• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

haha lynne i could test EVERY day and not be satisfied... its a problem... i'm holding off this time though, i don't want to get discouraged... :) Good luck!!
Madly its looking good!! Good luck :sex: tonight woohoo!! Haha
:dust: ladies!

Ladies I have no reason to poas hpt YET! so am sticking with peeing on my opk`s as much as possible :haha:

LADIES IN WAITING....love it......we are def that BUT the only thing we will be waiting for after this cycle is the birth of our :baby:`:baby:s

best of luck madly and soul, i have the test sitting here but been told impossible that get pregnant cause the lap so don't want to waste the good tests wish i hadn't used my free ones now :(

opk looking good madly, mine are usually alot darker, but i used clearblue ones, mine always have two lines though so its a night mare to tell never not had a ovulation test which had only one line lol its rather annoying.

Look girls!!! It's upside down so the darker line is actually the test line... I'm so excited and pleased it's happening according to my old 28 day cycle. :thumbup:
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4114/4735978783_59067347f4.jpg

sorry gem can't see test, but good luck :D x

so whats evertone having for dinner or had for dinner tonight?

hay madly how long are those fertility spells meant to take?

Oh okay... well it's positive so I'm a havin' some fun tonight!! lol xx

lol have fun Gam, lol.. i'm due my period on monday and dying to test, even though i know its complete waste of test :D

You're a complete peeonastickaholic Lynne!! I can't say much, I'd be the same lol

I deleted it off flickr thats why it's not showing up... fool lol
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4114/4735978783_59067347f4.jpg

we had Chicken and Salad for dinner tonight. what about you Lynne?

Gemie enjoy your night !

You're a complete peeonastickaholic Lynne!! I can't say much, I'd be the same lol

i'm not that bloody bad only speed on like 5-6tests this month, okay 4 are HPT's but had to make sure before had lap and dye, so that was two there, 3 were opk and only done one since 16th so not that bad lol

we had Chicken and Salad for dinner tonight. what about you Lynne?

Gemie enjoy your night !

currently just finished making hot-pot but its not as good as i usually make it everything taste werid atm to me, dunno whats going on maybe coming down with something... maybe its stress lol

Aww I'm sorry hun! It's just me then :haha:

For tea we had that tesco deal thing where you get a pasta bake,garlic bread and a strawberry trifle for a fiver :thumbup: was lovely too!
Just gotta work it all off later :rofl:

sounds nice, i done and test and of course i already knew the results before i got them dunno why wasted a test

:hugs: Your time will come! You wouldn't have wanted to have been preggo anyway what with all that dye swishing around. It's so much better to concentrate on next month now you've been cleaned out etc. x

doubt it already onto our 36th month trying, kinda soul destorying.

no one knows how, i am blessed i know i am but hate having to wait so long with no real reason to believe it will actually happen :(

AF just over so now on to the BD fest,no OPK's no HPT's just natural so wish me luck

best of luck night nurse, hope all goes well for you and you get your :bfp: soon, to take my mind off of everything me and OH are playing multi-player online computer games together lol, he is at his mothers cat sitting so me and wee man here, so on the Monster computer at the moment usually used to my wee netbook lol.... anyways so will be in and out, need to try and get wee man to bed he is being a nightmare recently with sleeping, doesn't go down until about 1am atm. better not be that late tonight although its already 11:16pm :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->