• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

Hi all,still around been having some girlie problems but hope to be feeling well later in the week so did not put my all in ttc this cycle but did get some BD in,so there is still a chance,for those who AF got so very sorry and those who expect a BFP ggod luck

CONGRATS RUNNERGL H&H 9MTHS!

Seems I wont be getting my 1st Wedding Anniversary present with you! I think the :witch: has landed :cry: right on time too :cry: I am 12dpo today! I had some more of the light brown cm before bed last night but when I peed at 4.45am nothing just got up and more dark brown cm streaks with dark brownish blood on the tissue, I normally get more reddish spotting than this but I feel certain shes landed :sad2: after all the symptons and faint bfp and everything I reckon I am def out!

Congrats to runner girl

Big hugs to Madley fx for next month

DEVASTATED Never.....enough for a light tampon (sorry tmi!) bright red blood now :cry: although not totally full on as normal. I dont know maybe I had a chemical :shrug: there was def a line yesterday albeit faint on the frer but then it was a dodgy test so I just dont know? My dreams are shattered right now, I havent told DH yet I think I might break down and cry :cry:

Hey girls,
Just got back from hospital.... Went in at 5pm yesterday and had operation about 8pm. Came round about 9.15 pm completely freaking out - apparently I had to be sedated and was kicking and 'thrashing about'.....:wacko:
Thought I'd dealt with my nerves quite well but obviously not. :cry:
The upshot is the gyno found 'widespread endometriosis' and got rid of what he could. He showed me pictures this morning of it on my bladder, and in various places surrounding my womb.
In lots of pain right now, Stomach really hurts, throat hurts from tube and shoulder hurts when I move. Still, don't feel as bad as I did last night.
Have to see gyno again in 3 months to see how I am. He said medication can help but won't be able to get pregnant if go down that route.
Best cure is to get pregnant so guess have to keep on trying.
CD8 at moment so most fertile next week Mon to Fri. Hope we can :sex: and I'm not too bad...... x
Thanks for all your kind messages.
Madly - sorry to hear she got you. Stupid witch has been on top form this month; wish she'd fall off that blumming broomstick! :hugs:

oh hon so glad you are ok! onwards and upwards for us all then! I have my appointment from my scans on the 19th guess will just have to work towards that too, I think I had a chemical am going to go see dr on monday just so it can be documented on my records if nothing else....I need to tell DH I have a broken heart!

Madly - So sorry that the :witch: got you. :(

Floofy - Hope that you will feel better in time to have some good BD'ing action!

floofy - glad to hear they found what might be the problem and hoping that your next cycle is definitely your lucky one. just in time too :thumbup: hope you feel better soon!

Hi Ladies,

It may be the WORLD CUP FINAL tonight but I reckon still lots of BFP`S to come!

Feeling a little confused it only occured to me whilst in shower I dont know if it is a chemical as I havent yet tested again and got a BFN after my BFP? :dohh: I am now feeling a little silly and sorry I guess I panicked when I saw the blood and cause a chemical was suggested to me I googled and well thought that was what was going on and hope I havent offended anyone by suggesting this! I have cramps on and off and it doesnt look great but I did get bleeding with DS (albeit 11 days after BFP!) so for now I am trying to hold my wee to test which I am finding hard as I have a pressing feeling on my bladder and keep feeling the need to go :shrug: I am going to keep an eye on the bleeding and just see what happens over the next day or two!

GL LADIES!

so sorry madly onwards and upwards for a aug :bfp: ;)

Thank you mamadonna....I havent done another test since my very faint bfp yesterday so :shrug: and flow not as heavy as normal :shrug: just holding my bladder right now so I can poas.....I believe everything happens for a reason!

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Thank you hon! Was so happy yesterday looking forward to telling dh that we had our 1st wedding anniversary present but I broke down and had to tell him what was happening.....so upsetting! We have been thru so much together and am sure this will work out however its meant to too! DH has fallen asleep on the sofa feeling a little lonely now and bnb gives me so much comfort, you ladies are amazing! I cant talk with anyone else no-one knows we are trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->