ttc#3 buddies?!

That's so discouraging mls!! Really hoping that it could have been a late implant... do you temp or chart? Just wondering what your temps are doing, if they are staying high or dropping.

That's so discouraging mls!! Really hoping that it could have been a late implant... do you temp or chart? Just wondering what your temps are doing, if they are staying high or dropping.

I don't temp, because my three year old still gets up once or twice in the early morning. Someone told me once that it would really make my temps useless. ??? Is that true?

I see, yeah that would be hard to keep an accurate chart.

we got lots of :sex: in this month just hope we are coverd going to try and get in tomorrow and sunday to xx

Stalking this thread and was hoping I could ask you all a question...

DH & I have 2 girls (6 and 2) and always assumed we'd be done after 2 but now I have this feeling that I want another. To make a long story short, we are really struggling with the decision. Having our first two were easy decisions for us...this one seems impossible. We have lots of reasons not to...2 of our kiddos would have to share rooms (we have a 4 bedroom house but the 4th is in the basement and is used for business), more money, certain things are harder for families of 5 etc. But on the other hand, I'm still relatively young (29), I work from home now so wouldn't have to pay for childcare, and I just don't feel like I'm done yet...

How did you all decide to try for #3?

Do you mind if I join you ladies? We've been NTNP since DS2 was born but the older he gets (almost 20mths now) the more I think I want #3. I just haven't had that urge to sell all the baby stuff and move on... DH is definitely keen for a 3rd (probably more than me).

My cycles are irregular but usually 31/32 days but last month was 40 days. I don't temp because my boys wake up early and never the same time twice! So just looking at dates, if I was on a 31/32 cycle I should have had O already but I'm now on cd20 and getting a lot of EWCM (which I also had 3 days ago as well). Will have to dtd tonight I suppose....

We're working on #3 as well. For us, the decision was harder than the first two in some ways, but just as easy in others. We always knew we wanted 4 kids. We have a girl and a boy right now, and #3 was never really a question of if we wanted to, just a question of when. With my daughter, we were ttc'ing by her first birthday. My son is just shy of turning two, so we decided to wait an extra year than last time. We originally were going to try in June when he was a year and a half, but decided to delay for multiple reasons.

I just felt totally for ttc'ing when the goal time came. Of course I still have my doubts - financially, lack of time with another kid, having to go through another rough pregnancy, etc. But I know it's truly what we want in the long run so the temporary sacrifices are worth it.

Stalking this thread and was hoping I could ask you all a question...

DH & I have 2 girls (6 and 2) and always assumed we'd be done after 2 but now I have this feeling that I want another. To make a long story short, we are really struggling with the decision. Having our first two were easy decisions for us...this one seems impossible. We have lots of reasons not to...2 of our kiddos would have to share rooms (we have a 4 bedroom house but the 4th is in the basement and is used for business), more money, certain things are harder for families of 5 etc. But on the other hand, I'm still relatively young (29), I work from home now so wouldn't have to pay for childcare, and I just don't feel like I'm done yet...

How did you all decide to try for #3?

Do you mind if I join you ladies? We've been NTNP since DS2 was born but the older he gets (almost 20mths now) the more I think I want #3. I just haven't had that urge to sell all the baby stuff and move on... DH is definitely keen for a 3rd (probably more than me).

My cycles are irregular but usually 31/32 days but last month was 40 days. I don't temp because my boys wake up early and never the same time twice! So just looking at dates, if I was on a 31/32 cycle I should have had O already but I'm now on cd20 and getting a lot of EWCM (which I also had 3 days ago as well). Will have to dtd tonight I suppose....

My mother told me once that if you're not sure that you're done having children, then you're not done. Simple as that.
You will always find a way to make it work - remember how you felt when you considered the second one? Things have a way of working out, one way or another. There will be sacrifices, yes, but short term sacrifices are better than a lifetime of wishing you had done something.

So, today is CD33 for me and no AF. I am finally having some very light brown CM. Took a digi on 10/17 - BFN.

I'm giving up on this cycle - just ordered some OPKs and a basal thermometer from Amazon.

:hi: ladys how you all hope your all well as for me got lots of :sex: in fx this time xx

Hey I'm back to cd 1 :) feeling strangely ok about it, and looking forwards to having more bd at the right time as my parents have gone home phew! Going to temp from CD1 this month to get a clear chart, use opks from cd 9/10 and NOT test until at least 10-11 dpo!! (Or ill have to do a forfeit or something)

Hi ladies, I think I'm 4dpo today. Usual post O / pre AF symptoms so not getting hopes up.

Missy08 - I just don't feel like I'm done. I've had 2 losses this year and want a happy ending lol.

After DS2, I refused to go on pill, OH never bothered with condoms, and we conceived in Dec last year, but it was ectopic and I lost baby in January this year. After that we actually thought there was little chance since I was 39 and lost an ovary due to the ectopic. We conceived again 3 months later, got to the 12 week scan only to be told baby had died at 9+5 weeks. We were both heartbroken, and that's when OH agreed to keep trying until DS2 goes to school. By then I honestly think I will be more able to admit defeat, but I so so hope I have got 1 more baby coming to me :baby:

Hi ladies, I think I'm 4dpo today. Usual post O / pre AF symptoms so not getting hopes up.

Identical situation for me as well. But I'm actually hoping to have my AF this month because I've just started to get into Gender swaying and it takes some time to change the habits, eating and so on.. :)

Just checking in... not really expecting a BFP this month, so I have decided I will wait until AF is due to even test! there is honestly no need to waste tests when we only dtd one time in the "fertile-ish" window. 2 day before O doesn't really scream fertile to me... LOL

Once again a strange month for me. Ewcm cd16 and then again on cd20 and now again cd23. Usually there's next up no cm for me in the second half of the "month" so I'm guessing it's going to be another long cycle!! Time to bd again!

Just checking in... not really expecting a BFP this month, so I have decided I will wait until AF is due to even test! there is honestly no need to waste tests when we only dtd one time in the "fertile-ish" window. 2 day before O doesn't really scream fertile to me... LOL

Mrsc your chart looks amazing!

But now it is going back down.... we shall see. I am somehow mustering up enough will power to NOT test. I am 9 dpo today and not planning to test for at least 2 more days.

CD18 but I know I'm out this month as OH was away and I had an MRCP scan today so thought best to avoid anyway, so waiting for AF to arrive :coffee:

ttc#3 here after being chronically sick for 3 years, but symptoms went from severe to mild so I am ready to expand our family..I have a 7 year old son, and a 8 year old daughter..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->