TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

i'm here! and home! sigh, 5 hour train ride and saying good bye to DH for the next five months. not a good day :( hope yours has been better lynne! FF finally gave me crosshairs.

So sorry you had to say goodbye for 5 whole months nevertogether......
praying you guys caught that eggy and you have a little piece of your man with you :hugs:

I just got home from work......not feeling so well......really lightheaded and dizzy.....putting my feet up! :coffee:

sadly don't think my son will ever really be sorted out, yet again last night didn't go to bed till wee hours of the morning and me and OH went to bed angry at each other :(

so not starting today on a good note and going to go to my partners house and leave him here at his mums to take care of the cats.

just hoping james is little quiet and happier today.

sadly don't think my son will ever really be sorted out, yet again last night didn't go to bed till wee hours of the morning and me and OH went to bed angry at each other :(

so not starting today on a good note and going to go to my partners house and leave him here at his mums to take care of the cats.

just hoping james is little quiet and happier today.

:hugs: so sorry hon sounds like your having a rough time!

nothing new tbh, i love my son more than anything but sometimes he is soooooooooo hard to deal with, he has been up about an hour and already going mental and melting down, he's lost his train and instead of looking for it where he left it he's just going nuts. tried to look for it but no idea where it is. too tired to really cope tbh

nothing new tbh, i love my son more than anything but sometimes he is soooooooooo hard to deal with, he has been up about an hour and already going mental and melting down, he's lost his train and instead of looking for it where he left it he's just going nuts. tried to look for it but no idea where it is. too tired to really cope tbh

awwwwwwwww bless him, I sympathise DS is 5yrs old in oct and has been an handful since about 18mths old......its like a full time job looking after him sometimes and on top of work it sometimes gets me down.....I love him with all the world but I think little boys are such high spirited :hugs:

does your little one have anything wrong with him? my DS is 3years old still not talking, can bearly walk, he is always fallen about cries almost none stop and wont eat anything its always a battle with meltdowns atm he has suspected autism. asd and ocd. but they are not sure yet and wont dignose him until he is a little older :( i just wish he would sleep better tbh

does your little one have anything wrong with him? my DS is 3years old still not talking, can bearly walk, he is always fallen about cries almost none stop and wont eat anything its always a battle with meltdowns atm he has suspected autism. asd and ocd. but they are not sure yet and wont dignose him until he is a little older :( i just wish he would sleep better tbh

He has a condition call hypermobility.....He started cruising at 8mths but didnt walk until nearly 17 1/2mths and at 18mths old we noticed he had an issue with his feet.....he refuses to walk any distance always wanted to be carried or his buggy (he doesnt use his buggy now mainly out of embarassment since he started nursery he wont use it anymore!) and was always complaining his feet hurt him....when he was little it wasnt so much of an issue but now hes older he gets really really devastatedly upset if we have to walk a little way....he was referred to cons when he was 18mths and we have been battling every since for a diagnosis until two wks ago we had an appointment with a paediatric physician and after a few tests/exercises on DS we got a diagnosis.....hypermobility.....it effects muscle activity and cause lo`s have low muscle densitity (not as muscley as adults!) it takes a lo with the condition four times a much effort to do something as it would another child there age who doesnt have the condition....ie writing his name takes 4 times as much concentration/effort, putting his shoes/coat on or getting dressed and so forth.....DS is exceptionally bright (am perhaps biased on this opinion!) but nursery staff are amazed with him for example they had a french speaking supply teacher and DS started speaking french?!?!?!?! and cause he is so forward he gets extremely frustrated and can have a terrible temper trantrum! he struggles cause he doesnt know how to cope/react...... its normally easier to diagnosis and is commonly linked with learning difficulties generally around minor motor skills and cause DS didnt have them its taken a little longer to get there.....its a condition we dont know the outcome of ie will he grow out of it or could it get worse? right now he has to have physiotherapy and we will be taught how to do this and tricks to help his condition.....we might have to adapt things like railings on either side of the steps in our house as he doesnt climb them one foot after the other and struggles and he may need a mobility buggy....the problem may be come more of an issue when he starts school writing, reading (no concentration!) sports at school etc....we are currently waiting on the physio app and he has a scan booked for later this month....I am optimistic we can deal with this head on and get it under control......dont stop fighting for answers hon you know your baby better than anyone else!

He has a condition call hypermobility.....He started cruising at 8mths but didnt walk until nearly 17 1/2mths and at 18mths old we noticed he had an issue with his feet.....he refuses to walk any distance always wanted to be carried or his buggy (he doesnt use his buggy now mainly out of embarassment since he started nursery he wont use it anymore!) and was always complaining his feet hurt him....when he was little it wasnt so much of an issue but now hes older he gets really really devastatedly upset if we have to walk a little way....he was referred to cons when he was 18mths and we have been battling every since for a diagnosis until two wks ago we had an appointment with a paediatric physician and after a few tests/exercises on DS we got a diagnosis.....hypermobility.....it effects muscle activity and cause lo`s have low muscle densitity (not as muscley as adults!) it takes a lo with the condition four times a much effort to do something as it would another child there age who doesnt have the condition....ie writing his name takes 4 times as much concentration/effort, putting his shoes/coat on or getting dressed and so forth.....DS is exceptionally bright (am perhaps biased on this opinion!) but nursery staff are amazed with him for example they had a french speaking supply teacher and DS started speaking french?!?!?!?! and cause he is so forward he gets extremely frustrated and can have a terrible temper trantrum! he struggles cause he doesnt know how to cope/react...... its normally easier to diagnosis and is commonly linked with learning difficulties generally around minor motor skills and cause DS didnt have them its taken a little longer to get there.....its a condition we dont know the outcome of ie will he grow out of it or could it get worse? right now he has to have physiotherapy and we will be taught how to do this and tricks to help his condition.....we might have to adapt things like railings on either side of the steps in our house as he doesnt climb them one foot after the other and struggles and he may need a mobility buggy....the problem may be come more of an issue when he starts school writing, reading (no concentration!) sports at school etc....we are currently waiting on the physio app and he has a scan booked for later this month....I am optimistic we can deal with this head on and get it under control......dont stop fighting for answers hon you know your baby better than anyone else!

