ttc#3 buddies?!

Wow that cruise sounds amazing, fingers crossed all the relaxation and romance will end up in a BFP :)

Can I join you all? :)
It seems that I'm a bit crazy.. I don't even know if it's ok for me to even think about another kid having 2 slightly autistic boys.. I'm so scared that baby nr.3 will have the same or even bigger problems but I keep thinking and hoping that maybe it will all be ok.. I really want another baby and am so scared at the same time.. have any of You gone through similar situatins? Any advice? :)
As for the "technical details" - I could feel the ovulation this morning - the right side was pretty painful.. Now the pain is already gone. Is it too late to "act" on it this evening? :)

Welcome :flower:

The egg lives between 12-24hours so your still in with a chance tonight if you do.

Well, FF says I should have started AF today. So far, nothing.
The other app I'm using (PeriodTracker) says I'll start tomorrow.
No pre-AF cramping, but I'm pretty sure I'm out.

Had one weird thing - yesterday I had a big glob of white stretchy CM. Thought it was strange, but then googled it and found it to be a pre-AF symptom.

Hi ladies, can I join please?

I have 2 boys and I have been hoping for #3 for a while now. I'm 40 and only have 1 ovary so I know it may not happen but I still conceived again in April (MMC at 11+4 at the end of June) after losing the ovary in January this year. I still have regular O, and I'm about to O this cycle.

We're going to keep trying until DS2 goes to school and call it a day if no luck by then. OH says we are NTNP but I know my cycles so well it's pretty much impossible for me not to actively TTC!

Pukite - I'd definitely give it a go tonight if you get chance :thumbup:

Hi ladies, can I join please?

I have 2 boys and I have been hoping for #3 for a while now. I'm 40 and only have 1 ovary so I know it may not happen but I still conceived again in April (MMC at 11+4 at the end of June) after losing the ovary in January this year. I still have regular O, and I'm about to O this cycle.

We're going to keep trying until DS2 goes to school and call it a day if no luck by then. OH says we are NTNP but I know my cycles so well it's pretty much impossible for me not to actively TTC!

Pukite - I'd definitely give it a go tonight if you get chance :thumbup:

Welcome :flower:

Sorry about your loss :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies and sorry if I leave anyone out.

EverythingXd so sorry for your loss, hoping this thread will bring you some luck for a sticky bean!!

Pukite You can definitely get some bd'ing in tonight, it only takes once. And don't consider yourself crazy for trying for a 3rd child. I also have a son on the spectrum and we are trying for #3, all children are blessings some just take a little extra caring for. You are great parents I am sure, and no need to let the possibility of something keep you from creating another beautiful human being.

SugarBeth I am a little jealous of your romantic get away, hope you come home with some extra baggage tho!!

Carly So sorry about the bfn, your time will come.

mls don't count yourself out yet, you could have had a late implantation, in that case a later rise of hcg, so your levels might just not be to testing level yet... you aren't out until AF comes.

AFM- I am just about ready to start OPKing it up!! was going to do it this morning, but then I overslept and had to rush around like a mad woman to get the kiddos off to school and myself to work. So since I am a 2 a dayer, I think I will test this evening, I will have my last pee here in a few and then hold until 6 or so... (hopefully)

Very excited about this cycle as my fertile window should be in an optimal time for DH and his work schedule. NO double shifts, so he will be all rested and ready for some serious :sex:

I'm 40 and only have 1 ovary so I know it may not happen but I still conceived again in April (MMC at 11+4 at the end of June) after losing the ovary in January this year. I still have regular O, and I'm about to O this cycle.

I'm also TTC with only one ovary! I lost mine at 19. So far I've gotten pregnant three times (one of those was a MMC at 13 weeks). In my case, my remaining ovary took over for both and then some. Best of luck to you!

SugarBeth I am a little jealous of your romantic get away, hope you come home with some extra baggage tho!!

Thank you! I'm trying to focus on the fun so I won't be crushed if all that fun doesn't end up in a BFP, but I'll admit, I know I'll be really disappointed if it doesn't happen. I even know how we'd announce to everyone! My brain does way too much planning for such uncertain things!

Thanks mrscletus... AF has not arrived yet. If she does not arrive before Saturday, I will test then. I purposefully have not kept FRERs in the house this week because I am afraid I will somehow jinx myself by testing! :sad2:

Well my fingers are crossed for you. And good thinking! I may have to do that this cycle.. No FRER, no early testing.

I got a bfp on tuesday girls on frer at 9dpo. Im afraid to believe this is it- i know im high risk for a chemical so im holding back with the excitement. But my tests are getting darker.

I got a bfp on tuesday girls on frer at 9dpo. Im afraid to believe this is it- i know im high risk for a chemical so im holding back with the excitement. But my tests are getting darker.
Congratulations! :) :flower: I hope everything will be spectacular for You and Your little one! :)

Congratulations sending lots of sticky baby :dust: to you.

OH goes away tonight until next Saturday and I'm due to ovulate on Thursday, so guessing we're out this month, but I'll still be shouting in all your corners :)

hi ladys hope your all well I got a nice positive today cd15 with ff xxxx

Attachments

• 20151016_131450.jpg
    20151016_131450.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 3

My everything is crossed for you... hope that bean is sticky!!

Caz- good luck on catching that egg!!

and Carly- that is the worst, maybe it will be good to have a "stress-free" cycle though- then next one you can come back with more energy.

Im just over here peeing on OPKs and :sex: in' it up... Expect to see a positive around Monday or Tuesday- bad thing is, we are going to spend the night at my mother in laws house on Saturday night, so I will have to be crafty about peeing on the opks and the bd'ing... wouldn't be the first time we have dtd in her house... :rofl:

Congrats! So exciting.
:dust:

No sign of AF today either. I'm between 1 and 3 days late now, depending on which app you believe.
I couldn't wait until tomorrow, so I left work to "run an errand" and got a BFN on a ClearBlue digi.
Of course, it wasn't using FMU, it was about a 2 hour hold.
Seems to me that a BFP would have shown by now.

Oh well.

Now I'm just waiting for AF to show so we can move forward with cycle #4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->