• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

Go girls - Go girls !!

At least we all play for the same team - not so sure about the England team!!!!

ENGLAND PLAY PANTS AS A TEAM! SOME GREAT PLAYERS BUT NOT GREAT TOGETHER......UNLIKE US LADIES :haha:

TESTING DATES ARE JUST ROUND THE CORNER :thumbup: AND THIS TEAM IS QUALIFYING ALONG WITH THE FINAL 8! :happydance:

Yeah expecting my AF a week today ish so countdown has begun!! x

Well I have a 12day lp and got + opk this am so ov anytime from then until tues lunch so :witch: NOT DUE about 9th-11th July......plan on testing 12th July intime for 1st :wedding: Anniversary on 13th July......I am [-o< and putting all my PMA into the best Anniversary present ever :yipee: DH isnt aware I have already had my + opk have been attempting to ease the pressure so a few more days of :sex: then going to tell him :witch: NOT DUE! about 15th July and plan on testing in secret so I can surprise him with our :bfp: on the morning of our Anniversary!

Well I have a 12day lp and got + opk this am so ov anytime from then until tues lunch so :witch: NOT DUE about 9th-11th July......plan on testing 12th July intime for 1st :wedding: Anniversary on 13th July......I am [-o< and putting all my PMA into the best Anniversary present ever :yipee: DH isnt aware I have already had my + opk have been attempting to ease the pressure so a few more days of :sex: then going to tell him :witch: NOT DUE! about 15th July and plan on testing in secret so I can surprise him with our :bfp: on the morning of our Anniversary!

Awww that would be amazing hun, I so hope it works out for you! :hugs:

Awww that would be amazing hun, I so hope it works out for you! :hugs:

Thanks hon,

I told DH all I want for our 1st Anniversary is a :baby: and hes been trying really hard bless him to make my dreams come true :happydance: I only hope he can keep it up for tom/tues and then I will give him a much needed break :haha:

aww that would be lovely for you guys

Madly I'm right there with you!! That's all i want for our 1yr too! I feel like testing tomorrow its so hard but i may push it off just so i don't get disappointed early... good luck with your wait ! <3 :dust:

:shhh::shhh:Well I have a confession to make - wasn't due to test until 3rd but have been feeling sh*tty and had to go to the shops today so bought a test (well 4 actually) and got a :bfp: well in reality a pale thin positive. Not getting too excited (well actually I am) planning on testing again in a couple of days to make sure, and planning on telling OH for his birthday 9th July (if results stay positive).

:shhh::shhh:Well I have a confession to make - wasn't due to test until 3rd but have been feeling sh*tty and had to go to the shops today so bought a test (well 4 actually) and got a :bfp: well in reality a pale thin positive. Not getting too excited (well actually I am) planning on testing again in a couple of days to make sure, and planning on telling OH for his birthday 9th July (if results stay positive).

Yay - GL hun! x x :hugs:

Awwww congratulations hun! Here's hoping it's a sticky one! xx

Congrats mumto!!!! :bfp:!! How exciting :) how many DPO are you?

Madly looks like you are starting your TWW! Good luck! and :dust:!

I'm feeling kinda cruddy today turns out haha maybe even a little nausea and my stomach is just weird, gassy/pressure/twinges/uncomfortable
hopefully that :witch: stays away...

:dust: and good luck ladies!! <3

Well girls I'm officially in my first 2ww!! I O'd (according to pos opk) either Saturday or yesterday and we've bd'd every night for over a week so a few nights off me thinks.. I'm bloody knackered! lol

Can't wait to start symptom spotting! x

Thanks all

Soulshaken i think I am 10/11DPO

:dust: to everyone

you lucky so and so i am utterly jealous

congratulations. seems everyones getting pregnant this month.

think i am def :bfn: got terrible pains and such which i usually get few hours before period shows up :witch: is due today too so but guess kinda knew was gonna be this way completely gutted anyways but should be used to it yet another month out of the three years.

:hugs:big hugs to you Lynne, hopefully after everything you've been through this month July will be your month. sending as much PMA and :dust: your way.

congratulations mumtoj :happydance::happydance:

dont give up yet lynne :dust:

and welcome to the ttw gemie :wohoo:

Think I'm about 6 days from AF.... Had terrible poking/aching type pains in my right side today....
Could the small, evil elf who is prodding my right ovary repeatedly with a red hot poker please stop?????...... x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->