• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

hey how is everyone today??? meant to be the hottest day of the year but well doesn't really look it here lol... wee man never went to bed until after 1am last night then i stupidly got engrossed in a computer game with my OH, its soooo nice to play with him online because we're totally different people no stress or anything just kill the zombies lol... although once i did drag my ass off of the computer and found wee man was actually in his own bed i lifted him and got him to sleep beside me lol... terible ah, but kept thinking about zombies lol i'm terrible knew i shouldn't have played it after dark.

anyways hopw was everyone's night??? lots of BD going on lol.... hope your all having a nice day too XXX

It's bloody hot here Lynne :icecream: I am actually melting!!

I'd be scared of the zombies too, I can't play them I scream too much I watch DS though he's a game addict lol

Well after my pos opk yesterday we got in some bd time and I'm palnning seducing OH tonight too for insurance :haha:

Gonna get OH firing up the BBQ in a bit after this joke of a footy match :nope:

get him gemie get him! waiting on my positive OPK still, but i'm content since i see DH either tomorrow night or tuesday morning :)

I'd be scared of the zombies too, I can't play them I scream too much I watch DS though he's a game addict lol

Well after my pos opk yesterday we got in some bd time and I'm palnning seducing OH tonight too for insurance :haha:

sounds lovely hun,. its warnish here but very cloudy :( wish could have a BBQ, tried to convince my OH to go out to our fav chinese place but don't think he's tooo keen today said he's only got 500kals left so doubt chinese be a good idea, so we'll see.. because he's cat sitting atm not seeing him much, but wee man prob be a nightmare.

i love games when i cam play them but i am a violent gamer, when i was younger my ex banned me from playing games because i was that nasty lol... not played them much since, but love playing online with OH because we co-operate and its nice to have a common thing to talk about etc, plus shotting zombies is good for stress lol...

my OH is currently watching the football too... i have not been watching it the past few days. wee man has disney channel on but hell knows where he even is, prob messing in bedroom lol...

my OH asks me every other day if its baby making time lol... often when i'm not near ovulating we rarely jump one and other lol.... well prob my fault really, need to get him a calendar and write, "sex now" on the important days lol.... due my period tomorrow but none of the usual symptoms i get so not sure if its going to show or go on holiday which it often does because my PCOS, but had been pretty good since we lost casey been between 28-29days best its been ever, last year went 6months without one better not start it's crap again!

get him gemie get him! waiting on my positive OPK still, but i'm content since i see DH either tomorrow night or tuesday morning :)

Oh I intend to hun! :winkwink:

Aww I bet you're so excited! :happydance: I'm so pleased for you, it's great you get to see him around O! xx

sounds lovely hun,. its warnish here but very cloudy :( wish could have a BBQ, tried to convince my OH to go out to our fav chinese place but don't think he's tooo keen today said he's only got 500kals left so doubt chinese be a good idea, so we'll see.. because he's cat sitting atm not seeing him much, but wee man prob be a nightmare.

i love games when i cam play them but i am a violent gamer, when i was younger my ex banned me from playing games because i was that nasty lol... not played them much since, but love playing online with OH because we co-operate and its nice to have a common thing to talk about etc, plus shotting zombies is good for stress lol...

my OH is currently watching the football too... i have not been watching it the past few days. wee man has disney channel on but hell knows where he even is, prob messing in bedroom lol...

my OH asks me every other day if its baby making time lol... often when i'm not near ovulating we rarely jump one and other lol.... well prob my fault really, need to get him a calendar and write, "sex now" on the important days lol.... due my period tomorrow but none of the usual symptoms i get so not sure if its going to show or go on holiday which it often does because my PCOS, but had been pretty good since we lost casey been between 28-29days best its been ever, last year went 6months without one better not start it's crap again!

Never been a gamer myself but DS is big time lol bless him. He doesn't get violent, I'd stop him playing if he ever did though!
:rofl: about the calendar with 'sex now' on it! Bless him for asking if it's baby making time aww

Drag him to the Chinese.. I would, sod the calories today lol x

anyone actually watching the world cup! i'm supporting my host nation, germany, since USA was knocked out yesterday. they are playing england today and dominating the field (even with the crappy call where england scored but the ref said it wasn't one...) heck yes!

anyone actually watching the world cup! i'm supporting my host nation, germany, since USA was knocked out yesterday. they are playing england today and dominating the field (even with the crappy call where england scored but the ref said it wasn't one...) heck yes!

I have to hand it to Germany they have owned this game and deserve it! We're officially crap! x

it's going to be crazy here today, glad i didn't go anywhere to watch the game. they get so rowdy, especially if they win! and this will be a BIG win!

it's going to be crazy here today, glad i didn't go anywhere to watch the game. they get so rowdy, especially if they win! and this will be a BIG win!

Awww well they deserve it! I can imagine how crazy it'll be. I hope they enjoy it :thumbup:

Never been a gamer myself but DS is big time lol bless him. He doesn't get violent, I'd stop him playing if he ever did though!
:rofl: about the calendar with 'sex now' on it! Bless him for asking if it's baby making time aww

Drag him to the Chinese.. I would, sod the calories today lol x

it wont end well if he doesn't want to go cause the cals then he wont be happy so not pressing it, plus if we don't save us money which we could rally use. i got a big home shopping yesterday but i feel as if there is nothing there, nothing taste right either :(

i used to play games cause my ex played them but if i lose i get a bit upset lol... being more mature adult when i get upset or feel angry i just stop now. lol my son is still too little for gaming yet but my OH loves it, we have two gaming computers, 2 laptops and 1netbook between us lol.... we're kinda computer mad lol... i use my netbook for work mostly though. on gaming computer at the moment as its bigger plus graphics and sound much better lol

Oh our house is full of computers it's beyond a joke there's 3 home PC's 1 laptop 1 net book which is mine a nintendo wii a PSP a nintendo DS, playstation 3 and an Xbox crazy eh?!

I know that feeling about doing shopping and nothing to eat I feel like that every week lol

Football's not gone our way... hope your oh isn't too disappointed! x

Big sigh to the lack of inspiring football (from the English!) Germans won deservedly.
x x

i thought at first it was going to be closer when england came and scored those TWO goals back to back. but i guess germany just wanted it more. :happydance: :happydance:

They won and were the better team. Fair play to Germany.

Well England are officially crap! but hey TEAM :bfp: is still in the running and plenty to play for Ladies :thumbup:

I went and got myself my positive opk 11.30am! Is my first positive :happydance: I missed my surge inbetween tests last cycle so only got the very near and then very faded. I tested again half hour ago and its faded somewhat now!

We :sex: yesterday aft and again this aft.............we were sooooooooooooo :drunk: and soooooooooooo :shy: hot last night it was unreal :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but I reckon :sex: tom and tues night should do it :thumbup:

Attachments

• POSITIVE OPK 11.30AM.jpg
    POSITIVE OPK 11.30AM.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1
Go girls - Go girls !!

At least we all play for the same team - not so sure about the England team!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->