omg poor thing i can sympatise i have HMS too, i onyl got dignosed this year, went to see about having RA but turned out to be HMS instead, getting my joints strapped up soon, but on mega strong painkillers because of it so hope that he gets the help he needs for it sooner rather than later xxx.. wow thats brilliant that he is able to do that french :D he is bright little bee :D

yeah makes sense kids that are bored do tend to get more frustrated poor little thing :(

i really hope that he improves i know i wasn't too bad as a kid but because of lack of help my condition got worse but cause i am an adult and love being physical i often drive myself into agony, but can't bear to give to much up lol

hoping to go hiking this year again as me and OH do it every year to get away from DS lol..

omg poor thing i can sympatise i have HMS too, i onyl got dignosed this year, went to see about having RA but turned out to be HMS instead, getting my joints strapped up soon, but on mega strong painkillers because of it so hope that he gets the help he needs for it sooner rather than later xxx.. wow thats brilliant that he is able to do that french :D he is bright little bee :D

yeah makes sense kids that are bored do tend to get more frustrated poor little thing :(

i really hope that he improves i know i wasn't too bad as a kid but because of lack of help my condition got worse but cause i am an adult and love being physical i often drive myself into agony, but can't bear to give to much up lol

hoping to go hiking this year again as me and OH do it every year to get away from DS lol..

I know a few adults with the condition hon....but not lo`s.....its mainly his frustration over wanting to do things he finds hard and he doesnt understand why he cant bless him.....I am glad we have a diagosis now and it can be treated whilst he is still a lo and the cons said its good I was a persistant mama and that I was determind we would get it sorted and he didnt get lost in the system so to speak.....I just knew it wasnt right and when he gets sooooo upset it breaks my heart to see him like that! I do worry as he gets older that the pain will be unbearable for him too and been a typical boy hes already showing an interest in football and I think he will always be an active lo I cant help myself but I wont give up on getting him the right treatment and care now so that it will eleviate things for him as much as possible as he grows. Once we see the physio and get advice I am hoping to enroll him in some sports/dance classes to help build his muscle tone apparently this can help if you have stronger muscles :shrug: and DS loves streetdance so its an ideal opportunity to kill two birds with one stone!

my sister who is 4 has the condition seems mostly females in my family i don't think my son has it but not sure if he does its very mild he is extremely double jointed,

my sister who is 4 has the condition seems mostly females in my family i don't think my son has it but not sure if he does its very mild he is extremely double jointed,

double jointed is a major sign too hon, keep an eye on it if its in the family.....cons told me its arthiritis linked.....my mum has osteo arthiritis and has had four hip replacement ops....she is only 46yrs old and is going to have to have her knee operated on too shortly.....she was diagnosed when she was a lo and has had really from about 4yrs old.....me nan always told me when she looks at ds and his probs it reminds her of my mum when she was little....it was enough to make me determined to get a diagnosis!

ur poor mum, i was advised because og the HMS that i shouldn't get hip/knee replacements that they will make me worse not better, plus i am allergric to nickle lol. sorry that its in your family too, mum mother has it but not as bad as me, my grandmother can't walk because of it and her mother apperently had SB so i dunno what to think my family are nightmares when it comes to get dignosed they just can't be bothered lol.

Hey! Joining very late, I know :D....but better late than never. Sending lots of :dust: to everyone!

thats me out for this month girls wishing you all the best of luck in ur :bfp:

huge hugs hun sorry wasn't your month, witch has lost my address i think lol.... hope you hve luck next month and we'll all be on pregnancy board together xxx

huge hugs hun sorry wasn't your month, witch has lost my address i think lol.... hope you hve luck next month and we'll all be on pregnancy board together xxx

thanks lynne here's to april babies( i think the :witch has took a leave of abscence with you!)

Welcome Isi! :hugs:

Lynne I hope that darn witch put in an appearance soon so you can get bding for an april :baby:

mamadonna so sorry the darn witch got you :hugs:

OMG THAT DARN WITCH :gun:

CURRENT SCORE: Team :bfp: 3 - 4 Team :bfn:

tbh she does this along, 2 years ago she went away for 6-7months was soooo annoying, i am hoping wont be doing that again this year, last year they were all over the place but mostly came in the end, i dunno what she's up to and my fertility monitor is going mental because i was soooo regular :(

tbh she does this along, 2 years ago she went away for 6-7months was soooo annoying, i am hoping wont be doing that again this year, last year they were all over the place but mostly came in the end, i dunno what she's up to and my fertility monitor is going mental because i was soooo regular :(

darn witch.....I mean of course you want to loose her for a whole 9mths when you have a :baby: in there but this is just pure cruelty B***H

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->