TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

sorry to hear JD'2!! :( Keep positive for next month!!
I might be out i'm not sure... i spotted today dark brown only when i wipe and now it's gone again... this is such a roller coaster of emotion! trying to just ::SMILE:: and let my DH know that I need lots of love and attention today haha... it helps
:dust: to all you ladies! the :witch: hasn't officially landed yet!

well I'm 3po and have had the worst trapped wind pain on and off all day, heartburn too but I get that a lot so, I dunno... too early I know but I'm symptom spotting lol

well I'm 3po and have had the worst trapped wind pain on and off all day, heartburn too but I get that a lot so, I dunno... too early I know but I'm symptom spotting lol

I have quite sever cramping right now! Praying its a good thing dont ever remember them been so intense right after ov :thumbup:

My boobies hurt pretty much all over, but definitely at the sides.... x

promising symptoms ladies!! good luck! and :dust:
I'm running away to the lakehouse for a few days (no internet) Going to try and stay distracted and spend some time with family! Hopefully when I get back i'll have good news!! or ANY news for that matter haha, hope everyone has a good week <3

I'm running away to the lakehouse for a few days (no internet) Going to try and stay distracted and spend some time with family! Hopefully when I get back i'll have good news!! or ANY news for that matter haha, hope everyone has a good week <3

Have a relaxing break Soulshaken......heres hoping you come back with the best news ever!:hugs:

have a lovely time x

:shhh::shhh:Well I have a confession to make - wasn't due to test until 3rd but have been feeling sh*tty and had to go to the shops today so bought a test (well 4 actually) and got a :bfp: well in reality a pale thin positive. Not getting too excited (well actually I am) planning on testing again in a couple of days to make sure, and planning on telling OH for his birthday 9th July (if results stay positive).

WE`VE SCORED AGAIN LADIES (WELL MUMTOJ HAS:haha:!)

TEAM :bfp: DOES IT AGAIN!

I AM SO EXCITED 3-0 IS FAB!

(PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO UPDATE THE FRONT PAGE MUMTOJ!)

Thanks - wait until the weekend just to be sure - AF due Sat - so if no show and postive gets stronger then we'll change it.

:shhh::shhh:Well I have a confession to make - wasn't due to test until 3rd but have been feeling sh*tty and had to go to the shops today so bought a test (well 4 actually) and got a :bfp: well in reality a pale thin positive. Not getting too excited (well actually I am) planning on testing again in a couple of days to make sure, and planning on telling OH for his birthday 9th July (if results stay positive).

WE`VE SCORED AGAIN LADIES (WELL MUMTOJ HAS:haha:!)

TEAM :bfp: DOES IT AGAIN!

I AM SO EXCITED 3-0 IS FAB!

(PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO UPDATE THE FRONT PAGE MUMTOJ!)

Thanks - wait until the weekend just to be sure - AF due Sat - so if no show and postive gets stronger then we'll change it.

Hi Hon,

No prob will look forward to your post! :thumbup: pma for a ickle sticky :baby:

Hey all,
Went to the hospital this morning for pre-op assessment. Answered a million questions and had swabs done for mrsa etc.
Really not wanting to do it now and imagining waking up to bad news... :cry:
x x

whats the op for hun?

hello all

i'm out along with england. got AF today. stupid :witch:

sorry hun huge hugs xxx

I am now two days late for my period had pains and then never showed so think lap and dye has fucked my system up, been worknig 16hours straight packing up my house and i am dying atm.... gonig to get an hours sleep as my father is coming with van in 4hours.

Hey all,
Went to the hospital this morning for pre-op assessment. Answered a million questions and had swabs done for mrsa etc.
Really not wanting to do it now and imagining waking up to bad news... :cry:
x x

whats the op for hun?

I am now two days late for my period had pains and then never showed so think lap and dye has fucked my system up, been worknig 16hours straight packing up my house and i am dying atm.... gonig to get an hours sleep as my father is coming with van in 4hours.

Aw hun. Hope you get sorted soon x x
Op is to see if I have endometriosis.... only thing gyno could think of, but I'm sceptical..... only started getting pains etc since March 3 months after started ttc, which is a bit weird. Never had any problems before and came off pill 2 years ago. x x

Oh suddenly getting incredibly bad AF pains. She's not even due until Sunday. Really hurts.... :cry::cry:

Weird marks on my stomach that I had from beginning ish. Not as pronounced now, but only become less pronounced in last couple weeks...
Sorry about TMI bits :blush::blush:

Second one is last week I think x
Gyno doesn't know what it is :cry: x

Attachments

• 2010-05-15 09.17.05.jpg
    2010-05-15 09.17.05.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 5
  • 2010-06-26 07.28.49.jpg
    2010-06-26 07.28.49.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 4
Weird marks on my stomach that I had from beginning ish. Not as pronounced now, but only become less pronounced in last couple weeks...
Sorry about TMI bits :blush::blush:

Second one is last week I think x
Gyno doesn't know what it is :cry: x

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I cant believe you are no closer to getting any answers hon!

hey hun so is it a lap your getting done then hun? my period is still a no show, looks like might be back to its old was, damn lap :cry:

Aw really sorry Lyn.
Yeah it's a lap.
Also having a bit of a freak out, cause when I went to the hospital yesterday they weighed me in kg. I thought it sounded a lot, and wasn't surprised, cause I like my food! Just converted it now into stones, and have actually lost 10 pounds since the last time I weighed myself! Granted it was a while ago, but am really really shocked that I've lost any weight at all. Definitely have no reason for it. :cry:
You probably think I'm crazy, but it doesn't make sense.....
My friend think it could be worry, but haven't really lost appetite at all.
x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->