday really,a nd still no sign at all? But I don't feel pregnant. I'm too scared to POAS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->