TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

Stupid witch is hot on everyone's heels this month.
Hope my lap doesn't put me out of action for this month. If I count CD1 as Saturday then CD 10-14 will be next Monday-Friday. I'll have had lap this Friday. Do you think I'll be ok to BD after it or not?.... :cry:

Oh, now I'm thinking it's gunna put me out another month :cry::cry:
x x

yeah just way PCOS goes, i remember when i first started gettng my period i never had it for 2year and they said it was common lol.... now it makes sense though.

i'm not to sure hun i had a laparoscopy a few yr ago and i was just sore for a wee while not sure how it affects ttc

yeah just way PCOS goes, i remember when i first started gettng my period i never had it for 2year and they said it was common lol.... now it makes sense though.

This is why I dont think I have pcos....is it possible to half have it :shrug: I have long cycles and did have heavy periods (until I found vit b6!) I have unwanted body hair, skin tags, weight issues, oily spot prone skin in t zone.....all classic syptons but I am def oving.....it is possible to get + opks and not ov (my + opks are around the same time of my cycle cd21-23!) :cry:

Stupid witch is hot on everyone's heels this month.
Hope my lap doesn't put me out of action for this month. If I count CD1 as Saturday then CD 10-14 will be next Monday-Friday. I'll have had lap this Friday. Do you think I'll be ok to BD after it or not?.... :cry:

Oh, now I'm thinking it's gunna put me out another month :cry::cry:
x x

:hugs::hugs::hugs: aw hon!

sorry shouldnt encourage but have you tried to google it :shrug:

maybe you do have PCOS hun it comes in sooo many forms these days. i have alot of body hair, lots of cysts on my ovaries, irregular periods, pains in abdomen etc, but no weight issues.

pcos is sooo common these days.

maybe you do have PCOS hun it comes in sooo many forms these days. i have alot of body hair, lots of cysts on my ovaries, irregular periods, pains in abdomen etc, but no weight issues.

pcos is sooo common these days.

I was diagnosed in 2004 with pcos when ttc ds and due to dh`s sa (low mobility!) we were taking the long road to having icsi treatment when I found out we were expecting naturally....of course dh`s sa doesnt lie but they never really found much on my tests/scans except a few small cysts and although my bloods showed no ov I swear they were taking them at the wrong time due to my cycle length :shrug: we are playing in the dark this time ttc....I am ov (my opks show that!) ?dh sa is not known at this time and something we are avoiding in the hope we catch that eggy....I am having a u/s and transvaginal later this month to check my :blush: just wondered what likelyhood is having given my period aspect is norm for pcos but I have other def symptons?

I was diagnosed in 2004 with pcos when ttc ds and due to dh`s sa (low mobility!) we were taking the long road to having icsi treatment when I found out we were expecting naturally....of course dh`s sa doesnt lie but they never really found much on my tests/scans except a few small cysts and although my bloods showed no ov I swear they were taking them at the wrong time due to my cycle length :shrug: we are playing in the dark this time ttc....I am ov (my opks show that!) ?dh sa is not known at this time and something we are avoiding in the hope we catch that eggy....I am having a u/s and transvaginal later this month to check my :blush: just wondered what likelyhood is having given my period aspect is norm for pcos but I have other def symptons?

ah right hun, i was only dignosed last march after a huge fight, my GP said i was "to thin" to have PCOS so got mad and demanded the tests which showed apperently i have one of the worst cases she had ever seen (felt like saying "in your face" but wasn't a good thing lol) my OH has Super sperm though, when he had the test done the RE said "wow he'll fertilise the whole world before you" lovely ah lol

aww thats good you got pregnant with your LO before you had to go through icsi... with my bloods no matter when they knew i had PCOS as in my blood my Progestron levels are low. LH levels are Higher than normal, High Testostrone etc, so i had many of the markers. my OPK are almost always positive lol because the high levels of LH there is already in my body so my fertility monitor is a little better because it can tell difference from a day to day basis. some people with PCOS have normal periods and get pregnant on thier own. so its always possible i hope when you get your scan everything is alright.

how long have you been TTC again?

ah right hun, i was only dignosed last march after a huge fight, my GP said i was "to thin" to have PCOS so got mad and demanded the tests which showed apperently i have one of the worst cases she had ever seen (felt like saying "in your face" but wasn't a good thing lol) my OH has Super sperm though, when he had the test done the RE said "wow he'll fertilise the whole world before you" lovely ah lol

aww thats good you got pregnant with your LO before you had to go through icsi... with my bloods no matter when they knew i had PCOS as in my blood my Progestron levels are low. LH levels are Higher than normal, High Testostrone etc, so i had many of the markers. my OPK are almost always positive lol because the high levels of LH there is already in my body so my fertility monitor is a little better because it can tell difference from a day to day basis. some people with PCOS have normal periods and get pregnant on thier own. so its always possible i hope when you get your scan everything is alright.

how long have you been TTC again?

