TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

Lynne I thought the bleed you had after the lap nad dye was classed as your period??

i dunno what to think hun because i ovulated the day before my surgery so there is no way i would be ovulating again 3 weeks after it.... i have talked to different people and got different stories so i dunno what to think, got RE on 23rd next month so guess just got to wait till then.... after the surgery i did stop taking my cocktail of herbs and such and i think they were the things making my period regular so not sure if the fact i have stopped them has started my pcos on hyperdrive i dunno what to do or thing tbh.

Ah I see :( How annoying hun! I hope you get sorted soon! You must be going crazy :hugs:
Hope your little boy is giving you a rest today! x

we'll see gonna re-start the herbs and such today considering taking another HPT and see what happens been getting terrible pains where my ovaries and that are :(

we'll see gonna re-start the herbs and such today considering taking another HPT and see what happens been getting terrible pains where my ovaries and that are :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs: sorry to hear to witch still hasnt put in an appearance and your feeling pants hon!

nah i can cope just makes me thing PCOS is reallt flarring up.

Another :bfn: here I'm afraid. The :witch: got me. :(

Oh well, on to day 1 of my first cycle using the CBFM which is quite exciting!

who lost a baby???? sorry to hear AF got you hun... huge hugs i also used fertility monitor they are kinda fun lol... mine is going mad this month because usually 28day cycle and its on day 37 so its not happy :D

i got a clearblue plus and it was neg i am sure :( still no AF and still no BFP so taking my herbs and meds and hope witch finds me soon don't wanna go another 6months without her :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs: so sorry the witch got you hon! gl for this cycle :kiss:

Ah sorry to hear that hun :hugs:

But yay for the cbfm! I've got one on the way for next month (still hoping I'm not going to need it though lol) xx

fertility monitors are great things lol, i was hoping wouldn't need mine spend a fortune the month i bought it buying test sticks, pre-seed, vitamins, herbs softcups opk and hpt so joked with my oh that it would happen that month for that reason alone but no such luck lol

Me too Lyn.. Just had to order a load of stuff including Zestica (was cheaper than pre-seed and pre-seed didn't work last month!)
The temping lark drove me crazy so don't want to get into all that again unless I really have to... x

I have a plan if the witch gets me this cycle too......no opks and less bnb.......the only thing we will continue with is f/c and vit b6 for me and vit c and zinc for dh!

I am praying I see those two lovely lines this cycle.....I want to cancel my u/s and transvaginal scan on the 19th July

awww hun i would keep it anyways what if you are pregnant chance to see baby :D i would do it anyways its simple and its nice to see whats going on, scans are the only thing i don't mind lol i always pray they find a baby lol.

awww hun i would keep it anyways what if you are pregnant chance to see baby :D i would do it anyways its simple and its nice to see whats going on, scans are the only thing i don't mind lol i always pray they find a baby lol.

awwwwwwwww hon :hugs: never thought about that one and of course they sometimes do a transvaginal type scan in epau.....I remember now been told may have to have one with ds if they couldnt trace him on a old regular u/s after bleeding so IF I was with fairycake but didnt know I was the scan wouldnt hurt anyways :hugs:

Still a little worried what they might find (with the exception of :baby: of course!) couldnt bear a repeat of ttc ds if am honest.....I think I got this flu lightheadedness/weak/dizzy thing going on cause am stressed at the back of my mind about this scan:wacko:

huge hugs hun completely understand everytime i got to our RE she finds something new lol. i hate going these days lol

Yeah totally understand. I want to cancel my lap, but am viewing it as only chance to get some answers and get rid of the pain... x x

thats way i was with my lap and dye i felt terrible for a few days but honestly its worth it now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->