TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

I keep trying to tell myself that its a tame test (I have had far worse!) and IF I am out this month (praying not!) then I will surely welcome any answers! My stomach cramps are terrible this eve.....got worse after my bath this aft.....and I tried to blow my nose half hour ago and struggle cause my stomach hurts so much I cant help but hold it! I worry I know I have/was diagnosed with pcos in 2004 but this pain is not in my ovary area its smack bang in the middle of my womb......does anyone know if endometrosis can be picked up on an internal exam or indeed by the transvaginal/us am due to have....this is my worry I think and I am stressed out in my heart about it!

My dr is very good and she did an internal exam last month when I saw her after my dodgy AF and these pains started......she said she couldnt feel anything and everything seemed to be as it should and that she was certain the only thing she could possibly have missed is maybe a small cyst and that I should hold out for the scan appointment! She was fairly confident and was amazing when I was going thru PND after ds so I have no reason to think otherwise.....I am wondering if its just my over awareness and the fact that my body is starting to function proper after implanon......I have never had pains like this though before and its def got worse since ov just like it did last month......prior to that it was fine and so thats why last month I thought it was a good sign and I was on track for my BFP....it stopped a few days after af left and then well started again at 2dpo exactly same day as last month.....freaky?

how strange huge hugs hun guess could be anything and always better to know.

Am fairly sure that my gyn said lots of endo is only diagnosed through a lap.... Sometimes they can see it on scans but only if it's in obvious/visible places.... it quite often 'hides'... x

Well I guess if the scan shows nothing in the region I am getting the pain.....the pain seems fairly pinpointed......then am sure everything will be ok?!?!?!?!

Thanks for your support ladies XxX

Off to bed now.....back to work tomorrow.....will be back tom night to catch put......praying we have a few more BFP`S that witch is doing a bloody good job of wiping our team out!

Am sure it will be...... pretty much the only thing a scan wouldn't show is endo I think, but it would depend on how much you wanted to look into it........... x x

night hun i am sitting watching 16 and pregnant tv show and trying to buy cloth nappies for james

My dr is very good and she did an internal exam last month when I saw her after my dodgy AF and these pains started......she said she couldnt feel anything and everything seemed to be as it should and that she was certain the only thing she could possibly have missed is maybe a small cyst and that I should hold out for the scan appointment! She was fairly confident and was amazing when I was going thru PND after ds so I have no reason to think otherwise.....I am wondering if its just my over awareness and the fact that my body is starting to function proper after implanon......I have never had pains like this though before and its def got worse since ov just like it did last month......prior to that it was fine and so thats why last month I thought it was a good sign and I was on track for my BFP....it stopped a few days after af left and then well started again at 2dpo exactly same day as last month.....freaky?

Hey ladies... there really is alot of activity on this thread. :) Just wanted to say, one reason could also be that when TTC-ing, we are way more aware of any signs and symptoms that we would normally not notice? Just a suggestion. :)

On your other question a few pages ago about having a +OPK but not ovulating, I think I read that it is possible, and the simplest way to confirm ovulation is by tracking your BBT?

With regards to the tests, agree with the other girls... it's better to know than not. However, here's hoping for a :bfp: on Monday!

On a separate note... Germany vs Spain... hmmmm....

Hee... I think Germany too! But Paul the Octopus has picked Spain, hmmm...

games on soon. everyone is hanging out at the beer tent tonight and keep nagging me to come join. sigh, oh the 2WW. definitely CAN'T go and drink. good thing i'm super tired and that's my excuse :) go deutchland!

omg lol germany lost lol .... looks like its spain and holland in the finals how werid is that can't say i seen that one coming :D

ah well just shows what surprises there are lol :D

Darn! The octopus was right again!

Nevertogether - love the "new" profile pic. Hmmm... 7dpo, one more week to go! do you have a link to your chart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->