4.5mths ttc hon so not long at all just like to know where we are at if you understand I think as long as you know of any probs its the best way forward :thumbup: it only took us 5mths after my periods returned to normal pattern with ds (10months in total!) our probs were picked up extremely quickly cause i had severe stomach cramping and got quite ill striaght after stopping depo.....ten months ttc was amazing considering the fs said it would be a miracle for dh to impregnate me and adding my probs well what a disaster.....he was wrong we have ds :happydance: I feel we can do it again only time will tell :thumbup:

edit: my opks fade into a + over about 5-7days and the rest of the month they are more or less totally blank!

4.5mths ttc hon so not long at all just like to know where we are at if you understand I think as long as you know of any probs its the best way forward :thumbup: it only took us 5mths after my periods returned to normal pattern with ds (10months in total!) our probs were picked up extremely quickly cause i had severe stomach cramping and got quite ill striaght after stopping depo.....ten months ttc was amazing considering the fs said it would be a miracle for dh to impregnate me and adding my probs well what a disaster.....he was wrong we have ds :happydance: I feel we can do it again only time will tell :thumbup:

edit: my opks fade into a + over about 5-7days and the rest of the month they are more or less totally blank!

yes of course not dising how long you have been Trying was just wondering, we were over a year before we even got any tests, its good your on the ball i just thought it would happen, but seems not. i only went for tests because i thought it better to know now than later and thats what my partner thought to we never dreamed we'd have gone this far...thats good you got pregnant since they said you wouldn't i have been told i would never have any living children they have no idea how my son survived so will have to hope and pray for another miracle. it only takes one little swimmer to knock you up so thats always a good thing :D lucky you about the blanks in all the time i have taken opk they have always been two lines lol :D

yes of course not dising how long you have been Trying was just wondering, we were over a year before we even got any tests, its good your on the ball i just thought it would happen, but seems not. i only went for tests because i thought it better to know now than later and thats what my partner thought to we never dreamed we'd have gone this far...thats good you got pregnant since they said you wouldn't i have been told i would never have any living children they have no idea how my son survived so will have to hope and pray for another miracle. it only takes one little swimmer to knock you up so thats always a good thing :D lucky you about the blanks in all the time i have taken opk they have always been two lines lol :D

I didnt think you were dising hon at all but to be fair 4.5mths is not long it just seems an eternity.....damn am so impatient :dohh: I am of same thinking I would rather know now if we have probs to face than later....I dont want to push dh into sa it dents a mans pride and he was gutted last time but we have talked and agreed that given time if my scan is clear he will get tested and we both agree if #2 is not meant to be then so be it....we have ds and he rocks our world! we are lucky! dh is currently taking vit c (like when ttc ds!) and zinc hes been really co-operative about it so thats half the battle but he does think I am trying to hard :dohh: I told him I am passionate and you should never give up on a dream.....I want to have #2 which will complete our little family by the time I am 30yrs old (I am 28 in Nov!) If we havent by then I will be of sound mind we are meant to be a family of 3! I think you are amazing hon!

maybe he can take stuff to help improve his little men? heard it all the time?

hey ladies! well i'm back from the lake and on the 2nd the :witch: got me
Going to just focus on my one year wedding anniversary coming up on the 8th, we're going to the beach for a week so maybe we can relax and hope that it will happen soon! Good luck with the waits ladies and :dust: too! <3

Morning ladies.....just thought to say holla :hi:

I'm 5dpo and really hoping I'm really in this cycle :shrug:.

Hope everyone is doing great :thumbup:

Morning Ladies,

AM OFFICIALLY MAD :dohh:

I POAS THIS AM WITH FMU AND DID A IC HPT AND FOR GOOD MEASURE ALSO DIPPED A OPK INTO THE POT ALSO......I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I AM 8DPO......AF (ISNT) OFFICIALLY DUE 10TH (SAT) BUT WAS HOPING TO TORTURE MYSELF FOR A FEW MORE DAYS AND TEST ON THE 12TH (MON) I AM HOPING MY POAS THIS AM WILL APPEASE MY ADDICTION UNTIL THE 12TH NOW :shrug:

Morning Ladies,

I POAS THIS AM WITH FMU AND DID A IC HPT AND FOR GOOD MEASURE ALSO DIPPED A OPK INTO THE POT ALSO......I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I AM 8DPO......AF (ISNT) OFFICIALLY DUE 10TH (SAT) BUT WAS HOPING TO TORTURE MYSELF FOR A FEW MORE DAYS AND TEST ON THE 12TH (MON) I AM HOPING MY POAS THIS AM WILL APPEASE MY ADDICTION UNTIL THE 12TH NOW :shrug:

you're just like me!! I poas yesterday and the day before and I'm not even due to come on till the weekend, Thursdasy at the earliest!!
what are we like! :haha:

Morning Ladies,

you're just like me!! I poas yesterday and the day before and I'm not even due to come on till the weekend, Thursdasy at the earliest!!
what are we like! :haha:

I aint called MADLYTTC for nothing :haha: I think my profile name is rather apt for me right now :dohh:

still no AF for me considering taking another test but i dunno why because i know its just my PCOSn playing up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->