• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

aww hun hope you feel better soon, i got period pains and everything but no actual period, think she might have ran off, sadly thats normal for me surprised i went this long being regular, phoned RE's office today to see about starting treatment and about talking about my Lap and recpetionist said will need to wait for one to come in the post so not likely to see anyone for months. its 8week waiting list to see my RE :(

:shhh::shhh:Well I have a confession to make - wasn't due to test until 3rd but have been feeling sh*tty and had to go to the shops today so bought a test (well 4 actually) and got a :bfp: well in reality a pale thin positive. Not getting too excited (well actually I am) planning on testing again in a couple of days to make sure, and planning on telling OH for his birthday 9th July (if results stay positive).

WE`VE SCORED AGAIN LADIES (WELL MUMTOJ HAS:haha:!)

TEAM :bfp: DOES IT AGAIN!

I AM SO EXCITED 3-0 IS FAB!

(PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO UPDATE THE FRONT PAGE MUMTOJ!)

Here`s to sympton spotting and lots of two line tests in approx 2wks!

Lynne hoping that everything you have been through counts as enough now for mr storky to pay a visit........sending you virtual hugs

aww hun hope you feel better soon, i got period pains and everything but no actual period, think she might have ran off, sadly thats normal for me surprised i went this long being regular, phoned RE's office today to see about starting treatment and about talking about my Lap and recpetionist said will need to wait for one to come in the post so not likely to see anyone for months. its 8week waiting list to see my RE :(

Aw that sucks hun x x

yay this looks like a very luck thread madly! i wonder who's next :shock:

:dust: :dust: :dust: TO ALL!

H&H 9 months MUMTOJ! CONGRATS!

alot of the threads are lucky this time of year lol.. junes a good baby making month

DH and i were NTNP for two years (not pulling out, no condom, no birth control ever in my life...) and this is our third cycle actively trying everything we can. we got to once in December before he had to go back to the states, got to again in February when he got to visit here for two weeks, and then we get to again this week before he deploys. Next shot will be November if we don't catch the eggy this time around!

sorry to hear hun that sucks, we've been TTC 3years i'm never been able to use birth control i get violently sick on anything like that an allergric to condoms etc lol... i am really unlucky but then i am most infertile so kinda evens out i guess. got to go finish packing up my flat got to get my stuff out by tomorrow. my new house sadly not ready yet though and wont be until at least 7th july :(

Hey all,
Went to the hospital this morning for pre-op assessment. Answered a million questions and had swabs done for mrsa etc.
Really not wanting to do it now and imagining waking up to bad news... :cry:
x x

Hey all,
Went to the hospital this morning for pre-op assessment. Answered a million questions and had swabs done for mrsa etc.
Really not wanting to do it now and imagining waking up to bad news... :cry:
x x

:hugs: awwwwwwwww hon! positive PMA remember!

hello all

i'm out along with england. got AF today. stupid :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"