ttc#3 buddies?!

Chart says Friday, spotting has got a bit heavier now :(

Aww carly. Things like that are so unfair-its faircenough handling bfn but when the tests get your hopes up its really disappointing.

What's worse is OH is away during fertile time next month! He goes away on the 17th and I'm fertile from the 19th with predicted ovulation 22nd so unless they stay alive for 5 days I don't hold much hope.

CarlyP, I'm so sorry!

FWIW, I had a BFN this morning as well. Symptoms have somewhat subsided except for feeling like I have a bowling ball above my pubic bone.

I'm not due for AF until the 15th, so I KNOWWWWW it was too early to test, but sometimes I have to get it out of my mind for a few days.

You're not out until AF shows!

Are you planning on testing everyday?

Are you planning on testing everyday?

No, I'm going to try to avoid torturing myself mentally.

I may test next week Monday or Tuesday, but attempting to do it any earlier will just disappoint me. :(

This is only cycle #3 for us, so I'm trying to relax a little bit.

So sorry Carlyp that is such a horrible thing to happen! To get your hopes up like that is not fair! X

I will be 9dpo tomorrow assuming the bleed/ewcm i had was ovulation. Definitely going to try and wait until Monday. Not sure if i will have the willpower to wait til then!

Thanks girls :hugs:

Still spotting so guessing I'm right on schedule for AF tomorrow!

Hoping I ovulate earlier so we won't miss it with OH been away, really don't want to skip a month.

I am considering myself 1dpo today, temp dip yesterday and rise again this morning. Hope we did enough. My mum and dad are stopping with us for a week so it's been totally awkward and I've also been at the theatre every night performing in a show so that's added to the lack of bd. Urgh well we did what we could

Exciting Sugarbeth! How have you prepared yourself for TTC? Are you taking anything, charting etc?

Just sharing a useful website I found very interesting when ttc #2. I've just come across it again https://beautifulcervix.com/your-cycle/

Exciting Sugarbeth! How have you prepared yourself for TTC? Are you taking anything, charting etc?

Thanks! Most of my prep work has failed. I really wanted my son to be weaned by now (months ago, honestly! :haha: ) but he's refusing. He's 22 months old this month and just won't let me cut any feedings or anything!

I have been keeping track of ovulation and cycles for the last 8 months. I understand my cycle patterns quite well now, so I'm hoping it'll help!

We're going on a cruise at the end of this month, while I'm O'ing. It's going to be super exciting kicking off trying for another baby while cruising around the Bahama islands! DH ordered us a romance package to make it even more special. Keeping my fingers very tight that we'll bring home a very special souvenir! If so, this baby's theme will be Disney Nautical!

Thanks! Most of my prep work has failed. I really wanted my son to be weaned by now (months ago, honestly! :haha: ) but he's refusing. He's 22 months old this month and just won't let me cut any feedings or anything!

I have been keeping track of ovulation and cycles for the last 8 months. I understand my cycle patterns quite well now, so I'm hoping it'll help!

We're going on a cruise at the end of this month, while I'm O'ing. It's going to be super exciting kicking off trying for another baby while cruising around the Bahama islands! DH ordered us a romance package to make it even more special. Keeping my fingers very tight that we'll bring home a very special souvenir! If so, this baby's theme will be Disney Nautical!

Wow, that'll be amazing. Don't stress too much about the weaning-i tried at 21 months and failed miserably and then it worked really well a week before he turned 2. It helped that he went from having like 4 words to being really verbal in that timeframe and we could talk about it a bit.

Wow, that'll be amazing. Don't stress too much about the weaning-i tried at 21 months and failed miserably and then it worked really well a week before he turned 2. It helped that he went from having like 4 words to being really verbal in that timeframe and we could talk about it a bit.

That's good to hear! I didn't wean my daughter until she was 24 months, but she was easy. She barely did it at that point anyway, mostly for sleep and nap. But I was pregnant at the time and it really, really hurt to do it, so I was hoping to skip that. I guess not! He still wants to do it ALL THE TIME. I keep waiting for him to finally hit that stage where he just doesn't have the time to stop playing to nurse, but so far nursing is priority #1 for him. lol!

That's good to hear! I didn't wean my daughter until she was 24 months, but she was easy. She barely did it at that point anyway, mostly for sleep and nap. But I was pregnant at the time and it really, really hurt to do it, so I was hoping to skip that. I guess not! He still wants to do it ALL THE TIME. I keep waiting for him to finally hit that stage where he just doesn't have the time to stop playing to nurse, but so far nursing is priority #1 for him. lol!
Ha ha my guy loved it, oh was beginning to think we'd never get him to wean- his first (and only for awhile)word was boobie! It doubled up as my name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->