TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

highly possible its stress, but might be thier scales i always get different readings with them and different people i hate i hate that they use KG too lol... my lap and dye was horrible but i am glad i got it done now, hopefully now can get the hlp we need?

also got my 6 week post op appintment with our RE and its more like 12weeks atfer my op bloody annoying, my bottom stitch has come completely out loo gross.

Yeah, had the same reading at the docs and the hospital in the space of 2 weeks.
Glad you finally got an appt. You have to get your stitch re-done?..... x x

no thnakfully think it heal enough to cope, thier ment to desolve but they just pulled out opps lol.... till mega red looks angry but doesn't seem any signs of pus or anything top one still looks fresh.

Just like the English team I'm out BFN this morning :(

hey hun i am sooo sorry this is not your month hun completely gutted for you sending you bucket loads of baby dust your way in hope it will catch on :hugs:

my period is stil a no show, but no :bfp: either. not sure whats going on :(

Thanks you guys I should be used to it by now, but I should count myself lucky really as we have only been "actively" trying for 8 months, I know a lot of you ladies have been trying a very long time. :)

hugs hun still not fun. i kind of forgotten what a BFP feels like lol.. about 5days after i had my son i fogotten what pregnancy felt like lol.... would love to feel it again labour and all. and i was in labour fo 13days lol.... he was a 33weeker.

if i am really really pregnant this cycle (maybe in my dreams!!!!), i would have probably conceived the little bean during the night Germany won against England!!
sorry England, but my husband is german and he was so drunk and happy that we bd-ed twice that afternoon/night out of excitement, wasn't even thinking about ttc cause my monitor told me i am at "low fertility".... monitor was lying - I went straight from low fertility to peak fertility and ovulation the very next morning; or 8 hours after our last Bd-ing session !
:rofl:

huge hugs hun, my AF is late now and considering just buying a poundland test to see ifi am but i know i am more than likely not so not wasting my good tess :D

if i am really really pregnant this cycle (maybe in my dreams!!!!), i would have probably conceived the little bean during the night Germany won against England!!
sorry England, but my husband is german and he was so drunk and happy that we bd-ed twice that afternoon/night out of excitement, wasn't even thinking about ttc cause my monitor told me i am at "low fertility".... monitor was lying - I went straight from low fertility to peak fertility and ovulation the very next morning; or 8 hours after our last Bd-ing session !
:rofl:

Awww I really hope you made a little bean in celebration of your team winning!! I know we'd have had a good go! lol
Great story to tell when it's older! It was well deserved too :thumbup:

:shhh::shhh:Well I have a confession to make - wasn't due to test until 3rd but have been feeling sh*tty and had to go to the shops today so bought a test (well 4 actually) and got a :bfp: well in reality a pale thin positive. Not getting too excited (well actually I am) planning on testing again in a couple of days to make sure, and planning on telling OH for his birthday 9th July (if results stay positive).

WE`VE SCORED AGAIN LADIES (WELL MUMTOJ HAS:haha:!)

TEAM :bfp: DOES IT AGAIN!

I AM SO EXCITED 3-0 IS FAB!

(PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO UPDATE THE FRONT PAGE MUMTOJ!)

Thanks - wait until the weekend just to be sure - AF due Sat - so if no show and postive gets stronger then we'll change it.

Hi Hon,

No prob will look forward to your post! :thumbup: pma for a ickle sticky :baby:

Just done a digi test and its come back Pregnant 2-3 so if you want to update the scoreboard go ahead. Told OH had planned on waiting til his Birthday but ... the news got the better of me - hopeless I know.

Good luck to the rest of the testers and Fx for next month for those who are out of the running

Aww fab news mumtoJ!! How long were you trying for?

Just done a digi test and its come back Pregnant 2-3 so if you want to update the scoreboard go ahead. Told OH had planned on waiting til his Birthday but ... the news got the better of me - hopeless I know.
Good luck to the rest of the testers and Fx for next month for those who are out of the running

congratulations! :happydance::happydance:

This will be N02# been trying since March, much quicker this time No1# was 8 year NTNP - but were definately TTC this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->