• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc#3 buddies?!

Carlyp- Im not temping this first cycle, although now I wish I had. I temped with ttc #2 and should have remembered how much it helps gauge everything. I thought I could rely on OPKs this cycle at least to monitor any surges but I havent had a positive opk yet, some near positives but nothing sure and ive been testing 3 times a day now for a couple of weeks. If/when AF comes, I will for sure be temping from there on out.

Karlilay- now that is some SUPER will power! Go test! :D

Hi ladies, do you mind if i join?

CD20 here, still no positive OPK but some 'gearing up' darkish lines keep coming and going. Took my last BCP early Sept so my body is probably messing around night now with the hormones. Would be nice to know where I stand though.

Welcomeand good luck!

So now i have no idea what is going on.im cd 14 i had ewcm yesterdat and it had a tiny streak of blood. Wake up today and iv got quite alot of blood!!! Not period flow but still more than just a couple of spots.sorry tmi but its kind of mixed with ewcm. Really hoping im not going to have af now seeing as its only been 2 weeks.

Sooo frustrating :(

Hope everyone else is having better luck.

Could it be ovulation bleeding?

Hi all, I was due to come in Sunday or yesterday really,a nd still no sign at all? But I don't feel pregnant. I'm too scared to POAS!

I understand that feeling, I always think if I do I'll start :wacko:

If no sign by tonight then I would in morning, do you have a test?

Carlyp- Im not temping this first cycle, although now I wish I had. I temped with ttc #2 and should have remembered how much it helps gauge everything. I thought I could rely on OPKs this cycle at least to monitor any surges but I havent had a positive opk yet, some near positives but nothing sure and ive been testing 3 times a day now for a couple of weeks. If/when AF comes, I will for sure be temping from there on out.

I don't temp either, I did for a few cycles but kind of took over my life :haha:

I will start OPK's again next cycle if no luck on this one. It's frustrating that your doing it 3x a day and nothing, do you think you've ovulated and it's just not been as dark?

I don't temp either, I did for a few cycles but kind of took over my life :haha:

I will start OPK's again next cycle if no luck on this one. It's frustrating that your doing it 3x a day and nothing, do you think you've ovulated and it's just not been as dark?
I'm trying to remember back to ttc but I think I did get one sure positive opk the month I conceived. It also was confirmed by solid cross hairs whereas the months before ff couldn't confirm it. I think my body is just messing with me :( the wait continues. Yes I agree it all get a little obsessive and ill admit even now I am probably doing more than I should be at this point. Just cannot help peeing on those little sticks :D

Omg how have u not tested karlilay?!

Hi all, I was due to come in Sunday or yesterday really,a nd still no sign at all? But I don't feel pregnant. I'm too scared to POAS!

I don't have one.
I don't feel pregnant, no symptoms, and I kind if think I like being in Limbo as appoved to if I test and it says BFN I will be gutted... :(

I will wait till Fri, because I dont drive and live in the middle of nowhere so can't get one until then anyway.

Exciting and Nervous!

Omg how have u not tested karlilay?!

I don't have one.
I don't feel pregnant, no symptoms, and I kind if think I like being in Limbo as appoved to if I test and it says BFN I will be gutted... :(

I will wait till Fri, because I dont drive and live in the middle of nowhere so can't get one until then anyway.

Exciting and Nervous!

Definitely wish i had your strength!!! Good luck hope u get a bfp and it the week doesn't drag for you!

I have never had ovulation bleeding before. Didnt even know you could bleed during ovulatiin until i googled it! Im still bleeding but its definitely mixed with ewcm. So odd! Going to try and convince dh to bd tonight just in case it is.

Ugghh why aren't things ever straight forward!!!

I can't post a picture but I got a BFP!! I'm in shock!

Thank you so much. I am honestly terrified I am obviously excited but so many thought spinning though my head. Just can't believe it. I hope you all get your BFPs ❤️

Aww thats only natural, you will be enjoying it soon enough. Do you have any Symptoms? :D

Hered a pic....

image.jpg

Thankyou Carly. Iv not stopped shaking and hearts being going like crazy since I found out. I suffer with anxiety quite bad, and terrified of giving birth so just freaking out a bit atm, I hope I feel better tomorrow.

Need to stay calm, and try and remember what I'm allowed and not allowed to eat etc. I just had a tuna Mayo sandwich and then wondered if I'm actually allowed Mayo! I can't even remember :dohh:

Hered a pic....

View attachment 899749

Thankyou Carly. Iv not stopped shaking and hearts being going like crazy since I found out. I suffer with anxiety quite bad, and terrified of giving birth so just freaking out a bit atm, I hope I feel better tomorrow.

Need to stay calm, and try and remember what I'm allowed and not allowed to eat etc. I just had a tuna Mayo sandwich and then wondered if I'm actually allowed Mayo! I can't even remember :dohh:

Amazing pic!!! Aw :hugs: that must be difficult Hun, concentrate on how your going to announce :)

Your allowed mayo as long as it's not from a deli.

Thankyou hun! I want you all to get BFPs so we can still be in our little club x

I can't post a picture but I got a BFP!! I'm in shock!

Congratulations!!! Thats so exciting for you, try not to stress, easier said than done though!

Not sure if u mentioned already but how long were you trying for?

2 months NTNP, this was the first full month TTC, and we BD one day before OV

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->