• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

:cry: Make that another goal for Team BFN. I'm out!

Here's hoping for a :bfp:: in August!

huge hugs hun you'll be fine we're all here for you and keeping everything crossed xxxxxx

Thank you girls! Am actually feeling a bit better now I know for sure it's not my month - it's the couple of days before :witch: is due that I struggle with most. And I've got a good feeling about next month. I'm a teacher so will be off work and relaxed and that's got to help! And have thought for a while that August could well be my :bfp: month as that way my due date will be the same week as my sister's wedding! So here's hoping!

Sending lots of :dust: to all of you who are still in this month - Team BFP is in need of goals!!!!

Thank you girls! Am actually feeling a bit better now I know for sure it's not my month - it's the couple of days before :witch: is due that I struggle with most. And I've got a good feeling about next month. I'm a teacher so will be off work and relaxed and that's got to help! And have thought for a while that August could well be my :bfp: month as that way my due date will be the same week as my sister's wedding! So here's hoping!

Sending lots of :dust: to all of you who are still in this month - Team BFP is in need of goals!!!!

SENDING YOU LOTS OF LUCK FOR THIS CYCLE HON :hugs:

THINKING ABOUT YOU FLOOFYMAD!

WTF :hissy:

I bought a 2 pack of frer`s yesterday and decided that I would test this am with fmu.....The tests say you can test 6 days before AF which if normally testing at the recommended 14dpo then you can test at 8dpo.....I am 11dpo today and on the last day of my cycle.....I followed the instructions to a T, I mean come on I know how to bloody poas am a poas addiction for crying out loud and the bloody test was a dud not even the bloody control line came up :saywhat:

I AM NOT REMOTELY AMUSED RIGHT NOW :grr:

I took the test apart as us poas addicts do and although the dip stick was saturated (yes I had a feel of it :dohh:) the inside strip etc was completely dry :wacko:

FRER ARE GOING TO GET A BLOODY EMAIL FROM ME AND NOT A VERY PLEASANT ONE :comp: I MEAN £10.50 ISNT CHEAP AND NOW I AM A LITTLE APPREHENSIVE TO USE THE 2ND TEST IN THE PACK!!!!!!!!!!

I AM THINKING MAYBE I WAS NOT MEANT TO TEST TODAY :shrug:

complain complain complain if noting else you get a free test lol :D

I'm out girls she got me! :(
Cracking out the CBFM for next month now. xx

Sending my love Gemie for this cycle have fun with your new toy! he he he

Lynne I rang frer and complained the lady on the phone tried telling me it doesnt happen often! I was like `yeah right` I am getting a free test sent thru post!

yeah when mine get fucked up lol i always call and complain lol when the clearblue digital ones first came out they never worked for me lol was madness i sent 8 back because they were defects lol... did work with my recently loss though so i know they are little better.

Gemie, so sorry to hear your out, seems its been pretty bad month TTCing tbh. witch still not got me.

moved into my new house today but to much to do so came back to my MIL's to have somethin to eat and get a rest, gonig back tomorrow to do somemore but stupidly packed away the screws for stuff so need to unpack before can make up bed, cot etc lol stupid me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->